Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Sanji bros i made a very fascinating discovery

sanji used DJ with HM with his fight against Wadatsumi

the sfx encircled (pointing toward his leg if you compare the direction of the lower dialog box is pointing) is actually "Jijiji" in japanese.. which indicates that energy is being gathered or concentrated in this case and Bz bz bz ( English sfx) is slowly burning but in this case .. its FZZZT! meaning intensely burning.. this with the explanation indicates that his leg is concentrated with high energy... take a look at the screen shot below

Anime also distinguished DJ from his body on fire

the bizarre part is.. this is no where found in HM against Queen..

Sanji nerfed his Attack?

@Yasheen @RayanOO @Bango @MonsterZoro @BillSlipton @SeaTonnes @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Chaves @Jailer
@Chrono

Last edited:
Probably oda forgetting, hell memories gets stronger the more you are angry, sanji was NEVER this angry in the entire series, he wanted to kill himself
remember sanji didn't recall crappy memories for this one even tho he was on fire.. his leg didn't indicate high energy

also oda's doing this twice.. sanji knows the star shaped DJ technique.. but he didn't use it against Queen even tho it was just an arc ago where he activated it against judge..

his eyebrows Flippin hindered his emotions?

But that cant work since he created IJ, which is Several levels above DJ while his Eyebrows where still flipped
what do you mean that can't work? it still exists right and sanji didn't use it with grill shot like he did against kraken here
Post automatically merged:

and btw IJ is not an evolved flame due to sanji's intense emotions.. its a completely new flame

Last edited:

the sfx encircled (pointing toward his leg if you compare the direction of the lower dialog box is pointing) is actually "Jijiji" in japanese.. which indicates that energy is being gathered or concentrated in this case and Bz bz bz ( English sfx) is slowly burning but in this case .. its FZZZT! meaning intensely burning.. this with the explanation indicates that his leg is concentrated with high energy... take a look at the screen shot below

Sanji nerfed his Attack?

@Yasheen @RayanOO @Bango @MonsterZoro @BillSlipton @SeaTonnes @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Chaves @Jailer
@Chrono
I think Oda just forgets shit wouldn't look too much into it

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Still gotta know how Sanji "unlocks" his mode, since his eyebrow came back to normal.
One could think it was a mistake, but man, during the same chapter we had "flashback" panels with normal eyebrow, while the present eyebrow was reversed. Consistently. Not a mistake at all. This plot is not over.
Is the exoskeleton still working? Or only when he "unlocks" it? Can't wait to see how Vegapunk's plot is gonna develop. Damn man...so much good stuff to look forward after Wano is over...
Can't wait to be excited about new chapters again.
:stealthblack:

Sanji nerfed his Attack?

@Chrono
I think he just forgot honestly

That was Sanji's ultimate move

The meaning of its usage is already a big deal, especially in the context he used against Queen

Sanji nerfed his Attack?

@Chrono
Possibly or possibly also a mistake.

Possibly or possibly also a mistake.
the reason why I'm so hell bent on it is coz this is the 2nd time Oda's drawing the move.. wouldn't he go back and check it out where he basically made a different dialog box just for that specific sfx

another thing is that this wouldn't be the first time that he'd actually nerf a move

i mean he literally forgot about star shaped DJ that he drew just the previous arc?! where he highlighted the concept of how DJ works with emotions and intensifies accordingly..? and now when sanji pulls Grillshot without it and wonder's "how to surpass Queen's tough hide" it just don't make no sense

either he's holding sanji back literally to give Queen some more screen time or just nuts over something he fleshed out just in the previous arc.

whats more fuc*ed up is no one asks such questions in SBS or the nibba doesn't even pick em

I think he just forgot honestly

That was Sanji's ultimate move

The meaning of its usage is already a big deal, especially in the context he used against Queen
thats the thing its sanji's ultimate move and he forgot to add the most distinct detail there 👀👀

i areal had a theory about HM+DJ and that they are 2 separate things....

in addition to that the scale matters to Wadatsumi is HUGEE and Queen isn't, against Wadatsumi he used memories here against Queen he didn't...

this is first honestly for a character's combat skill and technique be forgotten and change like bruh..

it might have a purposed with sanji's brows flipped.. or not