Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
this theory from Yuderon might interest some people :luffydab:
Post automatically merged:

I recall he made a video previously about Luffy and Sanji parallels and a video of the possible connection between Germa and the Lunarians
Ive never realised the connection between the All Blue and the One Piece.

but yh I love how Yuderon shows that Sanji and Luffy are 2 sides of the same coin.

- Luffy was raised but no father, but his father was good
- Sanji was raised by his father, but he was bad thus he found an adoptive father

- Luffy's adoptive brothers were good to him
- Sanii's biological brothers were bad to him

- Luffy's Mentor sacrificed his arm for Luffy
- Sanji's Mentor sacrificed his leg for Sanji

- Luffy was born without royalty but wants to become Pirate King
- Sanji was born a Royal Prince but wanted to become an ordinary Chef

- Luffy got his ephitet from his Mentor...and become SH Luffy
- Sanji got his ephitet from his Mentor....and became Black Leg Sanji

- Luffy wants to find and keep the OP for himself
- Sanji wants to find and share the AB

Heck Luffy is the big eater and Sanji is the feeder

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
this theory from Yuderon might interest some people :luffydab:
Post automatically merged:

I recall he made a video previously about Luffy and Sanji parallels and a video of the possible connection between Germa and the Lunarians
It's a fun theory. A lot o wishful thinking in the video, IMO, but the correlation between the One Piece and the All Blue is a cool possibility.
Btw, I remember thinking that Sanji would the some "the flash" now. But the Flash's costume is red, and now we know Ifrit Jamble is blue.

But then it hit me.

During the Blackest Night storyline, Barry Allen gets a BLUE lantern ring. The Blue Lantern Corp represents Hope.
And then it hit me again...
WCI's anime opening.

Sanji really is The Flash!
:finally:

It's a fun theory. A lot o wishful thinking in the video, IMO, but the correlation between the One Piece and the All Blue is a cool possibility.
Btw, I remember thinking that Sanji would the some "the flash" now. But the Flash's costume is red, and now we know Ifrit Jamble is blue.

But then it hit me.

During the Blackest Night storyline, Barry Allen gets a BLUE lantern ring. The Blue Lantern Corp represents Hope.
WCI's anime opening.

what about the opening

But then it hit me.

WCI's anime opening.