Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
To be honest, Greenbull's fruit is looking really OP like hashirama in Naruto (just look at how easily and effortlessly he could control a dragon fruit user the size of kaido), but sanji is a fire user, and not a random one at all (blue fire). If you rank all the flame users in One piece world, he would be in the top 4 (sabo, akainu, sanji, King). We all know how fire counters Wood/Forest, so i'm actually really intrigued about how oda will manage to set up the fights between monster trio and admirals. Will sanji fight Greenbull because he is technically the best choice/counter to him ? or Oda will decide to chose another path where he doesn't like this idea of sanji countering him with fire, and decides to put sanji against kizaru... It would be interesting and a really great way to discover Kizaru's secrets, because honestly I still think Kizaru is really important to the storyline related to Vegapunk either it's him or not, he is surely hiding his secrets (i'm pretty sure he is smart) And a fight between zoro and kizaru wouldn't highlight all this, but kizaru vs sanji would do it easily with all the things germa has to do with marines and vegapunk...

Yeah im back to team sanji vs kizaru

aramaki fruit wouldn’t work well in a fight it wouldn’t be entertaining, besides he looks ugly when using his fruit tho i appreciate his character finally an admiral that isn’t a softie

but tbh my only issue with kizaru is his lack of personality he kinda seems like a foots soldier and doesn’t have his own philosophy like the rest

do you think at some point his ‘Unclear justice’ would be cleared and we would see what he actually thinks?
I dont think Sanji's flames can set fire to stuff. Its never happened. It can only burn things.

Kizarus personality just seems pretty… lame. That although powerset wise he and Sanji fit but with odas decision to make all fights humorous, I don’t think Kizarus “I just do as I’m told” personality would fit Sanjis hot tempered one.
yeah exactly my problem kizaru’s fruit is awesome
he’s second or third strongest admiral but he’s just fucking boring

i hope it’s a mask that breaks later on cuz if all there is kizaru then he’s by far the worst admiral by personality

aramaki’s cool but from what we saw his fruit is eh and his design is kinda ugly

yeah exactly my problem kizaru’s fruit is awesome
he’s second or third strongest admiral but he’s just fucking boring

i hope it’s a mask that breaks later on cuz if all there is kizaru then he’s by far the worst admiral by personality

aramaki’s cool but from what we saw his fruit is eh and his design is kinda ugly
I agree his designs kinda ugly, but we’ve only seen the beginning of Aramakis devil fruits ability. I’ll wait a few chapters until I say his fruit is eh

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yeah im back to team sanji vs kizaru

aramaki fruit wouldn’t work well in a fight it wouldn’t be entertaining, besides he looks ugly when using his fruit tho i appreciate his character finally an admiral that isn’t a softie

but tbh my only issue with kizaru is his lack of personality he kinda seems like a foots soldier and doesn’t have his own philosophy like the rest

do you think at some point his ‘Unclear justice’ would be cleared and we would see what he actually thinks?
I like him because he's funny and cool.
MOSHI MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHI?
:suresure:
0 investment in any other reason for him to fight Sanji.