Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah and look at all the people liking his shit, would have all been zorofags who shit on Sanji constantly. If you are a Zoro fan, I have no issue, but don't shit on Sanji because he threatens your fucking retarted favourite character.
I say that Zoro will beat king and then help with Kaido. Maybe sometimes I will throw a funny comment with Zoro one-shotting Kaido but I never shit on Sanji by using this.

I have my own headcanon about both Zoro and Sanji and I will stick with it.

some deluded ones say he will defeat both king and kaido. I saw another deluded one saying "Zoro will fight kaido" and Sanji will fight Page One in a high diff fight" . He was spamming the entire spoiler thread with it
i asked a question there who will zoro fight from the red hair pirates and someone seriously replyed shanks and i saw in another thread that zoro will defeat blackbeard

I say that Zoro will beat king and then help with Kaido. Maybe sometimes I will throw a funny comment with Zoro one-shotting Kaido but I never shit on Sanji by using this.

I have my own headcanon about both Zoro and Sanji and I will stick with it.
I'm sorry but if you think that Zoro is going to fight King and Sanji gets page one as his final fight, then you are a fucking idiot!!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro wiill one shot sanji with ISDS or Ashura

It's his opinion so let's not hate on it , ok?
Never said that Zoro one shots him with this. Go read that thread carefully I only said that i dont know how Sanji is blocking this and few people reply to me and that's it.

Don't spread fake info because I will be called idiot because of this.
Post automatically merged:

Say that in the Zoro fan club and see the response you get?
EZ

L

Levi_Ackerman

We had Denjiro and Ashura Douji and maybe Vista if he coming to wano.

And how zoro fans want Zoro to kill kaido when he had no bussiness with kaido at all?
A few Zoro fans want him to solo orochi,sanji,king,kaido and who's who and then support luffy vs big mom.
It's best to ignore them.

Never said that Zoro one shots him with this. Go read that thread carefully I only said that i dont know how Sanji is blocking this and few people reply to me and that's it.

Don't spread fake info because I will be called idiot because of this.

EZ
ok, sorry, i misinterpreted that.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This is samurai arc, if Zoro get more spotlight than Denjiro and Ashura Douji had. Then its a wack.

How many people in this alliance who gonna fight without swords except Sanji?
Samurais are disappointing in this arc.

For now, the only Samurais that I actually care about from Wano are Denjiro and Ashura.

I hope Mimawarigumi are not trash.

Look I'm not an idiot! I hate Zoro, mainly because of his fanbase, but I respect the character enough to know that he will always be stronger than Sanji. He is always been portrayed as the number 2 of the SH's! Even with the RS, Sanji isn't equal to Zoro. he will always be behind Zoro. But to then say that Zoro can one shot Sanji or that Zoro and Sanji will not have a high diff fight is idiotic. To say that Zoro will be a high top tier and that Sanji will be only a yonko commander is idiotic. To say that Zoro will fight King and Kaido and say that Sanji will have a high diff fight with page one is idiotic.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
If Zoro gonna fight Orochi, thats mean Oda do a justice to Denjiro and Ashura Douji.

Both of them should have a rematch with Kaido too because in the flashback we see both of them trying to fight Kaido.

Yes, i never disrespect Zoro by his character. But his fanbase is just so toxic.

L

Levi_Ackerman

Look I'm not an idiot! I hate Zoro, mainly because of his fanbase, but I respect the character enough to know that he will always be stronger than Sanji. He is always been portrayed as the number 2 of the SH's! Even with the RS, Sanji isn't equal to Zoro. he will always be behind Zoro. But to then say that Zoro can one shot Sanji or that Zoro and Sanji will not have a high diff fight is idiotic. To say that Zoro will be a high top tier and that Sanji will be only a yonko commander is idiotic. To say that Zoro will fight King and Kaido and say that Sanji will have a high diff fight with page one is idiotic.
they are just trolls, report and ignore them. You are better than them, don't fall prey to such things.

Baits are not meant to be taken. If a fish takes a bait, it is captured and cooked.