Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes it's a good feat, but come on, we want something better. It's funny because Oda even showed in the same chapter how Sanji was not struggling "alone" against a Seraphim in contrary of L.uffy and Zoro.

We know Sanji could do a lot better than this but Oda is always restraining him with some plot decisions. I think Sanji is one, if not the first, character more restrained of the entire manga. it's becoming unbearable.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Yes it's a good feat, but come on, we want something better. It's funny because Oda even showed in the same chapter how Sanji was not struggling "alone" against a Seraphim in contrary of L.uffy and Zoro.

We know Sanji could do a lot better than this but Oda is always restraining him with some plot decisions. I think Sanji is one, if not the first, character more restrained of the entire manga. it's becoming unbearable.
next chapter we will get the main fights

Zoro didn't fight kaido or bigmom before luffy only untill after they all arriveed on rooftop

now that luffy arrived and set up the fight will start now

Yeah it’s a shame oda had to handcuff Sanji here but at least he was able to protect Bonney

Yeah, I didn't expect a full-fledged Sanji vs Kizaru, only a quick clash, and we kinda got it, but I wanted Sanji to shine, not to be a part of background...
I understand Luffу is the MC, but this is becoming FT level of ridiculous :few:

Yeah, I didn't expect a full-fledged Sanji vs Kizaru, only a quick clash, and we kinda got it, but I wanted Sanji to shine, not to be a part of background...
I understand Luffу is the MC, but this is becoming FT level of ridiculous :few:
No worries, Oda will make it up to you with a 4 chapter fight against a tree. :lulz:

Never, Sanji vs Saint Saturn is the only way. Sanji and Zoro vs Kizaru is just our plan B :hope:
I dunno how Oda doesn't deliver on so much potential, it's like he's reading the forums and draws his story to spite the fans of every other character but Luffу. I mean, he could easily draw both Sanji and Zoro having really cool feats, but no, Zoro gets off-panelled, Sanji gets miniscule feats of blocking Saturn & Kizaru for a second, where's our beloved monster trio? It's all Luffу's parade now....

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It's time for you guys to make Hiragaro your captain.

If oda didn't deliver on sanji vs kiz then forget about sanji vs saturn as we already got the glimpse of what Saturn did to Sanji.....

Sanji vs Kizaru fans, we Zoro vs Kizaru fans know how you're feeling
Not just Zoro and Sanji fans, all of the Straw Hat nakama have suffered because of the scourge of the fallen god Nika and the curse of Marineford. Poor Chopper has probably suffered far more than any other though, now just a mascot character since the TS used to sell toys who mostly spams kung fu point for the mass production of plushies. Even Monster Point lost its scary beastly flair and now will just serve as a vehicle for Babyjii toy promotions :pepehands:

Sanjino, for the sake of the future and your comrades, turn off that light! I know you can do it! :broocry:

Last edited: