Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
i have a bad feeling thos gif will be better than the animation they will give to sanji in anime
because sanji fight near zoro so the manpower will racing to animate zoro fight and sacrifice sanji one
After the Luffy vs Kaido fiasco I dunno if ANY of the fights we wanna see will have good animation

:suresure:

And if they do it’s not like we’ll get to see it

Flashing LSD lights everywhere

WCI Sanji stock rising!!!!:steef::steef:
I get it.
It all makes sense. And it's very cool. I like this "Sanji-Spear" thing.

But I have 0 hopes that it gets any pay off. It's Luffy's show.
Despite Sanji having the "making everyone an ally" trait, it is never brought up. Different case for Luffy, which is something highlighted and addressed constantly.
I feel ya but I do have hope that the current arc will gives us details about Sanji and what not. But yeah I will keep my expectations low as always.
i have a bad feeling thos gif will be better than the animation they will give to sanji in anime
because sanji fight near zoro so the manpower will racing to animate zoro fight and sacrifice sanji one
Don't worry, even if Toei does hates Sanji to their core, there's one particular animator that always do Sanji justice. His name is Katsumi Ishizuka (the one that animated Sanji vs Daifuku scene).

So don't worry, Sanji vs Queen will be well animated, at least I hope so.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

WCI Sanji stock rising!!!!:steef::steef:

I feel ya but I do have hope that the current arc will gives us details about Sanji and what not. But yeah I will keep my expectations low as always.

Don't worry, even if Toei does hates Sanji to their core, there's one particular animator that always do Sanji justice. His name is Katsumi Ishizuka (the one that animated Sanji vs Daifuku scene).

So don't worry, Sanji vs Queen will be well animated, at least I hope so.
Just need him to be the one to animate the final combo scene.
And all will be well.

I'm REAAAAAAALLY interested in checking the scene when Sanji finds Osome.
It's possible that we get a bit more insight of what happened. Especially the panel where Sanji's expression turns "serious mode" right after seeing her.

Just need him to be the one to animate the final combo scene.
And all will be well.
If the next couple weeks of episodes of the anime where Sanji kicks Queen in a circle is gonna get badly animated, I will lose all hope for Sanji vs Queen. If not then I can always looking forward to it. As long as Katsumi Ishizuka is in charge of the animation of course.
I'm REAAAAAAALLY interested in checking the scene when Sanji finds Osome.
It's possible that we get a bit more insight of what happened. Especially the panel where Sanji's expression turns "serious mode" right after seeing her.
Maybe. But it's just fillers at the end of the day so I ain't really looking forward to that.

If the next couple weeks of episodes of the anime where Sanji kicks Queen in a circle is gonna get badly animated, I will lose all hope for Sanji vs Queen. If not then I can always looking forward to it. As long as Katsumi Ishizuka is in charge of the animation of course.

Maybe. But it's just fillers at the end of the day so I ain't really looking forward to that.
toei zoro association will seize ishizuka and send him to alaska:steef:

Nika/Joyboy has a spear on one of his arms......

Zeff called Sanji the "Spear of Grit/Conviction".......

In one of the colored cover page, Sanji is holding a spear in a Elbaf/Viking centric setting......

Odin has a spear called "Gungnir" meaning "the swaying one".......

Gungnir (Odin's Spear) was a symbol of power, protection, and authority. Its name means "the swaying one" in that it brings people to Odin (Simek, 124). Gungnir, like Mjolnir, was made by the dwarves and was used by Odin to sacrifice himself to himself.

Sanji:

Sanji bros, what does this mean?

sanji gets Gungnir one of the 12 upreme grade weapons in elbaf :endthis:

its cool and all but non-captains dont get shit in one piece i don't know if oda would even put any norse mythology stuff that isn't main stream but hey you never know

In one of the colored cover page, Sanji is holding a spear in a Elbaf/Viking centric setting......

Gungnir (Odin's Spear) was a symbol of power, protection, and authority. Its name means "the swaying one" in that it brings people to Odin (Simek, 124). Gungnir, like Mjolnir, was made by the dwarves and was used by Odin to sacrifice himself to himself.

Sanji:

Sanji is the spear and Zoro the Sword of joyboy

toei zoro association will seize ishizuka and send him to alaska:steef:
If that's the case then me and the Sanji Defense Force will rescue Ishizuka just like how Midoriya and the gang rescues Bakugo.

:steef::steef:
sanji gets Gungnir one of the 12 upreme grade weapons in elbaf :endthis:
On god, I just realized that.:crazwhat:

its cool and all but non-captains dont get shit in one piece i don't know if oda would even put any norse mythology stuff that isn't main stream but hey you never know
I mean technically Elbaf got inspired from Norse mythology but yeah, Greek and Japanese myths are Oda's top choices right now.

If that's the case then me and the Sanji Defense Force will rescue Ishizuka just like how Midoriya and the gang rescues Bakugo.

:steef::steef:

On god, I just realized that.:crazwhat:

I mean technically Elbaf got inspired from Norse mythology but yeah, Greek and Japanese myths are Oda's top choices right now.
i would like to see a spear in one piece maybe your hitting the bullseye on gungnir :kuzanshut:
Greek? what do you mean? i thought it was just zues is there more?

i would like to see a spear in one piece maybe your hitting the bullseye on gungnir :kuzanshut:
We never have any spear wielder beside Judge so far. So it would be nice to see more spear wielders but then again, Oda never shows much bounty hunters so I wouldn't be surprised if he does the same to spear wielders. Seems like swordsmen and brawlers are the main focus for Oda lol.
Greek? what do you mean? i thought it was just zues is there more?
Uhhh, the 3 Ancient Weapons Poseidon, Uranus and Pluton Lul.

We never have any spear wielder beside Judge so far. So it would be nice to see more spear wielders but then again, Oda never shows much bounty hunters so I wouldn't be surprised if he does the same to spear wielders. Seems like swordsmen and brawlers are the main focus for Oda lol.
damn sanji would use the same weapon as his father

its poetic :kata:
Uhhh, the 3 Ancient Weapons Poseidon, Uranus and Pluton Lul.
forgot about them lol add neptune to them lmao

Sanji:

Luffy - Nika.
Zoro - Sword
Sanji - Spear