Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
So if Sanji does somehow purge himself of the Germa effects, what would his PU be replaced with?
Demonic Transformation, follow below, the best theory:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-in-a-supposed-transformation-not-in-rs.5744/

I also don't think Sanji will keep the exoskeleton and his eyebrow curved to the same side as the other vinsmokes, my thinking is a bit complex, but ultimately Sanji will have his own power-up based on emotions, and Oda is working on it. this, including the last chapter with Sanji changing his personality becoming sadistic/evil

Speaking of shipping
I don’t get why people don’t see SaNa as the ship Oda likes the most when you see Sanji every time he make a good interaction with a woman he ditches them and go to Nami the minute he hears her being in danger
He left Viola and Pudding to go to Nami and now he did the same with Stussy

dude has rules about Nami only in his supposed kingdom/country for God’s sake :gokulaugh:

he might like all women but Nami is definitely the woman he loves the most

Speaking of shipping
I don’t get why people don’t see SaNa as the ship Oda likes the most when you see Sanji every time he make a good interaction with a woman he ditches them and go to Nami the minute he hears her being in danger
He left Viola and Pudding to go to Nami and now he did the same with Stussy

dude has rules about Nami only in his supposed kingdom/country for God’s sake :gokulaugh:

he might like all women but Nami is definitely the woman he loves the most
In Sanji Kingdom, Nami is his Queen and Sanji x Nami is law. :sanmoji:x:happinesspunch:

Whoever says otherwise is a heretic according to the first commandment of the Sanji Constitution and shall be hunted down and executed with prejudice in this what should be named SanjiLand fanclub from now on.

I've always seen Sanji closest to Tyrian myself. Tywin is like Judge. Tyrian is a womanizing, intelligent, advisor type hated by his father. Only difference is Jamie is totally not the siblings.
He does have similarities with Tyrion, being the failure son from the POV of their father.
But just from a physical standpoint, this fanart really makes him look sadistic and the golden hair is spot on book Joffrey

It's important to consider that we might be looking too deeply into this

I think Oda will just show us that Sanji's emotions and ideals (the thing Judge despises the most in a soldier) are exactly what is going to make Sanji reach the top in terms of power.

So far it looks like he can control his genes willingly, he is being still Sanji, clearly. While Sanji's brothers took advantage of Cosette being a cook with no combat skills just to beat her freely for fun because they didn't like her food, for instance, Sanji is showing to be more competant than Luffy and Zoro together with the help of Lucci and Kaku, to protect Nami, and i think this is intentional from Oda.

Although, the last time Oda told us to look over a character in an SBS was at the end of 2021, months before Gear 5. So i wouldn't discard the possibility of this arc having something big for Sanji's character overall (it's already looking like that since the latest chapter in my opinion)

Last edited:
It's important to consider that we might be looking too deeply into this

I think Oda will just show us that Sanji's emotions and ideals (the thing Judge despises the most in a soldier) are exactly what is going to make Sanji reach the top in terms of power.

So far it looks like he can control his genes willingly, he is being still Sanji, clearly. Meanwhile Sanji's brothers took advantage of Cosette being a female with no combat skills just to beat her freely for fun, for instance, while Sanji is showing to be more competant than Luffy and Zoro together with the help of Lucci and Kaku, to protect Nami, and i think this is intentional from Oda.

Although, the last time Oda told us to look over a character in an SBS was at the end of 2021, months before Gear 5. So i wouldn't discard the possibility of this arc having something big for Sanji's character overall (it's already looking like that since the latest chapter in my opinion)
But he's not smoking. Not to keep pointing it out but if he doesn't light a cigarette in the fight at all, something is changed. He always lights one when he starts to get serious.

But he's not smoking. Not to keep pointing it out but if he doesn't light a cigarette in the fight at all, something is changed. He always lights one when he starts to get serious.
Yeah that might tell us something, he is behaving a bit different, but he is clearly sane and saying things that Sanji would say, perhaps not with the same words tho.

The fact he is managing to fight and stay true to himself against what should turn him into someone without any sort of empathy speaks volumes

Let's see if he lights the cigarette soon tho