General & Others The Whitebeard pirates never knew Wano was Kaido’s territory for 20 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
As bad as WB’s non involvement is. Izo is jus as bad if not worse lol. Like you ain’t been home in 20years? You ain’t touchdown in ya hood in 2 decades, you ain’t called home, you ain’t pulled up to chill and politic with tha old heads. Or jus to visit home base?
I’m SAYING!! Wano is a isolationist country with very tight-knit communities, but this guy peaces out while chasing Oden, visibly has a rough start on the Moby Dick, then just decides to keep hanging out with the new crew when he has the opportunity to go home/follow his master to the Roger Pirates?? How little can one person think of their own home/family/friends??
Post automatically merged:

But how do neko and inu remember it then ;"). omg plot hole. Jew D boy more like Jew D hack writter!

So you’re saying...this whole thing doesn’t make sense?! :josad:

“Never lay a hand on Whitebeard’s Crew!!”

Because if you do, he might not even notice for 22 years and then like 2 of his subordinates might reluctantly pick a fight with you after the fact.
Never lay a hand on whitebeards crew unless youre a yonko/admiral and if that crewmate is already dead, then its k. They will pretend they know nothing.

I’m SAYING!! Wano is a isolationist country with very tight-knit communities, but this guy peaces our while chasing Oden, visibly has a rough start on the Moby Dick, then just decides to keep hanging out with the new crew when he has the opportunity to go home/follow his master to the Roger Pirates?? How little can one person think of their own home/family/friends??

So you’re saying...this whole thing doesn’t make sense?! :josad:

Marco Never mentioned that he was unaware of kaido being in wano.

The context of his statement was that since wano is closed country information about it doesn't go out so he wasn't aware that wano situation would be so bad implying that he knew wano is in trouble but not to this extent.
Ace was literally in Wano within the last few years. How could the Whitebeard Pirates not know how bad the situation was? Or find Oden’s lack of progress on opening Wano’s borders over the last two decades suspicious?
?? Did you miss the sarcasm in my post? Ofc it's all bullshit.
To be honest, yes. :catsweat:

I have gotten used to some folk on this forum unironically saying such things seriously. That, combined with this being our first interaction with each other and the lack of sarcastic type emotes/emojis in your post led me to that you were another one of those types that folk.

My apologies. :smithnie:

So Ace would never talk about this to Wano native Izo?

Izo would never talk about or desire to visit his birthplace or the people who live there (including his sibling) ever again?

Whitebeard would never find it suspicious that his old friend whose entire life goal was opening Wano’s borders, would never do so in over two decades despite being the literal ruler of Wano?

Not a single one of the villagers that Ace met ever mentioned the fact that Kaido and Orochi are in charge?
What would Ace talk to Izo about? Again, he saw only a small portion of Wano. What could he have ever talked about to Izo that would be of any significance?

Regarding Izo, not necessarily. When has any Straw Hat expresses desire to go back to their home? When have the ever really discussed in detail their past, unless it was absolutely relevant?

On Whitebeard, nothing indicates that he didn’t act. Knowing exactly what is happening in Wano isn’t a requirement for that. I was just telling somebody in the spoiler thread that Kaido owes Big Mom a life debt. How many things exist in this world that would require Kaido to have his life saved to an extent that he would owe someone a life debt? The likeliest scenario is that Kaido killed Oden and Whitebeard found out, but was discussed from killing him by Big Mom, allowing him to keep his reign over Wano. Further than that, they closed off information leaking out of Wano and exact detail of the situation was never acquired by Whitebeard. Both can be true.

Ace probably knew that Kaido was in charge there, but also probably didn’t know the extent. The villagers probably never told him the extent either. They were only there for a few days.

J

Jo_Ndule

:steef: This is when Larry, Senden, Major all get fired up to Call out Oda for his flaws.

Anyway, These are all the symptoms of making Kaido invade Wnao 28/7 years ago not 20 years ago.

If he kept his original plan that we knew in Zou via Retainers

When we learnt about Wano and Kaido,
It sounded as if Kaido came looking for oden and Laugh Tale Infos and took over Wano.
Like How Jack went to Zou looking for Raixou

Yet Oda said "nah...I'll change that, make retainers jumpy timelines, make Kaido invade 28 years ago, make Oden retarded to dance for 5 years, make WB do nothing to learn about his brother and avenge him"

This whole arc has ben a PIS bonanza. Its like oda just upgrade from his revoler PIS gun that he would shoot from time to time in other arcs into a gattling gun PIS.

Frankly speaking, its becoming too much. And i fear that it may only increase from here on out. Especially in his quest to finish op in 5 years. And i dont know if can take more of it. As i said before, i give this now 4 chapters for it to get better, or else im just gonna take a long break. Maybe im getting too old for this idk. The only thing that kept me coming back is this lovely community.

Ace was literally in Wano within the last few years. How could the Whitebeard Pirates not know how bad the situation was? Or find Oden’s lack of progress on opening Wano’s borders over the last two decades suspicious?

To be honest, yes. :catsweat:

I have gotten used to some folk on this forum unironically saying such things seriously. That, combined with this being our first interaction with each other and the lack of sarcastic type emotes/emojis in your post led me to that you were another one of those types that folk.

My apologies. :smithnie:
The emotes here are so big and take so much space. I don't like them xD.

Fuck Ace. Everyone and their mother knew about Kaidou ruling Wano

And you tell me a big ass crew as WB and their alliance never get Infos in decades
Akainu was right, whitebeard is a loser ass bitch. Dude was really living in his own corner of the world. Thats the only explanation for how he didnt know.

And the Whitebeard pirates are cowards too, GOATKAINU knew all along. Probably knew about this while playing mahjong fridays with kaido and BM
@Admiral Lee Hung

Last edited:
M

MD Zolo

Just bad writing. Nothing more. Just like the worldwide famous 2. no of the revos sabo, whom ace has never heard of, or seen in any newspaper/bounty picture.

Yeah yeah. 🙄

But it is, what it is 🤷‍♂️

I believe oda should have taken a hiatus once a year for a month, so that he can plan the story better.
Sabo situation is a bit different. As far as Ace was concerned, Sabo was dead and he had no reason to believe that Sabo was alive.

Plus Sabo was young when he "died". Ace is not expected to know how Sabo would look when older. So, even seeing a photograph and name wouldn't make any difference to Ace.

Pure PIS to protect Kaido from Whitebeard's wrath and so to allow Luffy and the others to take Kaido down 20 years after Whitebeard should have done it.
Remember when people where theorizing that the favor kaido owes bm was just that, that after odens death wb was coming for revenge and prime-ish bm saved the still growing stronger kaido's hide? Nah man that would be too epic for oda. Has to say stupid shit like this, that they forgot. This makes the wb pirates look like absolute clowns tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.