Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reading the past few pages, my two cents:

Sanji is not Luffy's right hand nor left hand nor back hand, nor any hand. Sanji is Luffy's brain. He is Luffy's Special Forces operative who works proactively and independently to protect the crew, who sees what no one else does and acts upon it, who took on the brains of the Shichibukai(Crocodile) and the brains of the Supernova(Capone) and won. All the while sparing a watchful eye for the weakest crew members. Luffy knows he has in Sanji something invaluable, it eases his mind knowing he's out there doing his thing. So when Luffy cried out "without you I can't become the pirate king", was a moment to reflect upon Sanji's importance to the progression of the Strawhat journey, and also, I believe, a hint on what's to come. Oda didn't give Sanji invisibility so he could excel all the more in 1v1 battles. He did it to complement Sanji's most fearsome trait.

Sanji's future bounty for the next poll:cheers:
That's a divisive issue.
I'm sure Sanji's last bounty is going to be the highest in the crew after Luffy's with maybe Zoro on par with our cook but the next one might not be the last and so a gag bounty is still a possibility.

Imo the most probable are:
- 666 m: umpteenth gag
- 1 b (=Zoro's one): serious bounty with a gag with Zoro
Post automatically merged:

my theory is sora is vegapunk’s daughter
Sanji D Vegapunk :amazing:

Last edited:
That's a divisive issue.
I'm sure Sanji's last bounty is going to be the highest in the crew after Luffy's with maybe Zoro on pair with our cook but the next one might not be the last and so a gag bounty is still a possibility.

Imo the most probable are:
- 666 m: umpteenth gag
- 1 b (=Zoro's one): serious bounty with a gag with Zoro

Sanji D Vegapunk :amazing:
zoro and sanji’s bountyare very low compared to how strong they are they should be over 700 mil

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Im pretty sure Sanji will meetup with X-Drake, Hawkins, and Law in the rear entrance.
Maybe we will get a flashback when Law told Sanji the plan for meetup in the rear entrance.
Because after Law see him using Raid Suit and because Law knew Sanji is strong and have a high IQ lol

We got pretty clear hint especially with the front entrance alliance, Luffy, Kid, Zoro, Killer.
And rear entrance alliance will be Law,Sanji, X-Drake, Hawkins.
Idc if Sanji isnt supernova, his bounty higher than X-Drake, Hawkins, Zoro, and Killer.

Last edited:
Im pretty sure Sanji will meetup with X-Drake, Hawkins, and Law in the rear entrance.
Maybe we will get a flashback when Law told Sanji the plan for meetup in the rear entrance.
Because after Law see him using Raid Suit and because Law knew Sanji is strong and have a high IQ lol

We got pretty clear hint especially with the front entrance alliance, Luffy, Kid, Zoro, Killer.
And rear entrance alliance will be Law,Sanji, X-Drake, Hawkins.
Idc if Sanji isnt supernova, his bounty higher than X-Drake, Hawkins, Zoro, and Killer.

Hawkins is not there. He probably dead