Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
thats the thing its sanji's ultimate move and he forgot to add the most distinct detail there 👀👀

i areal had a theory about HM+DJ and that they are 2 separate things....

in addition to that the scale matters to Wadatsumi is HUGEE and Queen isn't, against Wadatsumi he used memories here against Queen he didn't...

this is first honestly for a character's combat skill and technique be forgotten and change like bruh..

it might have a purposed with sanji's brows flipped.. or not
I think Sanji "burned" his genes awakening, being why he didn't go mad and lost his mind

The meaning of "burning those experiences from my mind" that lies in the HM move certainly has something to do with it. Sanji used that attack after accepting his fate, including the fact he hit O-Some, destroying his Raid Suit and asking Zoro to kill him if he started acted different from the usual, and then cast all of that in his move with so much willpower that he stopped the ongoing transformations

Curiously, the editor's note at the end of that chapter was like "A blow filled with his ambition"
Post automatically merged:

i mean he literally forgot about star shaped DJ that he drew just the previous arc?! where he highlighted the concept of how DJ works with emotions and intensifies accordingly..? and now when sanji pulls Grillshot without it and wonder's "how to surpass Queen's tough hide" it just don't make no sense
Maybe thats a concept not even Sanji actually understood

But its weird, because that was the time where Sanji supposed to increase his AP by a lot against an opponent like Queen

Yeah its weird Oda didn't focused on that, is him keeping it for the future?

Atleast he still used Grill Shot tho, that was one of the moves who had that "star shaped" thing as a core, even if Oda didn't got to show us properly how different it was supposed to be

Hell Memories looked quite different from the last time he used it as well

Last edited:
Sanji bros i made a very fascinating discovery

sanji used DJ with HM with his fight against Wadatsumi

the sfx encircled (pointing toward his leg if you compare the direction of the lower dialog box is pointing) is actually "Jijiji" in japanese.. which indicates that energy is being gathered or concentrated in this case and Bz bz bz ( English sfx) is slowly burning but in this case .. its FZZZT! meaning intensely burning.. this with the explanation indicates that his leg is concentrated with high energy... take a look at the screen shot below

Anime also distinguished DJ from his body on fire

the bizarre part is.. this is no where found in HM against Queen..

Sanji nerfed his Attack?

@Yasheen @RayanOO @Bango @MonsterZoro @BillSlipton @SeaTonnes @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Chaves @Jailer
@Chrono
I think you are wrong.

This is the equivalent to the pre ts diable jambe spin to the instant light up that we see post ts.

When you look at it. Is it really surprising? Sanji has over doubled his strength since the beginning of the ts. Just like every other sh. A sign of this with a precedent is diable jambe.

Thoughts? @Yasheen @RayanOO @Bango🍅 @MonsterZoro USER=11267]@SeaTonnes[/USER] @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Chaves @Jailer
@Chrono

I think you are wrong.

This is the equivalent to the pre ts diable jambe spin to the instant light up that we see post ts.

When you look at it. Is it really surprising? Sanji has over doubled his strength since the beginning of the ts. Just like every other sh. A sign of this with a precedent is diable jambe.

Thoughts? @Yasheen @RayanOO @Bango🍅 @MonsterZoro USER=11267]@SeaTonnes[/USER] @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Chaves @Jailer
@Chrono
i couldn't get you exactly.. may you elaborate?

i couldn't get you exactly.. may you elaborate?
Sanji in the pre ts had to spin to use diable jambe vs jabra

After the ts he doesn't need to spin anymore.

Hell memories from 400 chapters ago has gotten stronger because of sanjis growth through several arcs.

Hence he doesn't need to charge it anymore. He's proficient with it now. He's that much stronger. It's a clear indication of his growth.

My evidence:diable jambe and the need to spin.

Sanji in the pre ts had to spin to use diable jambe vs jabra

After the ts he doesn't need to spin anymore.

Hell memories from 400 chapters ago has gotten stronger because of sanjis growth through several arcs.

Hence he doesn't need to charge it anymore. He's proficient with it now. He's that much stronger. It's a clear indication of his growth.

My evidence:diable jambe and the need to spin.
i don't think you're making the right connections.. and i also don't think you can use PreTS's quality of gradual growth in every arc to Post TS.. coz lets face it SHP's fought in every single major arc PreTS hence the notion of growth was consistent.. you can't apply it to them now in Post TS.. if they had extreme diffs every arc post TS.. the M3 would have been admirals Tier atm..

and i don't get what you mean by "charge" HM up.. he basically did what he did in FMI but with the distinction i brought forth i bought... you can't argue that sanji's HM grew for some reason when.. progression was bare minimum post Ts

i don't think you're making the right connections.. and i also don't think you can use PreTS's quality of gradual growth in every arc to Post TS.. coz lets face it SHP's fought in every single major arc PreTS hence the notion of growth was consistent.. you can't apply it to them now in Post TS.. if they had extreme diffs every arc post TS.. the M3 would have been admirals Tier atm..

and i don't get what you mean by "charge" HM up.. he basically did what he did in FMI but with the distinction i brought forth i bought... you can't argue that sanji's HM grew for some reason when.. progression was bare minimum post Ts
Bro what? You typed all that out just to not actually disprove me or counter me in any way.

No one said that he had extreme diffs all the way till now.

Pre ts he needed to spin. And then he didn't vs pacifista in Sabaody.

After the time skip his leg grew hotter and now has flames streaming out of his leg. Signifying the increased fire power and proficiency.

I'm simply saying that he doesn't need to charge up his power to use hell memories anymore. Just like he doesnt spin for diable jambe. He's simply that much more proficient with it. He doesn't need to extreme diff someone every arc to progress. They didn't even do that pre fucking time skip. And yet still progressed.

Your arguments invalid based off your false statements alone. They didn't extreme diff every arc pre ts. Not even luffy.

I will agree that the focus on sh is lacking. Especially when it comes to the power creep. But there's times like that in the pre ts too. So let's not pretend there isn't a precedent.

Is it so hard to imagine sanjis over doubled his strength and proficiency after 400 chapters?

What do you think of Luffy’s dream in chapter 1049?
(One piece = All blue agenda intensifies)
IKRRRR

feed everyone... All blue the ideal spot for it

finally good chapter after boring torture.. can someone edit these to sanji x osome?

maybe people waiting osome in anime so they could draw her better:happinesspunch::sanmoji::robinsweat:
LMAO desperate aren't we Lol

ye Osome looks innocent.. I'm glad oda kept the cheesy fan service away from her.. well we just got little from her anyway

There is actually a move in sanji's arsenal that is also based on the name a certain anime /manga series..

any guesses?
:sadgrin:

Last edited:
IKRRRR

feed everyone... All blue the ideal spot for it

LMAO desperate aren't we Lol

ye Osome looks innocent.. I'm glad oda kept the cheesy fan service away from her.. well we just got little from her anyway

There is actually a move in sanji's arsenal that is also based on the name a certain anime /manga series..

any guesses?
osome giving a cosette energy tho
:emohiyo::sanmoji::ultimoji:

osome giving a cosette energy tho
:emohiyo::sanmoji::ultimoji:
true that fr

but answer this too

any guesses?
@SDfear you too

There is something going with OnePiece or Luffy's dream and All Blue
But i'm not sure what
.. and laugh tale is supposed to be the last island..

closest to the Red line... where all 4 blues get divided 👀👀