Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Could Oda's main purpose for this recent durability boost in Sanji be to "complete" his protective role in the crew? Is it hinting at Sanji's role as we enter endgame territory? Or is it moreso for his future/EOS opponents? Or both?

Sanji now has:

- Base observation haki best in the crew ----> to locate his crewmates at crucial times
- Base speed greatest in the crew ----> to move to his crewmates at immense speed
- Base durability highest in the crew ----> to shield his crewmates from attacks

Add to that his ability for flight, and you have the ultimate guardian.

We're entering the dangerous waters now and Oda has to up the stakes, the antagonists to come have to zero in hard on all of the strawhats, or else Oda is not making it credible. Therefore Sanji himself has to step up.

Could Oda's main purpose for this recent durability boost in Sanji be to "complete" his protective role in the crew? Is it hinting at Sanji's role as we enter endgame territory? Or is it moreso for his future/EOS opponents? Or both?

Sanji now has:

- Base observation haki best in the crew ----> to locate his crewmates at crucial times
- Base speed greatest in the crew ----> to move to his crewmates at immense speed
- Base durability highest in the crew ----> to shield his crewmates from attacks

Add to that his ability for flight, and you have the ultimate guardian.

We're entering the dangerous waters now and Oda has to up the stakes, the antagonists to come have to zero in hard on all of the strawhats, or else Oda is not making it credible. Therefore Sanji himself has to step up.
ultimate strategist when:josad:
oda kinda forgot sanji supposed to be zhuge liang of one piece:sanmoji:

ultimate strategist when
This! I really would like to get this from Sanji.
I understand that having clueless idiots like Luffy and Zoro in the team doesn't help (albeit Zoro can be reasoned with sometimes, he did listen to Sanji & Robin and stayed with Luffy while everyone else went to search Vegapunk).

At the same time, Sanji can make it a part of his strategy, Luffy's quite predictable on his behaviour, so you can rely on him jumping the guns.

As for "guardian Sanji", I am not very fond of the idea, because I would like the SH being able to fend themselves.