Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
This Lunarian thing is kinda mid now, just adds relevance to Judge towards Sanji for no good reason, when things are clearly following the "having emotions" path, and thats obviously thanks to Sora's sacrifice, not Judge.

Unless Sora is a Lunarian, but that doesn't seems the case for me :quest:

Sanji's biggest source of power will always come from keeping his emotions, thats pretty much what Oda is doing here.
I still think Sora is going to end up being a Lunarian, I've been thinking it's possible that Judge married into the Vinsmoke name. I was wondering why Judge married Sora. He never seemed to care for her, and actively hated her way of doing things. So if he married her to become the king of Germa, it would really fit with his character.

It would also explain one thing about his character that i was always confused on: How was he the prince of the Germa Kingdom when he left the country to research in MADS. It goes against his ideal of royalty, so if he wasn't royalty while he was doing this that would explain it.

I still think Sora is going to end up being a Lunarian, I've been thinking it's possible that Judge married into the Vinsmoke name. I was wondering why Judge married Sora. He never seemed to care for her, and actively hated her way of doing things. So if he married her to become the king of Germa, it would really fit with his character.

It would also explain one thing about his character that i was always confused on: How was he the prince of the Germa Kingdom when he left the country to research in MADS. It goes against his ideal of royalty, so if he wasn't royalty while he was doing this that would explain it.
The fact that the hero Sora was a legendary marine makes me think that Sora (Sanji's mother) was someone related to the marine corp. Why she has the same name of that hero? :quest:

The fact that the hero Sora was a legendary marine makes me think that Sora (Sanji's mother) was someone related to the marine corp. Why she has the same name of that hero? :quest:
Honestly, I feel like they are using the name "Sora" as a way to covering up the original Sora of the past. Similar to how the World Government covered Gol D. Rogers name as Gold Roger. Or like how they covered up Ohara as an island of Devils. As such, I feel the original Sora may have been an enemy of the world government that the World Government is trying to overwrite.

(Anicent)Germa has some big secret. Judge is probably a failure of Kingdom and doesn't know whole history what exactly happen to them.
What i find really interesting, is that 300 years ago Germa rule over all North Bluefor 66 days before they got wipeout by WG(Imu) and
there isn't any other kingdom or person(beside maybe Roger) that come close to this achievement
:steef:

(Anicent)Germa has some big secret. Judge is probably a failure of Kingdom and doesn't know whole history what exactly happen to them.
What i find really interesting, is that 300 years ago Germa rule over all North Bluefor 66 days before they got wipeout by WG(Imu) and
there isn't any other kingdom or person(beside maybe Roger) that come close to this achievement
Honestly, I feel like they are using the name "Sora" as a way to covering up the original Sora of the past. Similar to how the World Government covered Gol D. Rogers name as Gold Roger. Or like how they covered up Ohara as an island of Devils. As such, I feel the original Sora may have been an enemy of the world government that the World Government is trying to overwrite.
Oooooooh I love this mystery stuff somuch. I'm so hyped for Vinsmoke reveals:lunazing::lunazing::lunazing::lunazing:

Sanji bros...are you ready for sanji's greatness?:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Is that 5000 times automerge on purpose?

I feel that they were very strong and no one can beat them but they lost because of their emotions
that's why gudge want to make his children hearts of ice

A question for my fellow Sanji fans.

Do you think Sanji will use a sword(s) against Queen for some time if he temporarely loses his emotions("becomes evil")? Afterall he'll loses all of his inhibitions(Using weapons, using hands to fight, kicking woman, etc...) in that case. Maybe he'll snatch Queen's second sword and use it against him.

A question for my fellow Sanji fans.

Do you think Sanji will use a sword(s) against Queen for some time if he temporarely loses his emotions("becomes evil")? Afterall he'll loses all of his inhibitions(Using weapons, using hands to fight, kicking woman, etc...) in that case. Maybe he'll snatch Queen's second sword and use it against him.
if he use a sword SKK is real