Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
Updated ranking of the Sanji Defense Force:

Leader
Warchief (Great General/Supreme Commander-in-Chief) - @Zoro D Goat

Four Great Heavenly Kings
1st King - @[No Name]
2nd King - @BillSlipton

Executives
Right hand man (General) - @Bango🍅
Left hand man (Deputy General) - @NotTommy
Advisor - @Hahasanji
Secretary - @Missy

Commanders Unit
1st Commander - @Doggo
2nd Commander - @Arrow
3rd Commander - @Yasheen
4th Commander - @BleakAsh
5th Commander - @Vinsmoke D. Zolo
6th Commander - @Hedfi
7th Commander - @Lukegranders
8th Commander - @SDfear
9th Commander - @Big D. Kaios
10th Commander - @LordVinsmoke
11th Commander - @Screws Loose242
12th Commander - @Ishin
13th Commander - @Raiden7
14th Commander - @Courier
15th Commander - @YASER
16th Commander - @zorji
17th Commander - @Necrohol
18th Commander - @BillSlipton
19th Commander - @Mackiss
20th Commander - @nRandle
21st Commander - @Ask D question

Sorry for the random tags out of nowhere y'all. If any of ya want to promote or demote from the ranking then let me know. ^^​
:josad::catcry::risitasad::pepecry::pepemy::pepecorn:

Took you long enough LUL.
Thats because i thought Oda was going for that route, and some people actually expected an explanation, i just don't know why they needed that in One Piece.

I mean, Zoro summons a demon that gives him 9 arms, Luffy grows his hand and feet 10x his size just by blowing them. Oda's explanation for Sanji's flames is literally "His passion burns hotter than any flame" or "Don't make Sanji pissed, it heats him up" thats how he portrayals it anyway.
Post automatically merged:

So unless Sanji's flames are CoC, i don't expect anything else that actually adds to Sanji's character to come up in the story

Thats because i thought Oda was going for that route, and some people actually expected an explanation, i just don't know why they needed that in One Piece.

I mean, Zoro summons a demon that gives him 9 arms, Luffy grows his hand and feet 10x his size just by blowing them. Oda's explanation for Sanji's flames is literally "His passion burns hotter than any flame" or "Don't make Sanji pissed, it heats him up" thats how he portrayals it anyway.
Well, the Lunarian thing was bait just like evil Sanji anyway. And Zoro's Asura never got a proper explanation btw. Sanji's flame is what Oda is going for so let's stick with it for now.

So unless Sanji's flames are CoC, i don't expect anything else that actually adds to Sanji's character to come up in the story
but his body can't handle his fire he will need a devil fruit bec germa gens is gone now and the raid suit

Let me guess? You want to be my 22nd Commander?:pepecafe:
I will defeat you in Davy Back Fight so many times and will take everything From YOU [ur Comrads] EeeAaaAaaAaaAaaa [Evil Laugh]

I don't need to be a Commander at a low level, I prefer to be the king the captain the general whatever you call it
I'm the biggest Sanji fan in this room, No one can surpass me when it comes to talking about Sanji... though one can call me the fan of the wings as Zoro Sanji moments are my most fav. parts in one piece
Look how casually they both talking here, How can one not love them?:catlewd::hurry:

Well, the Lunarian thing was bait just like evil Sanji anyway
Dude Evil Sanji ain't No Bait
It will happen... It's Inevitable... Evil Sanji is waiting for us in the future arcs and Oda can't wait to draw it

I mean, why would Oda do that after all? What is him planning to do with all of this? I really cant tell
@Vinsmoke D. Zolo

The next time his eye brows change again, it won't be the sanji we know anymore and maybe that can happen this arc as well.. If some how sanji can feel Robin's fear as Cp0 is finally taking her... we all know how strong Sanji's CoO is... Sanji will go nuts and angry af if he finds out that those Cp people are back for robin.. he would slaughter them:finally:

Last edited:
I will defeat you in Davy Back Fight so many times and will take everything From YOU [ur Comrads] EeeAaaAaaAaaAaaa [Evil Laugh]

I don't need to be a Commander at a low level, I prefer to be the king the captain the general whatever you call it
I'm the biggest Sanji fan in this room, No one can surpass me when it comes to talking about Sanji... though one can call me the fan of the wings as Zoro Sanji moments are my most fav. parts in one piece
Look how casually they both talking here, How can one not love them?:catlewd::hurry:

I see you rejecting my offer like that.:myman:

Try your best to beat me and my Sanji Defense Force if you can young one.:kata:

Dude Evil Sanji ain't No Bait
It will happen... It's Inevitable... Evil Sanji is waiting for us in the future arcs and Oda can't wait to draw it
It's dead. Deal with it.:kayneshrug:

I see you rejecting my offer like that.:myman:

Try your best to beat me and my Sanji Defense Force if you can young one.:kata:
I know I'm new here hardly know few of yaa... But wait for it:myman:
The energy that comes from me attracts Sanji fans or convert them into one:cheers:

t's dead. Deal with it.:kayneshrug:
Oda is not predictable... I can feel that energy... Evil Sanji is not dead:kata:

he already have ifrit jambe but he can't use it bec he need protection, CoA alone not enough
If basic CoA is needed for IJ then Adv CoA should be his next step for using even stronger flames in the future. If not then Adv CoC is always available if Sanji needed more defense.

I know I'm new here hardly know few of yaa... But wait for it:myman:
The energy that comes from me attracts Sanji fans or convert them into one:cheers:
Looking forward to it.:cheers:
Oda is not predictable... I can feel that energy... Evil Sanji is not dead:kata:
Either now or never.:goyea:

Sanji isn't a Lunarian, im convinced now

Oda is just baiting again like he did bymaking people think Sanji was going to fight King.

And i prefer that way. Lunarians have nothing compared to Sanji's flames. Magma is mere melted stone, not flames that emit lightning, that is on another level and we have nothing like this in One Piece, aside from current Sanji

I really can't see "Sanji being a Lunarian/half Lunarian" being a thing, and honestly, i don't think it would make any difference on his character arc anyway.

Unless Oda really wants to explain Sanji's power up, BUT this isn't something that we should expect from Oda, right? I mean, do you want a logical explanation for everything characters come up with? In One Piece?
Yeah the description of lunarians we were given doesn’t match Sanji or Sora at all; however, there’s still something weird about it. And even if DJ doesn’t get an explanation, I would hope an explanation about why Sanjis Exoskeleton awoke but the other enhancements didn’t. What triggered the awakening, and is it a constant thing or an conscious power Sanji will draw upon.

he already have ifrit jambe but he can't use it bec he need protection, CoA alone not enough

That may be what he actually thinks it is and how it works.

It feels like Sanji doesn't understand what his flames actually are, but at the same time he say stuff like "My passion burns hotter than any flame" "Don't add more fuel to the fire, im already burning", "Watch your mouth, im someone who heats up by anger" in order to explain that, even tho he apparently can't boost it anytime he wants because of the limitations of his own body.

My problem with Sanji being tied with Lunarians is:

Its an excuse to explain a power that was unique to him, supposedly controlled by himself and his emotions and mindset.

If Sora is tied with Lunarians, what would it add to Sanji's character? How confusing would it be to explain why Sanji's siblings born like Judge intended to but Sanji simply has born with a Lunarian power? Would Judge know that his wife was a Lunarian? (it didnt looked like that). Why didn't he took advantage of Sora being a Lunarian to make his children more powerful? What is Oda planning with that? Making Sanji the "best" Lunarian in the world? Didn't Judge noticed Sanji's leg on fire? If Sanji and Sora are Lunarians, why did Sora looked like a normal human with white skin, and Sanji just retained the fire ability, and not the dark skin, black wings and the fire on his back that makes him more durable?

There are so many questions, and Oda doesn't even like complex plots like that.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Oda when he try to explains Sanji's powers:
Oda already introduced King and Lunarian race to give him some importance and substance in the story. Now imagine if he reveals Sanji to have Lunarian genes as well. Having a Lunarian hanging out with us since Romance Dawn lol
Poor King - Oda wouldn't take away the only thing special about him.

That may be what he actually thinks it is and how it works.

It feels like Sanji doesn't understand what his flames actually are, but at the same time he say stuff like "My passion burns hotter than any flame" "Don't add more fuel to the fire, im already burning", "Watch your mouth, im someone who heats up by anger" in order to explain that, even tho he apparently can't boost it anytime he wants because of the limitations of his own body.

My problem with Sanji being tied with Lunarians is:

Its an excuse to explain a power that was unique to him, supposed controlled by himself and his emotions and mindset.

If Sora is tied with Lunarians, what would it add to Sanji's character? How confusing would it be to explain why Sanji's siblings born like Judge intended to but Sanji simply has born with a Lunarian power? Would Judge know that his wife was a Lunarian? (it didnt looked like that). Why didn't he took advantage of Sora being a Lunarian to make his children more powerful? What is Oda planning with that? Making Sanji the "best" Lunarian in the world? Didn't Judge noticed Sanji's leg on fire? If Sanji and Sora are Lunarians, why did Sora looked like a normal human with white skin, and Sanji just retained the fire ability, and not the dark skin, black wings and the fire on his back that makes him more durable?

There are so many questions, and Oda doesn't even like complex plots like that.
Well have to wait and see. I get the feeling we’ll get our explanation at the end of the arc