Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Nami having CoC is a gag. I love Nami, she's like my 3rd favorite after Sanji and Zoro but her unlocking CoC while the likes of Law, Jinbei and Sanji doesn't have it, is the most ludicrous thing that Oda can come up with.

Even Looney Toons Oda can't be that far gone in the pipes, is he?

After Wano though, I'm not so sure anymore.

This was a gag too...

This was a gag too...
No all gags come true. :pepeke: Besides it's stupid. I know One Piece is becoming a trash series by the chapter but I hope it doesn't become that much of a trash.
Post automatically merged:

Nah jokes aside, I think Oda is like the ultimate cook though, not Sanji. You know those slow cooker pots(above pic) that are used for the benefits of slow cooking, such as letting the meat tenderize and bring out its true flavour over many hours. I sometimes think this is what Oda's been doing with Sanji ever since the time skip. Occasionally he'll remove the lid and let us fans catch a whiff of the content inside, making us salivate and yearn for the day when we're called to the dining table to take part in the ultimate feast. Before then mind you, he'll never let us eat, not even taste, no, all we're allowed is the smell before he puts the lid back on. Sometimes he'll throw us a lil sumthing, a small side-dish appetizer to help quell the wide-spread hunger, and oftentimes the taste is questionable with some fans reluctantly approving and some outright rejecting it. And if we dare show the slightest dissatisfaction all we'd get is the swift and decisive rath of Oda in the form of a big fat troll for Sanji(eg latest chapter).

This is how it feels lol. But I'm here for that ultimate feast, even if I starve before then.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
:josad:

Btw what do you think of the last chapter and the Nami CoC gag (is it really a gag?) I see a lot of people saying something like Nami should have it because drawing the maps of all the world is like conquering it. Jesus I never saw such a double standard, thinking Nami should have it but the same people (at least a great majority I think) is convinced Sanji could never have it, but at the same time now Nami can? It's so stupid.
It's a gag.

Nah jokes aside, I think Oda is like the ultimate cook though, not Sanji. You know those slow cooker pots(above pic) that are used for the benefits of slow cooking, such as letting the meat tenderize and bring out its true flavour over many hours. I sometimes think this is what Oda's been doing with Sanji ever since the time skip. Occasionally he'll remove the lid and let us fans catch a whiff of the content inside, making us salivate and yearn for the day when we're called to the dining table to take part in the ultimate feast. Before then mind you, he'll never let us eat, not even taste, no, all we're allowed is the smell before he puts the lid back on. Sometimes he'll throw us a lil sumthing, a small side-dish appetizer to help quell the wide-spread hunger, and oftentimes the taste is questionable with some fans reluctantly approving and some outright rejecting it. And if we dare show the slightest dissatisfaction all we'd get is the swift and decisive rath of Oda in the form of a big fat troll for Sanji(eg latest chapter).

This is how it feels lol. But I'm here for that ultimate feast, even if I starve before then.
The thing is....Oda loves to joke around with his characters. It's his style.
You can be sure he loves to draw Sanji and its gags. Not because he "hates the character", but because he has fun with it.
Back in EL he decided Sanji would have this dynamic of caring too much about his bounty. It never changed.
I swear some people are losing their minds over this last round of bounties reveals and it is just silly. We are in an infinitely better spot than we were up until WCI.
Take powerscale away and try to analyze what just happened. The Shichibukais are being brought back in the fold as powerful worldwide renowned pirates. Both Zoro and Sanji got that recognition by getting bounties close to Jinbe's. Sanji broke the 1B mark. The only reason it was 1.032, was for a pun with his birthday.
Oda created ties for Sanji with one of the most anticipated characters in the story (Vegapunk), he not only reaffirmed the Monster Trio, but elevated Zoro and Sanji (inside the SH's dynamics, not related to bounties) with the Wings of the Pirate King declaration AND the "The Stars take the stage" chapters.
They were the 2 SH's alongside Luffy in the volume 100 cover.
I might have my problems with how Wano executed the plots, but the way Oda built the hype for Sanji as a future top tier fighter in this arc was one of the few great things he did this arc.
Also, Sanji's "rivalry" with Zoro should be seen from another perspective. Instead of seeing it as a pure gag, see it as a sibling energy of constantly trying to improve and outperform each other. This should put the "sanji has no ambition whatsoever" argument in the grave.

Remember, Sanji is not a "Vegeta". His character is much more light-hearted. Embrace the jokes, enjoy some of them. There's nothing wrong with it. Don't fall for the "this character used to be much better pre-TS" argument, because it is something that can literally be said about ALL the SH's.
Don't fall for those who try to diminish Sanji's opponents. The amount of people who downplayed Queen, a character that literally managed to capture Big Mom during one of her Hunger Rampages (during WCI, no one could stop her, remember that. She was a freaking Behemoth).
Enjoy the character for what he is, not just what he used to be or what you hope he would become.

