Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
The only characters from the BB pirates that I think could have a cool and interesting fight with Sanji is one of these two. Either Van Augur or Aokiji.

With Van Augur it'll be a fight of Teleportation vs movement speed. There is also the matter of Pudding kidnapping thematically connecting them. Don't forget Oda's first character imagination of Sanji was as a gunslinger so there is that too.

With Aokiji there is also the matter of Pudding kidnapping. And Five vs Ice sounds very cool.

As for the rest of the BB pirates, I really can't imagine a good Sanji fight with any of them.

First B is out of the question, he's Nika's fight.

Burgers is just too straight forward a fight for Sanji. Super kick vs Super Punch, boohoo. Most likely a Jinbei fight. A fight of the helmsman.

Shiryu is an invisible guy with a sword, enough said. Besides he's obviously the swordsman of the bunch, so he's reserved for Zoro.

Pizzaro is a hide and seek type of fight. More they alley of Usopp's kinda fight if you ask me. Usopp can see through objects with CoO, the perfect counter for Pizzaro.

Lafitter was my favorite in the past but nowadays no so much. What, he's fast? So? Sanji is fast too. But he can fly with wings man? So what? Sanji can run on the air. B-but he also can hypnotize people. Boo-f-in-hoo, Sanji's bullshit power of Love makes him immune to the Vinsmoke operation mind grape. So yeah, a fight with Sanji would be boring as hell. A former police officer vs thief thematic fight with Nami sound interesting though.

Caterina is a woman, enough said. She's obviously Robin's fight.

The drunk jester guy, for got his name, is just no. He's a paramecia Liquor man. Sanji's cigarette would low diff this guy, let alone DJ or IJ. Imo, he's most likely Btook's fight. And Ice vs fire and musician vs jester kinda fight could potentially be very intertaining to see.

Wolf is super meh. The only thing going for him is his size. The only good fight I see with him would be vs a megazoid with Franky inside of it. Inronically the mostt boring guy in OP could give us the best OP fight in history. OP very own Kaiju fight.

This leaves Doc Q. The guy is one step away from the grave. HeS obviously not a Frontline fighter. He'll get one shot basically by anyone ge5tong their hamd on him. I imagine his horse Stronger would do the majority of the fight with him being a support behind with his diseases. Sounds like a Chopper fight to me. Beast vs beast and doctor vs doctor, a two fights in one kinda deal.

So yeah, it's either Van Augur or Aokiji for Sanji. Aokiji is good guy obviously so my money is on the Van Augur right now. Black Leg vs Super Sonic.

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Caterina is a woman, enough said. She's obviously Robin's fight.
Nami vs Mrs Doublefinger, Kalifa and Ulti?
I think only in Fishman Island there weren't any female members from Hody's gang for her to fight. Unless you wanna count Absalom in Thriller Bark.
Nami's fights are always against other women.

Robin at least fought the fat dude from Enel's guard and now Black Maria.

Devon has more chance being a Nami fight instead of Robin's.
IMO

Nami vs Mrs Doublefinger, Kalifa and Ulti?
I think only in Fishman Island there weren't any female members from Hody's gang for her to fight. Unless you wanna count Absalom in Thriller Bark.
Nami's fights are always against other women.

Robin at least fought the fat dude from Enel's guard and now Black Maria.

Devon has more chance being a Nami fight instead of Robin's.
IMO
What can I say, Crescent Moon Hunter vs Demon Child sound way cooler than Cat Burgler to me

Overall I think the BB Pirates and Straw Hats are still accumulating allies for the fight overall. Imo fights that are certain to happen:
1. Blackbeard and Luffy
2. Shiryu and Zoro
3. Van Augur and Usopp
4. Lafitte and Sanji

Fights that make sense since Oda has individuals who’ve clashed in previous arcs fight again:
1. Burgess and Sabo (now both with fruits)
2. Pizarro and Coby

That leads the trio Oda used for the tobi roppo fight and what feel like BBs tobi roppo equivalent:
1. Devon vs Robin
2. Wolff Vs Franky
3. Vasco vs Jinbe

Leaving just a few straw hats left. If we consider Doc Q and Stronger will fight together; no way is chopper winning a 2v1 so:
1. Doc Q and Stronger vs Chopper and Brook

Only leaving Nami. And with the Blackbeard Pirates here in Egghead it wouldn’t shock me if it’s an impel down call back where they freed their targets (seraphim) and an ex worker who’s been captured for being evil:
1. York with S Snake vs Nami with Zeus

Finally for the remaining seraphim they’ll probably fight Sword members. And Kuzan will likely fight Smoker which is why Oda established their connection beginning of post Timeskip and the two have similar ideals just different way of doing things

Overall I think the BB Pirates and Straw Hats are still accumulating allies for the fight overall. Imo fights that are certain to happen:
1. Blackbeard and Luffy
2. Shiryu and Zoro
3. Van Augur and Usopp
4. Lafitte and Sanji

Fights that make sense since Oda has individuals who’ve clashed in previous arcs fight again:
1. Burgess and Sabo (now both with fruits)
2. Pizarro and Coby

That leads the trio Oda used for the tobi roppo fight and what feel like BBs tobi roppo equivalent:
1. Devon vs Robin
2. Wolff Vs Franky
3. Vasco vs Jinbe

Leaving just a few straw hats left. If we consider Doc Q and Stronger will fight together; no way is chopper winning a 2v1 so:
1. Doc Q and Stronger vs Chopper and Brook

Only leaving Nami. And with the Blackbeard Pirates here in Egghead it wouldn’t shock me if it’s an impel down call back where they freed their targets (seraphim) and an ex worker who’s been captured for being evil:
1. York with S Snake vs Nami with Zeus

Finally for the remaining seraphim they’ll probably fight Sword members. And Kuzan will likely fight Smoker which is why Oda established their connection beginning of post Timeskip and the two have similar ideals just different way of doing things
interesting why you include York there, I believe BBP already left with Caribou, and btw, Caribou could be an interesting match for Nami.

interesting why you include York there, I believe BBP already left with Caribou, and btw, Caribou could be an interesting match for Nami.
I don’t buy that the BBP just came for Devon to touch Saturn which means the rest of what they came for is elsewhere on the island. Likely the control room seeing how that was this big mystery when the arc started.

And it’s because York vs Nami is literally the perfect fight for her as York and Nami have identical backgrounds with slight changes where both betrayed their home and family for greed. But the difference being that Namis betrayal was a lie and yorks wasn’t.

I don’t buy that the BBP just came for Devon to touch Saturn which means the rest of what they came for is elsewhere on the island. Likely the control room seeing how that was this big mystery when the arc started.

And it’s because York vs Nami is literally the perfect fight for her as York and Nami have identical backgrounds with slight changes where both betrayed their home and family for greed. But the difference being that Namis betrayal was a lie and yorks wasn’t.
yeah, I like the idea of the fight, I just don’t see York a future BBP yet. she wanted to hook up with the WG, not with pirates. But you are right, we don’t know why they came there in the first place.