Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
So, my fellow shitty cooks, we got ourselves some of the Vegapunk bodies revealed.
Shaka seems quite interested in the Straw Hat crew, and he has an....interesting....helmet.

Will the MADS' plotline still bear fruits?
If Germa 66 was real, will Sora, warrior of the Sea be real as well?
What will be their connection to Sora, Sanji's mother?
What would you all like to see from this plot if it happens?
I know what I would like.....

So, my fellow shitty cooks, we got ourselves some of the Vegapunk bodies revealed.
Shaka seems quite interested in the Straw Hat crew, and he has an....interesting....helmet.

Funny enough real Vegapunk is Stella not Shaka, so until we will meet Stella, Sanji won't have any plot because clones doesn't know about his connection with Mads or Judge
My guess
Post automatically merged:

But i expect us to get some info on Mads and Sora connection with Marines or something about Sanji's mom past
Germa past(300 years history) should be revealed by Judge not Vegapunk
Anything else will be a bonus

I would like to see Vegapunk turning Sanji's genes back to normal - a man can hope :josad:

I don’t like how Loda is already sidelining Sanji. Even tho the arc just started and this Vegapunk is a lady, I expected more of him. At least let him save Bonney :seriously:
I don't know where it was but I clearly remember reading somewhere that Oda said Sanji would never be as cool/relevant as he was in WCI.

Which is a stupid thing to say for any character that is constantly with Luffy, along with the rest of the crew.

Either write him out of the story for good or don't make such statements at all.

I don't know where it was but I clearly remember reading somewhere that Oda said Sanji would never be as cool/relevant as he was in WCI.

Which is a stupid thing to say for any character that is constantly with Luffy, along with the rest of the crew.

Either write him out of the story for good or don't make such statements at all.

Sanji's voice actor said that Oda told him that, but it was just a joke. And even if it wasn't, WCI Sanji was one of the worst Sanjis. Not cool at all:kayneshrug:

:doffycry:

On the right side Zoro vs King will be well animated. :luuh:
Sanji coc haki easy

What was the name of the animator y'all wanted for the Sanji vs Queen fight again? It wasn't this dude, right? :shame:
Why are sanji both open

Sanji solos the Kuma seraphim then
Sanji solos kuma lucci and kaku mid diff

Sanji coc haki easy

Why are sanji both open

Sanji solos kuma lucci and kaku mid diff
its king not sanji

Jinbe vs Lucci, Zoro vs Seraphim Kuma, Brook vs Kaku, Sanji vs Vegapunk's cooking machine :funky:
sanji vs vegapunk hologram:funky:

That phrase is always misintepreted because Oda was talking about Sanji's behavior with women.

Let me guess, Evil Sanji?:sanjismug: