Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
We never have any spear wielder beside Judge so far. So it would be nice to see more spear wielders but then again, Oda never shows much bounty hunters so I wouldn't be surprised if he does the same to spear wielders. Seems like swordsmen and brawlers are the main focus for Oda lol.

Uhhh, the 3 Ancient Weapons Poseidon, Uranus and Pluton Lul.
uranus and pluto is roman god tho
Post automatically merged:

damn, forgot about franky .... year of franky I guess
please make it less than 1 year
can't stomach any long arc except final battle

Nika/Joyboy has a spear on one of his arms......

Zeff called Sanji the "Spear of Grit/Conviction".......

In one of the colored cover page, Sanji is holding a spear in a Elbaf/Viking centric setting......

Odin has a spear called "Gungnir" meaning "the swaying one".......

Gungnir (Odin's Spear) was a symbol of power, protection, and authority. Its name means "the swaying one" in that it brings people to Odin (Simek, 124). Gungnir, like Mjolnir, was made by the dwarves and was used by Odin to sacrifice himself to himself.

Sanji:

Sanji bros, what does this mean?

Odin sacrificed an eye, but gained a more sacred, divine level of wisdom in return. This happens multiple times in Norse mythology, as Odin sacrifices his physical body to gain a cosmic understanding of reality. So the depictions of a one-eyed Odin represent the sacrifice of the earthly in exchange for the divine

Odin has many names and is the god of both war and death. Half of the warriors who die in battle are taken to his hall of Valhalla. He is the one-eyed All-Father, who sacrificed his eye in order to see everything that happens in the world.

the eye is a common metaphor for perception and worldly understanding. Odin sacrificed an eye, but gained a more sacred, divine level of wisdom in return. This happens multiple times in Norse mythology, as Odin sacrifices his physical body to gain a cosmic understanding of reality.
Odin gains the ability to see the future and knows that he and the other gods of the Aesir will die at Ragnarok, but nothing he can do will change that fate.
sanji would learn the superior advanced observation haki from odin, as fujitora did sanji would have to sacrifice his own eye to see things he could never see before, fujitora himself didn't blind himself to get that CoO but it became a byproduct

we see here he's able to sense not only their emotions but read their thoughts

sanji already uses one eye so losing one wouldn't matter, this could mean Odin and not sanji losing an eye for CoO lol

i just realized that would mean zoro would also be able to learn it if thats the case...fuck

anyway this isnt really a theory just a could be with some wishful thinking

Nika/Joyboy has a spear on one of his arms......

Zeff called Sanji the "Spear of Grit/Conviction".......

In one of the colored cover page, Sanji is holding a spear in a Elbaf/Viking centric setting......

Odin has a spear called "Gungnir" meaning "the swaying one".......

Gungnir (Odin's Spear) was a symbol of power, protection, and authority. Its name means "the swaying one" in that it brings people to Odin (Simek, 124). Gungnir, like Mjolnir, was made by the dwarves and was used by Odin to sacrifice himself to himself.

Sanji:

Sanji bros, what does this mean?

Forgot to includes this:
Gungnir also has other names such as the eternal spear, spear of meteor and the swaying one or to tremble.

Sanji has an attack named "Meteor - Strike of Love" from Film Z.

The Spear is also said to be flying with a brilliant light, similar to lightning and meteor.

An example of Sanji flying with brilliant light is when he tries to rescue the Strawhats from Doflamingo.

Then he also got the lightning from Ifrit Jambe.

Great theory as always @Warchief Sanji D Goat
:cheers:

I'm kinda scare of Sanji in this arc that Oda won't gives us the answers
:josad:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
What was the name of the animator y'all wanted for the Sanji vs Queen fight again? It wasn't this dude, right? :shame:
Lmao!!!!!

Btw, I heard that Yong-Ce Tu will be the one that animates Sanji vs Queen. Is that true @Tobra ?
sanji would learn the superior advanced observation haki from odin, as fujitora did sanji would have to sacrifice his own eye to see things he could never see before, fujitora himself didn't blind himself to get that CoO but it became a byproduct

we see here he's able to sense not only their emotions but read their thoughts

sanji already uses one eye so losing one wouldn't matter, this could mean Odin and not sanji losing an eye for CoO lol

i just realized that would mean zoro would also be able to learn it if thats the case...fuck

anyway this isnt really a theory just a could be with some wishful thinking
I don't mind Sanji losing an eye in exchange for better CoO, but him being an eye-patch man seems unlikely.
Great theory as always @Warchief Sanji D Goat
:cheers:

I'm kinda scare of Sanji in this arc that Oda won't gives us the answers
:josad:
Don't worry, I always have backup plans.:sadgrin: