Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I have never seen sanji fandom being so divided on who sanji will fight.

Well here is what I think which I shared with Rayban

BB vs Nika 😑
Shiryu vs zoro
Burgers vs Jimbei
Pizzaro / Laffitte vs Sanji
Pizzaro/Laffitte vs Brook

Wolf vs Franky
Doc Q vs chopper
Augur vs Usopp
Devon vs Nami most likely as Devon ability allows her to have clones and nami is all about trickery herself

Only person who isn't fitting right now is Robin and that's why I think Tenth TC could be a female which goes in line with Brulee thinking that intruders are one male and female

Last edited:
What is it with you and Burgess

He might be strong and all but he feels like the most boring matchup for Sanji out of the entire crew (excluding Doc Q cause we know how that would go with the woman disease)

Lafitte or Pizarro >>
Boring ? I want Sanji to have an actually good fight. Laffite would be a shitty gimmick fight that has shitty hypnosis in it. Pizzaro I feel would be another lame gmmick fight.

Burgess is a pure brawler fighter, and also has a great DF for fighting. Thats the type of fight I want Sanji to have. A fight with good CQC against a threatening fighter. Not another lame Sanji vs Queen, spamming of lame powers.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I can understand @Chrono 's wish of having a Sanji fight based purely on strength, with no gimmicks, where no one will be able to question Sanji's own strength after a fight all about pure power.

Having said that, Sanji vs Lafitte.

Sanji vs Aokiji, albeit would be cool as fuck, won't happen. I don't think Aokiji is fighting the SH's.