Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Yeah, Sanji will eventually accept himself as a failure, Oda has been slowly breaking his character to that point. Sanji will officially accept Judge's ideology as superior to his mother's ideology, technology and brutality are way more powerful than kindness and willpower.
You should wait for the fight to end.
There are several foreshadowings and accumulations that reinforce that Sanji will get a transformation based on the heat of his emotions.

Queen, an evil scientist like Judge, is the perfect opportunity for Oda to reinstate Sanji's characteristics as a fighter, whose abilities are based on the heat of his emotions, defeating the evil technology used for evil

Besides, what's the point of coming to Sanji's FC, to try to hate him? Want to get attention?

You should wait for the fight to end.
There are several foreshadowings and accumulations that reinforce that Sanji will get a transformation based on the heat of his emotions.

Queen, an evil scientist like Judge, is the perfect opportunity for Oda to reinstate Sanji's characteristics as a fighter, whose abilities are based on the heat of his emotions, defeating the evil technology used for evil

Besides, what's the point of coming to Sanji's FC, to try to hate him? Want to get attention?
Will Sanji give up the raid suit?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Because it goes against everything he stands for?
It doesn't.
Dude, we had this discussion already.
Judge's big philosophy is that emotions are useless for a fighter and make one weaker.
Sanji has emotions.
Judge lost.
Get over it.
FFS.
Is Sanji becoming some mindless robot with no emotions?
Is he becoming some royal dude that treats his subordinates as disposable garbage?
Is he becoming a scientist himself with no morals that toys with human lives and creates clones to serve as mere pawns for his own achivements?

It doesn't.
Dude, we had this discussion already.
Judge's big philosophy is that emotions are useless for a fighter and make one weaker.
Sanji has emotions.
Judge lost.
Get over it.
FFS.
Is Sanji becoming some mindless robot with no emotions?
Is he becoming some royal dude that treats his subordinates as disposable garbage?
Is he becoming a scientist himself with no morals that toys with human lives and creates clones to serve as mere pawns for his own achivements?
We can have that discussion forever but that doesn't change the point.

It doesn’t go against Sanjis morals. It goes against his pride as a martial artist. However, as he said, he can’t allow pride get in the way of saving people.

It’s the same way with Zoro bowing his head to Mihawk.

Sanji will never go against the lessons his mother or Zeff taught him. Using a weapon of science doesn’t mean he’s abandoning that as he’s not throwing away the kindness his mother saved nor is he sacrificing the chivalry that Zeff taught him.

Doggo

We can have that discussion forever but that doesn't change the point.
What point, dude?
That the power ranger thing goes against what Sanji believes?
Does it make Sanji throw punches?
Does it make Sanji hurt women?
Does it make Sanji not like to cook?

Luffy had to give part of his lifespan when he first used Gear 2nd and all that.
Zoro had to bow down to the man he wishes to defeat, humiliating himself.
BUT GOD FORBID IF SANJI ACCEPTS TO BE A POWER RANGER BECAUSE JUDGE IS A DICK. Oh no. That can't happen. Completely ruins the character. Getting stronger to protect his friends against powerful foes that he acknowledges he might not be able to beat the way he currently is? Nah. Excuses. Obviously he wants to have his own clone army as well.:sanjimeh:
Post automatically merged:

NOT LIKING the Raid Suit is TOTALLY FINE. No one HAS to like it.
But creating some assumption that simply doesn't hold any water just to justify the hatred for the Suit?
Nah fam.

Everyone talking about the red suits, while I was going for the "same clothes, same hair color. Another hint for Sanji having CoC??" joke.
lmao.
I'm just waiting for more Mr. Prince and fighting feats, it's been like 10 years.
Idk how'd I feel if Sanji already unlocked CoC and knew how to use AdCoC the entire Post-TS but Oda not wanting to reveal that early so he didn't give Sanji a real 1v1 until Luffy learned it.

Doggo

I'm just waiting for more Mr. Prince and fighting feats, it's been like 10 years.
Idk how'd I feel if Sanji already unlocked CoC and knew how to use AdCoC the entire Post-TS but Oda not wanting to reveal that early so he didn't give Sanji a real 1v1 until Luffy learned it.
I still don't think Sanji will have CoC.
Who knows.
:kayneshrug: