Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
I find it interesting how Sanji is always one of the first SHs to meet the new nakama...

I mean all of them met her at the same time. But Sanji was one of the first to accept her

Not only was Sanji one of the first SHs to see Jinbe. BUt also was one of the first to hear about him...all the way back in the East Blue.

Now he's being set-up in being one of the first in meeting Yamato as well....

Sanji the Social Butterfly:steef:

I find it interesting how Sanji is always one of the first SHs to meet the new nakama...

I mean all of them met her at the same time. But Sanji was one of the first to accept her

Not only was Sanji one of the first SHs to see Jinbe. BUt also was one of the first to hear about him...all the way back in the East Blue.

Sanji after seeing Yamato:
:catlewd::catblush:

Nakama approved:finally:

idk what people say but im still on board with Sanji having Vermillion Bird ability/power, especially because of Chinese Constellation.
and some of Vermillion Bird characteristics is shown on Sanji
Yup me too. But the problem is without a Black turtle. The 4 symbols thing cant go through....

We have:

Seiryu - Kaido
Byakko - Yamato (potential)
Suzaku - Sanji (potenital)
Genbu - ?

The fact its a snake and a turtle hybrid makes it hard for it to be it a thing. Potenital Genbu's...

- Masked Tengu
- Orochi and Fukujuro hybrid
- Maybe a CP0 member
- One of the numbers
- Luffy G4 form/ G5

Yup me too. But the problem is without a Black turtle. The 4 symbols thing cant go through....

We have:

Seiryu - Kaido
Genbu - ?

The fact its a snake and a turtle hybrid makes it hard for it to be it a thing. Potenital Genbu's...

- Masked Tengu
- Maybe a CP0 member
- One of the numbers
- Luffy G4 form/ G5

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

We have:

Seiryu - Kaido
Genbu - ?

- Masked Tengu
- Maybe a CP0 member
- One of the numbers
- Luffy G4 form/ G5
yeah Oda is mixed with Japanese folklore and Chinese folklore in wano arc.
thats why im pretty sure if Sanji going to awaken his Vermillion Bird power when he fight King/Queen.

Seem like Yamato chances to be a SH become high and high :catblush: