Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
I wouldn't mind demons being the rulers of the One Piece world, I just wish the rulers of the world had been based on demon lords from different cultures rather than all of them being yokai, with the exception of Ju Peter who is a sandworm for some reason and the only one who's name is written in katakana.
Well they’re probably all based on Imus original home. It may be the world government, but Imu is still a man from a single country with a single culture.

You all literally want sanji to fight a big ass monster as if fighting queen wasn't enough??

Big monsters just doesn't do justice as sanji's opponents

You need someone like kiz now
I wanted Kizaru too, but lOda made a monkey out of him which really sucks for me since I have been looking forward to a serious Kizaru vs Straw Hats rematch since like 2009, instead he just gets slapped around and given this annoying moral dilemma compass that keeps spinning wildly.

I personally always wanted Kizaru vs Sanji or Kizaru vs Zoro or even Kizaru vs Zoro & Sanji since Kizaru incorporates both kicking and sword play into his techniques and he tends to fight with his hands in his pockets like Sanji when he isn't making swords or lasers. I would've taken anything really, but instead all we get is Kizaru as Nika's punching bag and the Straw Hats Luffy and the giants vs a bunch of yokai larpers and a sandworm.

With nothing else left, I choose big bird since he and Nasujuro are the only ones that look kind of badass and Marcus Mars was always my favorite Gorosei since Ohara.

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I wanted Kizaru too, but lOda made a monkey out of him which really sucks for me since I have been looking forward to a serious Kizaru vs Straw Hats rematch since like 2009, instead he just gets slapped around and given this annoying moral dilemma compass that keeps spinning randomly.

I personally always wanted Kizaru vs Sanji or Kizaru vs Zoro or even Kizaru vs Zoro & Sanji since Kizaru incorporates both kicking and sword play into his techniques and he tends to fight with his hands in his pockets like Sanji when he isn't making swords or lasers. I would've taken anything really, but instead all we get is the Straw Hats Luffy and the giants vs a bunch of yokai larpers and a sandworm.

With nothing else left, I choose big bird since he and Nasujuro are the only ones that look kind of badass and Marcus Mars was always my favorite Gorosei since Ohara.
Can understand

Sanji is there. He could have chipped in.

Yet, oda made dorry and broggy join Nika in fighting Elders than giving sanji his moments to shine and grow. Now, all he is doing is commentary while carrying dead body of VP.

It's criminal on oda's part the way he treats the so called "yonkou crew" not named Nika to hype temporary side characters

Can understand

Sanji is there. He could have chipped in.

Yet, oda made dorry and broggy join Nika in fighting Elders than giving sanji his moments to shine and grow. Now, all he is doing is commentary while carrying dead body of VP.

It's criminal on oda's part the way he treats the so called "yonkou crew" not named Nika to hype temporary side characters
It hurts a little tbh.

There were plenty of chances for Sanji but Oda just keeps fightblocking him for some reason.

Oda had the perfect chance when he had Nika and Sanji side by side facing a shocked Kizaru, a golden moment. But the next chapter just completely ignores that (or offscreens what happened) and its just Sanji facing Saturn with no Kizaru in sight who just suddenly manifests to stab Vegapunk.

Chapter 1107

Chapter 1108

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It hurts a little tbh.

There were plenty of chances for Sanji but Oda just keeps fightblocking him for some reason.

Oda had the perfect chance when he had Nika and Sanji side by side facing a shocked Kizaru, a golden moment. But the next chapter just completely ignores that (or offscreens what happened) and its just Sanji facing Saturn with no Kizaru in sight who just suddenly manifests to stab Vegapunk.

Chapter 1107

Chapter 1108
If my speculations are right then both sanji and Zoro will clash with elders for sometime in egghead before Ancient Robot coming to the rescue to save SHs