Buckle up, folks, for this is the Final Saga, and the Sanji "supremacy" event is just beginning.

The thing is....Oda loves to joke around with his characters. It's his style.
You can be sure he loves to draw Sanji and its gags. Not because he "hates the character", but because he has fun with it.
Back in EL he decided Sanji would have this dynamic of caring too much about his bounty. It never changed.
I swear some people are losing their minds over this last round of bounties reveals and it is just silly. We are in an infinitely better spot than we were up until WCI.
Take powerscale away and try to analyze what just happened. The Shichibukais are being brought back in the fold as powerful worldwide renowned pirates. Both Zoro and Sanji got that recognition by getting bounties close to Jinbe's. Sanji broke the 1B mark. The only reason it was 1.032, was for a pun with his birthday.
Oda created ties for Sanji with one of the most anticipated characters in the story (Vegapunk), he not only reaffirmed the Monster Trio, but elevated Zoro and Sanji (inside the SH's dynamics, not related to bounties) with the Wings of the Pirate King declaration AND the "The Stars take the stage" chapters.
They were the 2 SH's alongside Luffy in the volume 100 cover.
I might have my problems with how Wano executed the plots, but the way Oda built the hype for Sanji as a future top tier fighter in this arc was one of the few great things he did this arc.
Also, Sanji's "rivalry" with Zoro should be seen from another perspective. Instead of seeing it as a pure gag, see it as a sibling energy of constantly trying to improve and outperform each other. This should put the "sanji has no ambition whatsoever" argument in the grave.

Remember, Sanji is not a "Vegeta". His character is much more light-hearted. Embrace the jokes, enjoy some of them. There's nothing wrong with it. Don't fall for the "this character used to be much better pre-TS" argument, because it is something that can literally be said about ALL the SH's.
Don't fall for those who try to diminish Sanji's opponents. The amount of people who downplayed Queen, a character that literally managed to capture Big Mom during one of her Hunger Rampages (during WCI, no one could stop her, remember that. She was a freaking Behemoth).
Enjoy the character for what he is, not just what he used to be or what you hope he would become.
Heh yeah fam I'm with you on what you're saying here, I'm just playing. I like your positive outlook, though.

Wano to me is horrendously bad, though. I'll give my two cents later.

Buckle up, folks, for this is the Final Saga, and the Sanji "supremacy" event is just beginning.
For sure, that's pretty much what I meant with the slow cooker analogy heh.

:josad:

Btw what do you think of the last chapter and the Nami CoC gag (is it really a gag?) I see a lot of people saying something like Nami should have it because drawing the maps of all the world is like conquering it. Jesus I never saw such a double standard, thinking Nami should have it but the same people (at least a great majority I think) is convinced Sanji could never have it, but at the same time now Nami can? It's so stupid.
I always thought it’d be possible for the entire east blue 5 to get CoC so it doesn’t bother me. Yeah it’s a gag but it may be legit too.

Doggo

I always thought it’d be possible for the entire east blue 5 to get CoC so it doesn’t bother me. Yeah it’s a gag but it may be legit too.
CoC is so fucking vague.
On one side, we have the "hurr durr big ambition" characters. Luffy, Zoro, Doflamingo, etc.
On the other, we have the "I just wanna netflix and chill" gang. Rayleigh, Mihawk, Whitebeard.
:suresure:

CoC is so fucking vague.
One one side, we have the "hurr durr big ambition" characters. Luffy, Zoro, Doflamingo, etc.
On the other, we have the "I just wanna netflix and chill" gang. Rayleigh, Mihawk, Whitebeard.
:suresure:
Theres no list of boxes to tick in order for someone to have CoC. Nearly every single rule someone makes there exists a counter example, It all comes down to Oda

Doggo

Mihawk isnt confirmed to have CoC
:pepeke: dude...he has it.
Post automatically merged:

Theres no list of boxes to tick in order for someone to have CoC. Nearly every single rule someone makes there exists a counter example, It all comes down to Oda
I know, but I like to bring this up because of the people who try to argue about a character "not having CoC" because "muh ambition hurr durr".:sanjismug:

Doggo

It's funny how people saying Sanji getting CoC would ruin it but are more than happy for Nami to have due to a gag :suresure:
Dude, aside from very specific people who legit love Nami and would be hype about her getting CoC, the rest are nothing more than Sanji haters who would thrill at any SH getting CoC expect for Sanji in order to have something to mock the character.

Sanji renting an entire condominium in their heads.
:sanjismug: