Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can’t help but notice some users in this forum practically begging Oda to draw some kind of a scene with S-snake so their stupid headcanons about Sanji being somehow Pedo** to be true, which a sane reader knows it’s not true at all lol :suresure:
And they wanna stigmatise not only the character but the fans who like him too :beckmoji:

really pathetic

Once I established a strong foothold here in WG (meaning that I dominate this forum as the greatest Sanji defender and every Sanji haters/downplayers are terrified of me) like on YouTube then I will move to Reddit/Twitter cuz I heard there are as much Sanji haters there in this forum.

My conquest campaign is just beginning.:araboss:

Once I established a strong foothold here in WG (meaning that I dominate this forum as the greatest Sanji defender and every Sanji haters/downplayers are terrified of me) like on YouTube then I will move to Reddit/Twitter cuz I heard there are as much Sanji haters there in this forum.

Add me on Twitter and we can brave the storm together. Because yeah there are a ton of haters.

I don’t have a twitter account or really any social media outside of this, but good luck!!

Can’t help but notice some users in this forum practically begging Oda to draw some kind of a scene with S-snake so their stupid headcanons about Sanji being somehow Pedo** to be true, which a sane reader knows it’s not true at all lol :suresure:
And they wanna stigmatise not only the character but the fans who like him too :beckmoji:

really pathetic
That's sad as fuck tbh.
I'd rather just mock him for not having CoC.
YOU. ARE. A. ZORO FAN!!!

really pathetic
Those people are sick in the head. :toximoji:

really pathetic
I'd actually be fine with it if it shows the imagination they get hypnotized being something like wanting her as a daughter. Like her beam turning everyone into Hughes basically. Since Sanji would make a great father.

really pathetic
Quoted from some gigachad on Reddit:
I dunno why some people have a vendetta agenda for Sanji or Oda being pedophiles for drawing Sanji react to S-Snake. That's kinda sad tbh.