Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Well I would obviously claim before that point. Can you explain to me how knowing my claim will help you solve the rest of the slots please?
Well BD can never have all roles.

There are classes - social, killer, investigative so on. So setup should have balancing of such classes

Emil

Certified Memelord
Idk I asked drago and he told me only abilities blocked by merc get blocked not all abilities
i was told same yes
checks out

Good morning.

So, my action was processed N1. So I have no idea WTF happened.
a sellsword/invoker redirected u most likely

Mornin~

I used night one redirecting player to another player but I didn't got an answer did it worked or not. Night two I did nothing. Also I wasn't jailed.
nothing happened to me. light claimed hunter so his n1 action does not target this is a safe af claim. what about n2

*sigh* So I have to interact with him :goatasure:
@Ekkologix Did something happen to you last night?

@Nana Sorry but I disagree, currently cult is a much bigger threat for us than LANJI.
nothing happened to me both n1 and n2

Emil

Certified Memelord
redirecting hunter to me night 1 does nothing. this checks out with lights claim assuming rottkin sayin the truth

but then why is conqs action failing

Emil

Certified Memelord
Wondering why Zolo was killed I was going through his posts and I noticed two things: He was one of the two Guilty voters on Light / Blue and he was also suspicious of Nana´s PR. Drago is currently not online, does anyone else know if the Physician can use the Exhume ability twice a day? It´s limited to 3 shots but I plan to use them soon to help us move forward before I might get killed.

Have to go again but I will be back later. Until then I park my vote on Blue for now.

Vote lynch Blue
not a bad vote actually. but probably not today

blue and pero need to pick up some slack

Emil

Certified Memelord
Alright. Feel free to correct me.

Flowa - Alchemist
Ekko - Paladin
Yelan - Knight
Pero - Chrono
Conq - Wanna see what he claims first.
Nana - King
Reborn - Mystic
Doddsy - ??? (Has to be scum here) who can he be?
Hime - Princess
Me - Butler
LM - Mercenary
JG - Physician
Zolo - Princess
Emilia - Observer
Ratchet - ???
Rott - Drunk / Invoker
Light - Hunter or converted @Blue could you tell us what you did last night?
Lanji - Pretender
hunter is pretty hard to convert cuz of his bear. if anything could be cult leader himself..otherwise just hunter

Emil

Certified Memelord
Conq's claimed action stands out.
there has to be an invoker in the game

we have a redirect being claimed and 2 players roleblocked in hime and conq

maybe lind butler and rott invoker

i dont see why is rott redirecting light to me. thats such a bad usage
@Rottkins pls explain the thought process behind this

Emil

Certified Memelord
would scum rott say he visited none on night 2? unless he genuinly didnt, its easy to give him fake actions i feel like

i feel like hes more sellsword than invoker?

but then whorver redirected flowa doesnt make sense to be drago

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
why did his protect n1 fail? who randomly blocks conq after that day 1

i dont know if BD will have 2 knights this game. its a pretty easy scum fake claim
Right. For him to be BD scum would have to have gone out of their way to block him. Sm down to yeet him here to be honest

Emil

Certified Memelord
Right. For him to be BD scum would have to have gone out of their way to block him. Sm down to yeet him here to be honest
im a bit hesitant on this because he actually displayed some suspicion on tris the previous day, mostly on her knight claim and targers. its either he planned to fake claim knight since day 1 or hes actually a knight that thought tris could be lying and not knight from his PoV

i would favor rott lynch over him today. the whole claim seems made up on the spot.

rott > doddsy/conq would be my direction today

if rebon can confirm tonight himself thatd be ideal

rott flipping invoker also clears lind for me.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
im a bit hesitant on this because he actually displayed some suspicion on tris the previous day, mostly on her knight claim and targers. its either he planned to fake claim knight since day 1 or hes actually a knight that thought tris could be lying and not knight from his PoV

i would favor rott lynch over him today. the whole claim seems made up on the spot.

rott > doddsy/conq would be my direction today

if rebon can confirm tonight himself thatd be ideal

rott flipping invoker also clears lind for me.
I am fine with rott or doddsy

I have only one shot of my ability left so I better invest on someone who can chat lol

You will get it

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
i just recieved a message from the prince that wasnt sent to me during the np. @Dragomir can confirm.

@/Prince : to answer your question, me being knight was precisely why i didnt buy yelan's claim and was questioning her action & target selection.

Emil

Certified Memelord
the only 2 unexplained actions so far are flowas action not failing on drago n1 and conqs action failing on me in n1

both of these can be the work of an invoker redirecting flowa and blocking conq, assuming they r both saying the truth, or an invoker and a sellsword.

they can also be the work of a bulter and drunk, but the claimed butler claims blocking hime, who she confirmed and flipped town

so there is no way a drunk alone will be able to block conq and redirect flowa at the same time, assuming no one is lying. otherwise conq is not blocked and rott is a sellsword who redirected flowa. meaning conq was lying

tldr rott is sellsword or invoker, leaning invoker. for rott to be the drunk then conq is confirmed liar pretty much otherwise who blocked him, bc doddsy cannot be invoker and lind blocked hime

we r dunking on rott today

vote lynch rott

@Lindltaylor @Ratchet @Reborn @Blue @Flowa @ConquistadoR @QueenEmilia @Nana @Joygirl @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Doddsy @Lord Melkor @Peroroncino

Status
Not open for further replies.