Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
I wanted to ask Sanji fans a question. Eventually the SHs will achieve their dreams, but does anyone wonder what order it will happen?

I was thinking that it is possible that Sanji finds All Blue first. That way the SHs can have renewed hope and confirmation that the impossible can happen. On the other hand, I have read theories that destroying the Red Line will lead to the All Blue and the one piece. I don't know if Sanji's dream will be way before Luffy's or closer to when Luffy becomes Pirate King. What does everyone else think?

B

Ballel

I wanted to ask Sanji fans a question. Eventually the SHs will achieve their dreams, but does anyone wonder what order it will happen?

I was thinking that it is possible that Sanji finds All Blue first. That way the SHs can have renewed hope and confirmation that the impossible can happen. On the other hand, I have read theories that destroying the Red Line will lead to the All Blue and the one piece. I don't know if Sanji's dream will be way before Luffy's or closer to when Luffy becomes Pirate King. What does everyone else think?
If the AllBlue is indeed created by destroying the redline, maybe Sanji's dream is fulfilled at the same time as Brook's.

In order for All Blue to appear, the Red Line must get destroyed first. I honestly think Luffy or Nami will achieve their dream first.

Shp have been through enough to know that the impossible can be achieved