Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
And, why you wouldn't do this as scum?
Subbing in and then reading the thread to give detail reads is good way to build yourself in a slot who didn't post anything.

Or do you think only town is capable of pulling this?
Are you familiar with the term "NAI"? You know, the thing I explicitly claimed the behaviour you were attempting to characterise as scummy was?

D

Dragomir

Why I decided to unvote Tris is in comparison to Light. I iso'ed the both of them and I simply think she has better posts than Light does. She's not necessarily town for it but Light is a stronger scum read for me after the iso. Though, so far today, she's more or less fallen off and isn't trying to solve the game anymore as she was doing on Pero last day. It hurts her stock. Gives me the vibe that she either feels lost now after losing her fake scum read (as it does seem likely that Pero is town now) or she's been converted.

Nonetheless, I prefer a Light lynch over her right now.

Ratchet

I am familiar with the term "YaY" :optimistic:
NAI means "Not Alignment Indicative". So you asking me why I think only Town could make that post is pointless, because I explicitly do not think that. My issue is that you've taken something I consider to be NAI, and apparently, so do you, and attempted to skew it towards being scummy on the basis if establishing a nefarious motive behind it, without ever actually demonstrating why that motive is more like to be in play than altruistic intentions.

Ratchet

Why I decided to unvote Tris is in comparison to Light. I iso'ed the both of them and I simply think she has better posts than Light does. She's not necessarily town for it but Light is a stronger scum read for me after the iso. Though, so far today, she's more or less fallen off and isn't trying to solve the game anymore as she was doing on Pero last day. It hurts her stock. Gives me the vibe that she either feels lost now after losing her fake scum read (as it does seem likely that Pero is town now) or she's been converted.

Nonetheless, I prefer a Light lynch over her right now.
In regards to Pero, I would point out that several other players were already pushing that wagon, making it very easy for her to hitch onto it. In terms of the reasoning provided, it was mostly parroting and restating already given arguments. I don't see why we can't get both to claim here.

D

Dragomir

I was more interested in why you went into voting Yelan before immediately pivoting out of that towards Light. I'm okay with a Light lynch here.
Ah, I was thinking in my head at first that "hmm, Yelan is probably a hit here." But after doing the isos, I came to the conclusion of "Oh, no, Light, that boy scum."

Yelan could still probably be scum. A case can be made, but I think I hit the mark on Light. He's scummier than she is imo.

Ratchet

NAI means "Not Alignment Indicative". So you asking me why I think only Town could make that post is pointless, because I explicitly do not think that. My issue is that you've taken something I consider to be NAI, and apparently, so do you, and attempted to skew it towards being scummy on the basis if establishing a nefarious motive behind it, without ever actually demonstrating why that motive is more like to be in play than altruistic intentions.
Which then begs the question @Reborn as to why, when I first used the term "NAI", you didn't ask me what it meant, and opted to respond on the basis I was arguing something I was not.

Ratchet

Ah, I was thinking in my head at first that "hmm, Yelan is probably a hit here." But after doing the isos, I came to the conclusion of "Oh, no, Light, that boy scum."

Yelan could still probably be scum. A case can be made, but I think I hit the mark on Light. He's scummier than she is imo.
Yes, that's fair. I would need to ISO Light myself but I was mostly reading him Town off the back of Reborn's awful attempt at meta reading him on the basis of last game, so I'm more than happy to see some pressure there. I will strive to get an ISO done shortly.

D

Dragomir

In regards to Pero, I would point out that several other players were already pushing that wagon, making it very easy for her to hitch onto it. In terms of the reasoning provided, it was mostly parroting and restating already given arguments. I don't see why we can't get both to claim here.
She voted Pero first and was the one to provide her reasons first as well iirc. Also, she made this post:
Instead of asking questions like "Are you scum?", why don't you vote him? Bonbon must be under a lot of pressure after hearing that question
Which I think was a nice call out against Pero. She parroted the least from what I can see. She looks slightly more townie than Light because of this.

Sure, we can get claims out of them both, I don't mind that.

Status
Not open for further replies.