Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
And i have feeling somehow he dreaming about Sora in his fight against King/Queen and she told Sanji to accept "Vinsmoke" as his name.
Yeah, Sanji will eventually accept himself as a failure, Oda has been slowly breaking his character to that point. Sanji will officially accept Judge's ideology as superior to his mother's ideology, technology and brutality are way more powerful than kindness and willpower.

S

Shepherd

I'm aaroniero then? Aight.

:queenmoji:
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, Sanji will eventually accept himself as a failure, Oda has been slowly breaking his character to that point. Sanji will officially accept Judge's ideology as superior to his mother's ideology, technology and brutality are way more powerful than kindness and willpower.

In the grand scheme of things, no, kindness and willpower, compassion, charity will always triumph over brutality because humans are naturally inclined towards love, not hate. To strip a human of it's emotions & ability to love in favor of power is to destroy what makes the human in the first place, ultimately turning the human into just another animal.

Last edited by a moderator:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I'm aaroniero then? Aight.

:queenmoji:

In the grand scheme of things, no, kindness and willpower, compassion, charity will always triumph over brutality because humans are naturally inclined towards love, not hate. To strip a human of it's emotions & ability to love in favor of power is to destroy what makes the human in the first place, ultimately turning the human into just another animal.
how did you happy with aaroniero?? :josad:

Last edited: