Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly i completely lost interest in OP. I only check from time to time if there are any spoilers and if there are, they are always garbage. We have Orochi ''dying'' for the 35th time - a character nobody gives a shit about, the chapter ending with Luffy throwing a punch at Kaidou for the 7th time, fodder running around, the story literaly moving on the same spot for months now. I read the chapters just to get them done and not because i want too. I sometimes even forget to read them and honestly, i am not missing out on anything. Never thought my interest to OP would be this low.

Last edited:
Honestly i completely lost interest in OP. I only check from time to time if there are any spoilers and if there are, they are always garbage. We have Orochi ''dying'' for the 35th time - a character nobody gives a shit about, the chapter ending with Luffy throwing a punch at Kaidou for the 7th, fodder running around, the story literaly moving on the same spot for months now. I read the chapters just to get them done and not because i want too. I sometimes even forget to read them and honestly, i am not missing out on anything. Never thought my interest to OP would be this low.
Oda need fresh approach

Honestly i completely lost interest in OP. I only check from time to time if there are any spoilers and if there are, they are always garbage. We have Orochi ''dying'' for the 35th time - a character nobody gives a shit about, the chapter ending with Luffy throwing a punch at Kaidou for the 7th, fodder running around, the story literaly moving on the same spot for months now. I read the chapters just to get them done and not because i want too. I sometimes even forget to read them and honestly, i am not missing out on anything. Never thought my interest to OP would be this low.
You are not alone, I'm here just for friends, Kingdom and Mafia.​