Break Week Timeskip Fails

Big Mom is an extremely anti climatic antagonist xD, I dont care about her power cuz for me everyone can stop clownBigMom.
I dont care if she shows a very destructive feat because Oda has ruins and destroy every aspect of Big Mom.
Guys arent you upset that Oda changed everything interesting and special for Big Mom into a dam gag character?
Sad degrees for Big Mom. Rest in peace king of the clown:suresure:

There are a few of Big Mom pirates that can use Sky walk yet not even one come out to challege a Big Black Bird and a Blue Big Bird to make it difficult to kick the ship. First time is acceptable but second time they just not learned the lessons. What people called some one who not able to learn from first failure or should we praised their never give up determination???

She is such a fucking travesty, the sooner she gets put out of our misery the better.
No matter how Big Mom is treated by Oda and other characters, she will always be fine. She just doesn't take any damage. Luffy always runs away from her. She is doing fine.

This one forever remains my favorite Meme L:

Meme-sama has completely surpassed herself with that panel :steef:
:suresure:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
odd definition. neither of them could do anything to her. Nami used a clima tact fueled homie of BM and it did no damage.

and what consequences did that have? nothing.

how is any of this a nerf? BM is simply too powerful that nothing that happens to her ends up relevant.
if you have not noticed this yet you will never get the character and continue to get irritated. which, frankly, is not Odas fault.

BM is fine.
shes not cool or capable. and thats fine. not everyone has to be. definitely not in OP world.
Dude please, she only live now because of Sanji and Kaido show mercy to her when they could get rid of her.
Big Meme the only top-tier we see who only live thanks to enemy's mercy:lawsigh:
Post automatically merged:

Brook against Doflamingo

and Brook against Big Mom

Doffy is a far better villian then Big Mom I wouldnt even care if she would be offscreened she and her crew are worse as Buggy
:rolaugh::akaman:

Kaido without scale survive jumping from 10000 meter, guillotine blade breaked, hanging rope snap, survive drowning in the sea/water... etc

Kaido with scales got stab by scarbads...
:myman:
Post automatically merged:

Kaido with scales get punched by Luffy

Kaido without sacles half shotted Luffy
As Ancient Zoan it is pretty likely the scales are active even in human form, that´s one of the difference to normal Zoans.
Marco can use the flames even in human form for example.
Plus it´s probably the reason why Orochi will survive despite getting his head chopped off, since Yamata no Orochi in the legend needed all his head cut off to die.

Marco's power doesn't work similarly to Kaido/Orochi even though they belong to the same category of the Zoans. It's clearly visible to us whenever Marco transforms a body part/uses his flames while we can't observe scales on Kaido's body but Luffy Luffy did explicitly say Dragon Scales so what you said makes sense to a degree.
I know what you mean, i think so at least, you mean the difference between actively using an ability and passive abilities that the user does not have to consciously use but that has been a constant in every category, so i see no issue there. Just like there are Paramecias that give you a passive skill (turning Luffy´s body into rubber) vs an active skill (Jozu being able to turn his body into diamond) or combination (Mr1 i think, at least i believe his body is always steel), the same for the additional abilities of mythical Zoans can be applied as well.
So Marco can actively use his healing flames (or i assume Catarina could use the transformation without turning into a Kitsune first), the passive skills of Kaidou and Orochi apply to their human form.
Just like you said, otherwise Luffy´s statement and Kaido´s confidence even in human form make no sense.

While I’m not sure if I can say he’s as terrible as Meme (yet), Kaido has still been a massive disappointment. He had a decent start with shitting on Luffy, but after that, it all went downhill. He has no personality, no charisma, and no threatening presence. It’s like the Whitebeard War Saga traumatized Oda and he doesn’t want to make competent villains anymore.

Sometimes I wonder what Oda and his editors are thinking. What was the point of hyping up a villain to this extent if they are going to embarrass them constantly? Why do they think this is good writing? What is there thought process every time they make Big Mom look silly every chapter? What college did they get their creative writing degree from?

I know people like to troll Big Mom, but I don’t think there is anyone that can honestly say they prefer Oda memeing her every chapter over her actually being a respectable villain like she was originally hyped to be. Oda is taking a shit on his own story for no reason.