Fanclub Tony Tony Chopper Fanclub

I'm seeing hints that Chopper will fight Ice Oni Drake.

Page One -> with Usopp
Ulti -> with Nami
Black Maria -> will be with Robin (occupied with Sanji)
Sasaki -> with Franky
Who's-Who -> will be with Brook? (occupied with Jimbei)
Drake -> with Chopper (to protect him from Ice Onis)

Good for Chopper to help out against a Calamity. He may end up looking better than Jinbe this arc..
I had felt for awhile that he and Robin had had the least amount of time to shine compared to the rest of the Straw Hats so far. Oda could have easily had Luffy, Zoro, or Sanji deal with him, still get cheers from readers, and that might have been the end of that, but nope, it’s Chopper who gets his time to shine, along with getting more allies in the process.

Chapter 1007 is probably the best post-time skip chapter to simultaneously display Chopper’s character and capabilities beyond the sidelines, and the best part is is that this is only the beginning.

I wanna join this club

PRETTY PLEASE
Post automatically merged:

Please don't talk about Chopper as doctor here. The reason the fandom treat Chopper like trash is because be doctor was all the spotlights he receveid since the entrance in New World.
WYM..

CHOPPER IS SUCH A WHOLESOME CHARACTER HOW CAN ONE DESCRIBE HIM WITHOUT HIS PASSION INCHECK...

IDC ABOUT AP AND THAT BS THE REASON WHY I'M HERE IS TO PRAISE THIS MONUMENT..

I CAN INE HATE HIM FOR BEING A DOC... BRUH

P

PeperLevi

I wanna join this club

PRETTY PLEASE
Post automatically merged:

WYM..

CHOPPER IS SUCH A WHOLESOME CHARACTER HOW CAN ONE DESCRIBE HIM WITHOUT HIS PASSION INCHECK...

IDC ABOUT AP AND THAT BS THE REASON WHY I'M HERE IS TO PRAISE THIS MONUMENT..

I CAN INE HATE HIM FOR BEING A DOC... BRUH
I always test every people that ask for join this fanclub. You should:
-Explain why you like Chopper.
-Explain why the fandom is wrong in mistreat Chopper the way they does. (A true Chopper's fan should know this.)
-Explain what you expect of Chopper in the current arc. Not medicine-wise,but fight and adventure-wise.
If i approve everything you say,you're welcome to the fanclub.

I always test every people that ask for join this fanclub. You should:
-Explain why you like Chopper.
-Explain why the fandom is wrong in mistreat Chopper the way they does. (A true Chopper's fan should know this.)
-Explain what you expect of Chopper in the current arc. Not medicine-wise,but fight and adventure-wise.
If i approve everything you say,you're welcome to the fanclub.
Chopper simplicity is his complexity.. his naiveness makes him unique.. he's innately an animal.. and meddling with human has taught him alot and he's still learning.. Chopper's ideals are that of sanji's just like sanji will cook even for an enemy... Chopper will tend to enemies as well.. and he's an apprentice of one of my fav characters Dr hirluk.. he left the story on a high note and with some if the best quotes in onepiece... Chopper is now setting a great example of him... at the end if the day Dr hirluk passed down the right ingredients to happiness for chopper... his innocence is something i cherish with the gag trio (luffy, ussop,chopper).. his innocences makes him considerate in times of distraught even tho he's extremely gullible without him the crew would loose its glitter.... I'm nit a huge fan of powerscaling when considering characters i find to unnecessary.. but chopper is just such a cherished and humble character... his personality just makes me wanna smile whenever i talk about this character... and the man he's becoming too learning intently from everyone... characters with such beauty in personality are something i adore

I don't give a shit to what anyone says abiut characters i like.. honestly i'd go far saying idc what u think.. i cherish a character for my bias reasons and i wanna keep it that way.. people can take a hike for all i care chopper is someone you cannot censure or diss due to how he's performing.. i go with hiw oda portrays Chopper coz that's the chopper i like not my personal expectations..

and the 3rd one)

Chopper is growing considerably as a character fighting with his foes like Queen and their mentality and overcoming the virus... I believe he will join the fight soon and be in the vanguard..

were you bashing zoro there???/
never in a zillion years have i insulted zoro.. like i said i differed in opinion and i got kicked