Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Well we went from cristian to arabic so a change to Nordic mythology wouldnt be weird, and I was just basing it off of someone elses theory
Yes, that someone has a name. His name is Sanji D Goat, the Great General of the Sanji Fandom and the Warchief of the Sanji Defense Squad and the strongest Sanji Defender in all of history.:pepecafe:

Jokes aside, welcome to the team mate.:cheers:Thanks for liking my thread as well.:kata:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...jambe-ifrit-jambe-and-surtr-jambe-❤️‍🔥.19702/

Powerscaling question:
Do you guys think that Sanji could have beaten Mr. 1 in Alabasta? It is usually agreed upon that Sanji can beat Zoros opponents after his powerups ( Kaku Ryuma Pica King), but Mr 1 seems like a specially difficult case for Sanji to overcome, having insane durability. As a fighter Sanji was better than mr 2 who was capable of kicking Mr 1 through a wall, So doing that shouldnt be an issue. The Question is, can he damage him? If he unlocked something like haki or diable jambe in the fight maybe, but there is also another piece of evidence that is very interesting. Red Shoe Zeff was said to be able to leave footprints in metal and he taught Sanji everything he knows, so if Sanji is close to or on the level of prime Zeff he should be able to win.
:choppawhat::choppawhat:
Bon Clay has kicks stronger than a rifle. Canonically stated. At least when he wears those shoes that focus his attack into a single point

Rifles easily blast through Steel and other metals.

Yes. Sanji wins
Post automatically merged:

Idk about Gin given Odas portrayal of right hand men but Pearl would have gotten his ass handed to him.
Wrong. Kuroobi was arlongs right hand man.

Your bias is showing
Post automatically merged:

Your avi is great too tho.
Your 10/10 avi streak will never end
Could never match my avi streak. Although I'll admit his is pretty 🔥

Last edited: