Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
your alignment doesnt matter tho. the argument was that i push u when i am scum correct? i said that i do push u when im town as well. where does ur alignment come to play here?
My alignment matters because as scum I have more calculated posts, so there is usually nothing to pick on. As town, I'm carefree and don't really care about what I post.
And as scum you'd wanna point out some simple things like not voting when asked (I wasn't even here) or my target choices. Which you did.

And you push me when you are scum and I'm town. But that's my point of view.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
True

Well we all know @Yelan didn't actually flip any coin. If she is speaking truth then she went with her gut feeling that Reborn is the most credible informer so must be town lol

What you all think about pushing light more? I think he is likely scum this game
yea i saw drago posting about light as well. i havent finished reading the thread yet, i think ill iso light right after that.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
First, she is observer whereas you claimed The Knight

Knight can not only protect but also can kill scums
And die if shoots town. As knight you won't go on a killing spree.

I think as an observer you can do way more than as a knight.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
flipping coin is good to trick scum wifoming ur actions

i have a slight issue with the targets who she flipped a coin on tho

The problem with her targets choice are that both me and conqi were less likely to be targeted last night as we barely did anything.

If she believed pero claim then pero could be better choice over me.

My concern is me and conqi actually didn't do anything on D1 to be in town read for anyone ๐Ÿคท

Yuelyn

โ€Ž

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
Well we all know @Yelan didn't actually flip any coin. If she is speaking truth then she went with her gut feeling that Reborn is the most credible informer so must be town lol
Don't expose me smh.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
I had like 3 options lol.
i dont get what you mean by this post honestly... like do you honestly think having 3 options and flipping between them is a better way than protecting the #1 town read that you have at n1, when the chance of scum finding out and messing with your potential actions/target is the least?

The problem with her targets choice are that both me and conqi were less likely to be targeted last night as we barely did anything.

My concern is me and conqi actually didn't do anything on D1 to be in town read for anyone ๐Ÿคท
tho town is she think i but ,attention gain to trying and jester is she unless ,weird seem do they bc ,picks her share t'wouldn she svum was she If

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
My alignment matters because as scum I have more calculated posts, so there is usually nothing to pick on. As town, I'm carefree and don't really care about what I post.
And as scum you'd wanna point out some simple things like not voting when asked (I wasn't even here) or my target choices. Which you did.

And you push me when you are scum and I'm town. But that's my point of view.
u can spare us the wifom
we will tell ur alignment on our own.

ur target choices is not a simple thing. i want to see if it matches ur thought process and gameplay in the thread to tell if u r being truthful or not about the claim. why is ur first assumption is that im scum doing this and not town doing it?

i have not pushed u yet so this whole thing is baseless presumptions on ur part. i merely asked a question and u crumbled instead of answering it

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
i dont get what you mean by this post honestly... like do you honestly think having 3 options and flipping between them is a better way than protecting the #1 town read that you have at n1, when the chance of scum finding out and messing with your potential actions/target is the least?
As I said I had like 3 people I thought they are most likely town. None of them were strong town reads. None of them stood out to me and I wanted to do something at night.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž

pero was jester day 1 lmao
none killing him
she was also one of his first and strongest voters
no way his claim convinces her this easily

also hes a chronomancer. he can survive kills on his own. does not need protections

i feel like she didnt put much thoughts behind the target choices

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
and iirc ratchet said you are great at tol/tos... so i just cant believe you'd do such a move.
Do not presume to think you can piggy back off of my posts and that I would turn a blind eye to it. Your shade and angling here is horrendous, and I currently have you less likely to be Town than Yelan. Somehow I think you're going to stop leaning into what I've said after you've received this knowledge.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
As I said I had like 3 people I thought they are most likely town. None of them were strong town reads. None of them stood out to me and I wanted to do something at night.
cools.
so that implies that you felt the other players weren't good enough town reads as the three you rng'd, let's establish that firmly for a second. who were the three people again?

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
u can spare us the wifom
we will tell ur alignment on our own.

ur target choices is not a simple thing. i want to see if it matches ur thought process and gameplay in the thread to tell if u r being truthful or not about the claim. why is ur first assumption is that im scum doing this and not town doing it?

i have not pushed u yet so this whole thing is baseless presumptions on ur part. i merely asked a question and u crumbled instead of answering it
You clearly can't read me that's all I know.

Because you are picking on nonsense.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Do not presume to think you can piggy back off of my posts and that I would turn a blind eye to it.
Somehow I think you're going to stop leaning into what I've said after you've received this knowledge.
i wasnt really piggybacking of your posts, i had a train of thought about yelan's actions on n1 where i remembered your post and i posted about it.

Your shade and angling here is horrendous, and I currently have you less likely to be Town than Yelan.
idrc what you read me as. i think im onto something rn and i wanna explore/clear that out to the best of my abilities.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
You clearly can't read me that's all I know.

Because you are picking on nonsense.
its not nonsense from my PoV
and i think ur reaction is pretty telling

im trying to question u to get a better read of u and ur foiling like wet paper. not sure if faked or genuine

Status
Not open for further replies.