Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Fanon (based on non canon scenes and their own heads): OMG BABYGIRL!!!!

Oda: Sanji is gentleman and a ladiesman at core, sometimes harsh with words but very kind at heart.

Sanji haters on twitter: He is just a sexual harasser, pedo, and a dick who told poor little Jinbe to kill himself or something

Sanji fans on twitter: omg he is such a babygirl, he wants Zoro's c*ck, oh he is so gay just like Zoro

Well, i guess the Sanji fans part comes mostly from the female fans on twitter tbh (it's also twitter we are talking about, so whatever)

Oda: Sanji is gentleman and a ladiesman at core, sometimes harsh with words but very kind at heart.

Sanji haters on twitter: He is just a sexual harasser, pedo, and a dick who told poor little Jinbe to kill himself or something

Sanji fans on twitter: omg he is such a babygirl, he wants Zoro's c*ck, oh he is so gay just like Zoro

Well, i guess the Sanji fans part comes mostly from the female fans on twitter tbh (it's also twitter we are talking about, so whatever)
The thing is, those same fans say not to stereotype genders.

But then they turn around and say because he cooks, likes fashion and is sensitive, he must absolutely be a babygirl. And somehow Judge saying don't cook again is to their eyes 'don't be a girl' even though it was 'servant.'

Like... so do we stereotype or not?

This one is just the most frustrating because the character himself said he wasn't. And it's like the fact he made an entire attack move based on ptsd from them trying to force it on him they just ignore or don't comprehend.

Man, I just don't get part of this fandom.

Canon cover art, manga scenes, promotional material: Shows Sanji a gentleman at best, pervert at worst.

Fanon (based on non canon scenes and their own heads): OMG BABYGIRL!!!!

...It's like WCI provided so many misconceptions. Can men in anime not have emotional scenes, or be at their lowest without suddenly being babygirls?
Sanji will come out as trans in the live action
Post automatically merged:

But then they turn around and say because he cooks, likes fashion and is sensitive, he must absolutely be a babygirl. And somehow Judge saying don't cook again is to their eyes 'don't be a girl' even though it was 'servant.'

This one is just the most frustrating because the character himself said he wasn't. And it's like the fact he made an entire attack move based on ptsd from them trying to force it on him they just ignore or don't comprehend.
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Since when is being a chef considered girly. I don’t know about the rest of the world, but in the US most chefs are male. Also we all need to eat so learn to cook and make delicious meals!

So Nami and Sanji are paired up again
So after Sanji wins his fight more SaNa .??????????????

:neesama:
Post automatically merged:

So Nami and Sanji are paired up again
So after Sanji wins his fight more SaNa .??????????????

:neesama:
If you think so
Do you think they will make progress to be in a relationship??????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Could the Vinsmokes have been Celestial Dragons 300 years ago, fallen from grace?

Oda was originally going to name Judge, Saint Germain, and saint is usually reserved for CDs.

Um, if people from Twitter are lurking the fan club, can you wait before tweeting questions/theories I post here? I kinda had this question linked to hours of research and a theory I've been writing.

Last edited: