[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate indies way more as mafia than I do as town lol. But that’s bc nothing is more frustrating than someone whose job is to collect blueberries or something coming after you like town is paying them a monthly salary lol.

Still wouldn’t shoot one unless I had absolutely no other choice lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I´m sorry that you think so bad of me now, hope you read the long post I´ve made in this thread where I posted my role and the actions I took. I did use my abilities on the last day, I did not have a killshot that could kill homunculi however.
And at this point I didn´t feel confident enough to use my protection or blocking ability because besides you, knowing that you had to be Edward by the way, I had no clue anymore who could be what fraction. My block only would have worked on specific players, once again not including homunculi. So I decided not to use this abilities that day because I would have made things probably even worse if I accidentally ended up protecting a bad guy (which happened on day 1 as I protected Worst because you both mentioned me in your posts and at this point either one of you two could have been Edward to me) or blocked a townie. I also thought it might be more helpful if no one gets blocked that day because Scar´s group and mafia could have been fighting and harming each other too by using their abilities on each other.
u had a good game for first time aries game. i gurantee u everyone who played these for first time pretty much felt the same. it can get overwhelming at times

Also gonna say this but I am not a fan of entering a game and trying to change your win con. I'm aware my games have alot leeway of crazy things happening but their has to be a limit of what you can or can't do. Yes it doesn't go against the "rules" nor are you harming or screwing anyone over but I think it goes against the spirit of the game and the players you are playing with. Allowing it would just set a bad precedent because eventually people aren't going to try to play to win but look for ways to break the game, loophole or exit the game. I'm all for fun and memes but it has to be organic. The reason these games are fun is because the funny shit happens organic, it's not forced down your throat in game. Shit just happens.

Another thing concerning amps, I love ya, I love the enthusiasm in thinking up plans but please let the host do their jobs when it comes to what an amped ability can or can't do. It should not feel like the host has to fight to regain control of the game they are hosting

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
winning without claiming indie requires good threadplay to stay alive from both town and mafia. thats how a neutral plays. this makes the indie win much more fun and unexpected.
I will agree to disagree on this in general, but this part I just don't think is right at all. Because it's not about thread play, it's about who you are too and what you can get away with.

Let's say I roll Survivor. I play like Town, but not accurate in my reads. What are the chances I make it to the end of the game? Probably slim. Mafia will usually shoot me thinking I'm a power role making myself look scummy, or town will say because I've been wrong too many times I must be scum power wolfing.

If I play scummy, but not quite scummy enough to be easy to case, I probably get shot later in the game due to power role fears or get lynched too. Same reasons.

I play super townie I get killed with two cycles. Maybe one. I play super scummy I'd get investigated and lynched.

It's not possible. I would have to just coast and barely play the game and skate by as an inactive. When the role essentially asks me to not play, it's not a good role. There is no element of skill there, if I win after that it's luck at best. More likely is I claim Survivor, Town gets rolled and scum happily accept my extra vote at the end of the game.

@TheAncientCenturion i was hoping to gain a good ability off of you was hoping for ks I had gotten your iron alchemist ability from copying a failed in dp and was about to gain another from you if we were able to do rps to try and stop mafia

@Ultra your death ultimates lied in my hands as I had the option to stop the action from continuing or letting the next three actions play out haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.