Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
For Germa... something I noticed in OP for nobles and royals, blonde is prevalent. While for the D. Clan, black while not always is prevalent. This is interesting because of what Blonde/Yellow represent in fictional archetypes.

Blonde being light and good while black is dark and evil. The Vinsmokes, Doffy, many CDs are all blonde or would have been blonde in the siblings case. The supposedly good of the world. The D Clan the supposedly evil ones to the WG are black haired. So even though Oda is telling us WG bad, D Clan heroes. ...could it be a red herring and the WG are actually good or at least old Germa?
Germa Kingdom aren't CD as far we know
Saul doesn't have dark hair and he is a D

Oda revealing Zoro's background in the SBS shows us how much he likes Sanji, there is no other way to look at it

And Oda's plans for him aren't even done yet. I mean, considering there will be an answer for things like Sanji not going "evil" as he should, the origin of his flames, the All Blue plotline which could lead to Conqueror's haki, with Sanji's backstory being there to support it even more, and so on...

Well, i wont put much faith in Oda but you know..

I can't tell the same for Zoro, i mean, there is nothing much to talk about his character right now. We all know his goal to beat Mihawk and thats it, at best you can discuss about how and when he will make a Black Blade... Also the Grim Reaper thing could potentially have something to do with it, but thats it.

But as of now Sanji looks like one of the most proeminent MC
:kawak:

(And we should get something in this arc as people were claiming initially, since Vegapunk is here and he is inevitably tied with Sanji's character in a way, but that Vegapunk was the fake one so we still good)

Last edited:
Oda revealing Zoro's background in the SBS shows us how much he likes Sanji, there is no other way to look at it

And Oda's plans for him aren't even done yet. I mean, considering there will be an answer for things like Sanji not going "evil" as he should, the origin of his flames, the All Blue plotline which could lead to Conqueror's haki, with Sanji's backstory being there to support it even more, and so on...

Well, i wont put much faith in Oda but you know..

I can't tell the same for Zoro, i mean, there is nothing much to talk about his character right now. We all know his goal to beat Mihawk and thats it, at best you can discuss about how and when he will make a Black Blade... Also the Grim Reaper thing could potentially have something to do with it, but thats it.

But as of now Sanji looks like one of the MCs
:kawak:

(And we should get something in this arc as people were claiming initially, since Vegapunk is here and he is inevitably tied with Sanji's character in a way, but that Vegapunk was the fake one so we still good)
Sora Warrior of the Sea still need some explanation, same name as his mother can't be a coincidence and Germa 66 will be relevant in the future too.