Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need hospitalization in the Sanji FC ASAP!!!!!!!

Fighting the Sanji haters on the battlefield cost me broken legs, cracked skull, shattered rib cages, twisted arms, etc.:seriously:
Doing God's work!
:cheers:
In the Manga discussion section, 9 out of 19 threads are about Sanji. Thats literally half the amount of threads there lmao.

You and D Goat might have competition on who thinks about Sanji more.
I saw some threads of comparing Zoro and Sanji to the Roger pirates guessing due to the last episode but that never crossed my mind.
The only comparison should be Luffy and Roger, all the SHs are the their own person.

Doing God's work!

I saw some threads of comparing Zoro and Sanji to the Roger pirates guessing due to the last episode but that never crossed my mind.
The only comparison should be Luffy and Roger, all the SHs are the their own person.
I literally only come to this forum to discuss Sanji at this point. I really don't care about any other character....

Doing God's work!

Me and @Chrono are the two biggest Sanji defenders in this forum. He's the "Dark King" while I'm the "Lord of Light" of the Sanji Fandom.:goyea: