Powers & Abilities There Can no Longer be Any Doubt; Mihawk is a Conqueror

How powerful is Mihawk's Haoshoku?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For somebody who’s supposedly the “strongest alive,” the WG sure are stupid for throwing away such an invaluable asset and sending off the SSG to take care of someone who should be stronger than a Yonko, treating him on the same danger level as Buggy and Hancock

:kayneshrug:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Top 5/6 for me on the CoC Haki. I'm guessing every top tier is going to have CoC and CoC's strength is dependent on the user more or less. So Imu—Sama, Blackbeard, Kaido, Akainu and possibly Dragon are above him. Dragon's a toss up for me.

As for whether or not Mihawk is a conqueror, I'd say it's pretty obvious he is. He's literally gotten to the point where he needs to train swordsman with high potential to keep himself entertained. He's conquered the swordsman sphere so much that Vista's honored to be known by Mihawk. Let that sink in, the Whitebeard's #3 man is honored that this ex-Shichibukai knows who the Hell he is.

You think Vista can forge a black blade? Is this a new element for your L collection beside thinking Akainu loses against Sanji, Sanji solos Kaido, Zoro cannot beat King?
Please learn reading. I said Black blade did not give any edge in the fight with Vista. I know this is too much to ask when your history of Ls is like this

List of your Ls
1. Kaido is not the World's Strongest
2. No Databook mentioned Kaido's title
3. King will never fight Zoro
4. Wings refers to only Sanji and not Zoro
5. Carrot joins the crew
7. Kaido does not have hybrid form
8. Calamities do not have hybrid forms.
9. Tejas thinks that Sanji can defeat Kaido
10. Asura kills Kaido
11. Purgatory Onigiri destroys King
12. King is weaker than Doflamingo
13. Akainu is stronger than Kaido

Please learn reading. I said Black blade did not give any edge in the fight with Vista. I know this is too much to ask when your history of Ls is like this

List of your Ls
1. Kaido is not the World's Strongest
2. No Databook mentioned Kaido's title
3. King will never fight Zoro
4. Wings refers to only Sanji and not Zoro
5. Carrot joins the crew
7. Kaido does not have hybrid form
8. Calamities do not have hybrid forms.
9. Tejas thinks that Sanji can defeat Kaido
10. Asura kills Kaido
11. Purgatory Onigiri destroys King
12. King is weaker than Doflamingo
13. Akainu is stronger than Kaido

These are product of your imagination in part, others were educated guesses and others concrete

You literally claimed stuff like this:

- Akainu cannot damage Marco
- Akainu would get destroyed by Marco
- Sanji can solo Kaido
- Zoro cannot beat King
- Vista > Mihawk
- Vista can forge a black blade

You showed me a thread about Acoc not CoC. Lol Crying 5 leader going in sad
Troll, Ad.CoC is a made up term that's how your mind can't comprehend things, I said Ad.CoC is a thing, there's no such a thing as Ad.CoC in the manga. LOL.

That thread is for CoC you troll.

I already showed you the proof about Lolo fanboys saying Lolo won't be using CoC.

And you didn't show me where I said Lolo won't have CoC you liar, I showed you above I said we don't know if Lolo has CoC or not,

Oden is a CoC Haki user.

Zoro needs to activate CoC Haki first, we don't even know if he has one or not.
show me where did I say Lolo definitely don't have CoC you liar.

This is your words troll, this is how troll and shameless liar you are:
YOU DON'T NEED COC TO BE STRONGER.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Then troll here says that Lolo fans always saying Lolo has CoC, keep lying troll.

Sorry, we have no evidence about Mihawk having CoC. Zoro wants to be World's Strongest/Greatest Swordsman. Mihawk never said that. Perhaps he only became that without even trying. All we know is that Mihawk used to hunt swordsman all by himself.
In my perspective, Mihawk joining Shichibukai system literally removes any Kingly Ambition he used to have. Is not the same about Hancock and Doffy because they being Shichibukai were part of their plan. Which fits BB too.
Technically he joined the shichibukai to fight more and not have worry about dealing with being captured. Imho thats a double edge blade for his CoC chances, for CoC- takes advantage of situations for his own agenda, against CoC- became a follower not a leader . But even woro and rayleigh had it and they are VC so lmao

Troll, Ad.CoC is a made up term that's how your mind can't comprehend things, I said Ad.CoC is a thing, there's no such a thing as Ad.CoC in the manga. LOL.

I already showed you the proof about Lolo fanboys saying Lolo won't be using CoC.

And you didn't show me where I said Lolo won't have CoC you liar, I showed you above I said we don't know if Lolo has CoC or not,

Then troll here says that Lolo fans always saying Lolo has CoC, keep lying troll.
The thread literally states AC

Cliwb you said ACoC you mad and here

The thread literally states AC
I made that thread you troll, can you read? Do I need to spell it slowly for Lolo fans to understand?

Read it well, it's English, use translation if you can't understand: There is no such a thing like Ad.CoC in the manga, that's a made up term that I used while making the thread.

So that's a CoC thread you troll, you can't spin this around, or find the term of ''Ad.CoC'' in the manga, there is no such a thing as Ad.CoC in the manga, that's a fan made term.

Cliwb you said ACoC you mad and here
Yes, when you troll said Lolo is going to surpass Oden, at the time Lolo didn't have CoC. I didn't say Lolo won't have CoC in the future you troll.

Then you troll said;

You troll, do you see this quote above? You said Zoro won't have CoC, and you said Zoro is going to surpass Oden without CoC.

You got destroyed easily.

Look what I said before;
Oden is a CoC Haki user.

I said we don't know, not that he definitely doesn't have it in the future, so this proves you are a liar.

Now answer why you said ''you don't need CoC to be stronger'' if you think Lolo is going to have it? You really are a liar and hypocrite, you slander at me when you yourself said Lolo won't have CoC, Lmao what a troll. :suresure:

I made that thread you troll, can you read? Do I need to spell it slowly for Lolo fans to understand?

Read it well, it's English, use translation if you can't understand: There is no such a thing like Ad.CoC in the manga, that's a made up term that I used while making the thread.

So that's a CoC thread you troll, you can't spin this around, or find the term of ''Ad.CoC'' in the manga, there is no such a thing as Ad.CoC in the manga, that's a fan made term.

Yes, when you troll said Lolo is going to surpass Oden, at the time Lolo didn't have CoC. I didn't say Lolo won't have CoC in the future you troll.

Then you troll said;

You troll, do you see this quote above? You said Zoro won't have CoC, and you said Zoro is going to surpass Oden, without CoC.

You got destroyed easily.

Look what I said before;

I said we don't know, not that he definitely doesn't have it in the future, so this proves you are a liar.

Now answer why you said ''you don't need CoC to be stronger'' if you think Lolo is going to have it? You really are a liar and hypocrite, you slander at me when you yourself said Lolo won't have CoC, Lmao what a troll. :suresure:
You can't read i never said Zoro never going to have CoC. I saix you don't need CoC to be stronger. Learn how to read. Lol at Zoro doesn't have haki you got bodied. Feel bad fir you

You can't read i never said Zoro never going to have CoC. I saix you don't need CoC to be stronger. Learn how to read. Lol at Zoro doesn't have haki you got bodied. Feel bad fir you
You said you don't need CoC to be stronger because you never thought Lolo is going to have it, that's how troll you are. And we see how funny your post is; look again;

You also said Don Chinjao has it, it doesn't mean anything etc, now you are lying, you were lowballing CoC, because you didn't think Lolo will have it.

I never said Lolo won't have CoC in the future, you were lying 2 times,

I said we don't know, not that he definitely won't have it;

Oden is a CoC Haki user.

So in the end, who was right? I SAID LOLO NEEDS COC TO BE AS STRONG AS ODEN.

I WAS RIGHT.

And what you troll said to my post?

That's how you can't understand simple things troll, you really must be a shameless troll to come here and quote me with this when you posted stupid things like that above, you Lolo fanboys reading 2 piece.

You said you don't need CoC to be stronger because you never thought Lolo is going to have it, that's how troll you are. And we see how funny your post is; look again;

You also said Don Chinjao has it, it doesn't mean anything etc, now you are lying, you were lowballing CoC, because you didn't think Lolo will have it.

I never said Lolo won't have CoC in the future, you were lying 2 times,

I said we don't know, not that he definitely won't have it;

So in the end, who was right? I SAID LOLO NEEDS COC TO BE AS STRONG AS ODEN.

I WAS RIGHT.

And what you troll said to my post?

That's how you can't understand simple things troll, you really must be a shameless troll to come here and quote me with this when you posted stupid things like that above, you Lolo fanboys reading 2 piece.
You don't need it. Admirals don't have it and are top tiers. You seem mad you were wrong. Uou think Mihawk doesn't have it either

You don't need it. Admirals don't have it and are top tiers. You seem mad you were wrong. Uou think Mihawk doesn't have it either
At this point with Oda's story, you don't seem to understand the developments, I said we don't know Lolo has it or not, then Oda gave it because Lolo couldn't reach Oden's level without CoC, and you still don't understand the series and you will be wrong again :gokulaugh:

As for mihawk, there are 2 options;

1- Only Lolo has CoC and will surpass mihawk with CoC
2- If both Lolo and mihawk has CoC, then mihawk's CoC will be lowest level, similar to Yamato's, thus he will be weaker than Yonko level as well, since even Lolo with CoC will surpass mihawk's CoC

In both scenarios, Yonko > mihawk is guaranteed.

Lolo's Haki speciality is still CoA as Oda said in SBS,

D: ''This might be out of nowhere, but who in the SH pirates can use Haki? It's bothering me and I can't activate my "Love Hurricane".
Oda: ''It's these three. Their specialty haki color is in the parentheses''
''Luffy (Haoshoku Haki), Zoro (Busoshoku Haki), Sanji (Kenbunshoku Haki)''
--- SBS 71

so he will never be as good as great CoC users with CoC speciality, mihawk is probably the same, CoA speciality like Lolo.

Ladmirals might have it, you troll don't even know Sengoku is already confirmed as CoC user, another L for you. :suresure:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
At this point with Oda's story, you don't seem to understand the developments, I said we don't know Lolo has it or not, then Oda gave it because Lolo couldn't reach Oden's level without CoC, and you still don't understand the series and you will be wrong again :gokulaugh:

As for mihawk, there 2 options;
1- Lolo has it, and will surpass mihawk with CoC
2- If both Lolo and mihawk has CoC, then mihawk's CoC will be lowest level, similar to Yamato's, thus he will be weaker than Yonko level as well, since even Lolo with CoC will surpass mihawk's CoC

D: This might be out of nowhere, but who in the Straw Hat Pirates can use Haki? It's bothering me and I can't activate my "Love Hurricane".

Oda: It's these three. Their specialty haki color is in the parentheses
Luffy (Haoshoku Haki), Zoro (Busoshoku Haki), Sanji (Kenbunshoku Haki)
--- SBS 71

so he will never be as good as great CoC users with CoC speciality, mihawk is probably the same, CoA speciality like Lolo.

Ladmirals might have it, you troll don't even know Sengoku is already confirmed as CoC user, another L for you. :suresure:
Do you agree now that Zoro will inevitably be the strongest character in One Piece? :sanmoji:

As for mihawk, there 2 options;
1- Lolo has it, and will surpass mihawk with CoC

D: ''This might be out of nowhere, but who in the SH pirates can use Haki? It's bothering me and I can't activate my "Love Hurricane".
Oda: ''It's these three. Their specialty haki color is in the parentheses''
''Luffy (Haoshoku Haki), Zoro (Busoshoku Haki), Sanji (Kenbunshoku Haki)''
--- SBS 71

You said Zoro didn't have it. You a clown take your L

2. Yea yea clown ass now saying every scenario so he isn't wrong later. Zoro and Mihawk CoC will be top tier especially when Zoro faces him. You mad clown

You said Zoro didn't have it. You a clown take your L

2. Yea yea clown ass now saying every scenario so he isn't wrong later. Zoro and Mihawk CoC will be top tier especially when Zoro faces him. You mad clown
Lmao troll, you think Lolo was using CoC 1 year ago? :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Lolo fanboys were saying Lolo could already use CoC, then we've seen Lolo had no idea how to use it. I never said he won't have it in the future, I said at that moment he didn't have it. I said we don't know if he has it or not, I said he needs CoC to surpass Oden, you troll said he doesn't need CoC to surpass Oden:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I destroyed you at least 5 times when you quoted me;
1- You lied that I said Lolo won't have CoC, I destroyed you with proof
2- You lied Lolo fans said Lolo will have CoC, they were saying in my CoC thread that CoC is useless in top tier battles
3- You lowballed CoC by saying things like Chinjao etc
4- You troll said you don't need CoC to get stronger, that's how troll you are.
5- Now you said Ladmirals won't have it, you don't even know Sengoku is already confirmed as CoC user.

You are a proven liar and slandering at me without having any idea what you are talking about.

Lmao troll, you think Lolo was using CoC 1 year ago? :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Lolo fanboys were saying Lolo could already use CoC, then we've seen Lolo had no idea how to use it. I never said he won't have it in the future, I said at that moment he didn't have it. I said we don't know if he has it or not, I said he needs CoC to surpass Oden, you troll said he doesn't need CoC to surpass Oden:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I destroyed you at least 5 times when you quoted me;
1- You lied that I said Lolo won't have CoC, I destroyed you with proof

2- You lied Lolo fans said Lolo will have CoC, they were saying in my CoC thread that CoC is useless in top tier battles
3- You lowballed CoC by saying things like Chinjao etc
4- You troll said you don't need CoC to get stronger, that's how troll you are.
5- Now you said Ladmirals won't have it, you don't even know Sengoku is already confirmed as CoC user.

You are a proven liar and slandering at me without having any idea what you are talking about.
You got destroyed when 7ou said Zoro doesn't have CoC thats an L. Zoro always had CoC.

I thought Mihaek didn't have CoC what happened