Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
honestly im don with the science stuff, all i want from this arc is to explain sanji's powers, sanji next power ups should just be haki

at this point im not even sure sanji still has the exoskeleton, his eyebrows went back and was seen having bandages what if sanji needed to use the raid suit constantly to activate the exoskeleton, it's confusing because why did it only activate on the 3rd time he put on the suit and why did the eyebrows go back
"Power of Lust"

Vegapunk will explain. :myman:

honestly im don with the science stuff, all i want from this arc is to explain sanji's powers, sanji next power ups should just be haki

at this point im not even sure sanji still has the exoskeleton, his eyebrows went back and was seen having bandages what if sanji needed to use the raid suit constantly to activate the exoskeleton, it's confusing because why did it only activate on the 3rd time he put on the suit and why did the eyebrows go back
There’s plenty of possibilities:
1. Sanjis contact with King May have activated some lunarian connection
2. Sanji used the Raid Suits power despite his vow not to and this lapse in Will weakened the medicine holding the Germa Upgrades at bay

I like number 2 because:
1. Sanji first put on the suit out of necessity while still vowing to not need it. While the second time he put on the suit, it was to do something he wanted. Finally the third time he did it, we didn’t see what happened, but he used the suit as Stealth Black used it’s invisibility and talked about how jealous he was of it’s durability

2. When Sanji reverted it was when he reaffirmed his beliefs and his will. As if he forced the change to stop himself because of the shock that was Osome and the reminder of his mouse friend.

Great....
more "either you're born with it, or you are destined to be a scrub" powers.....yay....
:pepeke:
to be honest with you i said as a joke but seems like the guys liked it so im on board too:milaugh:

i don't think we will ever get an explanation on how people get conquerors haki, is it genes or will or both because theres people like kid and zoro and bigmom and whitebeard who had normal families(not royal or special) but have the will for it

and then we have yamato and ace who have special families but not the will so maybe one would need to have either one and doesn't need both the genes and the will

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
to be honest with you i said as a joke but seems like the guys liked it so im on board too:milaugh:

i don't think we will ever get an explanation on how people get conquerors haki, is it genes or will or both because theres people like kid and zoro and bigmom and whitebeard who had normal families(not royal or special) but have the will for it

and then we have yamato and ace who have special families but not the will so maybe one would need to have either one and doesn't need both the genes and the will
The explanation is:
"chosen one power".
You don't become "some big shot" and then get CoC.
You become a big shot BECAUSE you have CoC and that is sign of "destiny".

I despise this type of narrative.
But it is what it is.

Doggo

Honestly after watching shonen anime, Im convinced that this is Eastern Cultures favorite trope
I like how One Piece brings these opposite signals since the beginning.
Luffy comes from the East Blue, the weakest Sea. Giving major underdog vibes, with a very uncommon and "lame" kind of power.
Then, slowly, he became the spitting image of the Pirate King, he says the exact same things as the Pirate King, has a special ability of "chosen one", was saved by "the heavens" in Loguetown, his uncommon power got twisted into some One Piece Universe based entity whose "body is made of rubber" and is called "God" and was the power of a infamous character of the so called Void Century. Not only that, but the "D will bring turmoil again" thing.
Prophecies conveniently being all centered around Luffy, etc.

It's really amazing how, despite liking Luffy, I can't bring myself to give two fucks about his "destiny" and his "secret dream".
I've always loved how vast the One Piece world felt, but stacking everything on top of the MC actually gives the opposite effect.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Nika/Joyboy has a spear on one of his arms......

Zeff called Sanji the "Spear of Grit/Conviction".......

In one of the colored cover page, Sanji is holding a spear in a Elbaf/Viking centric setting......

Odin has a spear called "Gungnir" meaning "the swaying one".......

Gungnir (Odin's Spear) was a symbol of power, protection, and authority. Its name means "the swaying one" in that it brings people to Odin (Simek, 124). Gungnir, like Mjolnir, was made by the dwarves and was used by Odin to sacrifice himself to himself.

Sanji:

Sanji bros, what does this mean?

Doggo

In one of the colored cover page, Sanji is holding a spear in a Elbaf/Viking centric setting......

Gungnir (Odin's Spear) was a symbol of power, protection, and authority. Its name means "the swaying one" in that it brings people to Odin (Simek, 124). Gungnir, like Mjolnir, was made by the dwarves and was used by Odin to sacrifice himself to himself.

Sanji:

It means that there's clearly major potential for Sanji, but Oda's gonna throw it all away in favor of the MC.

:sanmoji:

And one more thing, if we really get some "Sanji plot" this arc with Vegapunk, the chances of this "spear thing" bearing fruit plummets to near "0%" chance, because I don't think there's a world where Oda dedicates these kind of plots for Sanji 4 arcs in a row.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern

Sanji:

Forgot to includes this:
Gungnir also has other names such as the eternal spear, spear of meteor and the swaying one or to tremble.

Sanji has an attack named "Meteor - Strike of Love" from Film Z.

The Spear is also said to be flying with a brilliant light, similar to lightning and meteor.

An example of Sanji flying with brilliant light is when he tries to rescue the Strawhats from Doflamingo.

Then he also got the lightning from Ifrit Jambe.

It means that there's clearly major potential for Sanji, but Oda's gonna throw it all away in favor of the MC.

:sanmoji:

Doggo

Forgot to includes this:
Gungnir also has other names such as the eternal spear, spear of meteor and the swaying one or to tremble.

Sanji has an attack named "Meteor - Strike of Love" from Film Z.

The Spear is also said to be flying with a brilliant light, similar to lightning and meteor.

An example of Sanji flying with brilliant light is when he tries to rescue the Strawhats from Doflamingo.

Then he also got the lightning from Ifrit Jambe.

I get it.
It all makes sense. And it's very cool. I like this "Sanji-Spear" thing.

But I have 0 hopes that it gets any pay off. It's Luffy's show.
Despite Sanji having the "making everyone an ally" trait, it is never brought up. Different case for Luffy, which is something highlighted and addressed constantly.