Top 50 strongest characters alive 2022 Poll - Finals!

Choose the strongest characters of your choice!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? The dude has portrayal above Shanks in literally every instance they were mentioned together in manga and official materials.

In reality, the Shanks wank amongst the average fan is what is insane. Ignores every narrative to argue Shanks strongest cause apparently WSS is dictated by fights without haki lmao
Shanks has stopped the war by just showing up, blocked an admiral that would then become a Grand Admiral, sailed on the crew of Gol D Roger, just by showing up made Greenbull run..
Can I understand what portrayal they have together other than one being a better swordman than the other?
Hacchi is a better strongman than Garp, would you say that Hacchi is stronger than Garp?

@Blackbeard Voted for Sabo's opponent Lakainu, who is equal become BB's underling :suresure:

This guy was never a BB fan.
Since when did being a fan equate to mindless voting for your fav?

BB will likely be the stronger than everyone here EoS, probably after he gets a 3rd DF.
But now? Nah. BB is at least facing a mid-high diff from Law, while I don't see Akainu struggling against Law. Dude also ran from old Rayleigh.

Even tho narratively BB must be stronger than Luffy until EoS, honestly I can't think of a way current Luffy is weaker than current BB.

Man you say this, but when you see the reasoning of people voting from youtube, more than 90% of that boils down to some variant of the braindead take "Shanks hakiman, Mihawk WSS in swordfight without haki".
You don't even acknowledge that this reasoning is absolute dogshit, because this suits your agenda in this case.

Don't cry because your fav isn't winning in polls here. Cause no matter what you think of the "cultists" in WG, they are in average far more sensible and analytical than the average bloke in youtube lmao. The casual fans always vote by hype and favoritism
Also "sensible and analytical" when people on this same website kept saying that ZKK after the fight with King?

You say that the take is braindead, but fail to show how. Again an example, Zoro at EL was a better swordman than Lucci, do you think that he would have beaten him?

Since when did being a fan equate to mindless voting for your fav?

BB will likely be the stronger than everyone here EoS, probably after he gets a 3rd DF.
But now? Nah. BB is at least facing a mid-high diff from Law, while I don't see Akainu struggling against Law. Dude also ran from old Rayleigh.

Even tho narratively BB must be stronger than Luffy until EoS, honestly I can't think of a way current Luffy is weaker than current BB.
I guess you can't read because I just said why, Lakainu's equal Aokiji become BB's underling, not his partner like Kaido and Big mom. Its retarded for BB fans to vote Lakainu if they are really BB fans, which I knew that guy wasn't so I am not surprised.

Law is powered up as a guy with 3 billion. Its only 100 million less than a guy who they said stronger than Mihawk as Mihawk's Yonko captain and Law couldn't even run from BB, BB damaged his ship thats how powerful BB is.

Law giving a difficulty to any top tier is natural.

You talk about running, then Dragon run from BB, is that mean anything? It isn't only for trolls like you who can't read.

Also BB didn't run from Old Rayleigh you low quality troll. BB neg diffed 1.6 billion Hancock, which I bet no top tier could do that easily, then Rayleigh offered him a deal to turn his men back, and they gave his men back.

If BB ran he couldn't take his men back, and he couldn't kidnap Koby while S-Hawk was also there. Use your brain. Also Rayleigh admitting he couldn't win despite not using a DF, and also despite Hancock will help him in 2 v 1 against BB is a better hype than anyone in the poll, except maybe not better than Shanks vs Greenbull thing. BB don't even need EoS feats lmao.

You low quality troll talk about this shit while you voting for Mihawk when Mihawk retreats vs. Vista, and Jozu, which BB can neg diff them (and he did in Payback war) like he did vs. 1.6 billion Hancock, thats also an irony thats coming from you by voting Mihawk talking about retreating lmao.

Shanks has stopped the war by just showing up, blocked an admiral that would then become a Grand Admiral, sailed on the crew of Gol D Roger, just by showing up made Greenbull run..
Can I understand what portrayal they have together other than one being a better swordman than the other?
Hacchi is a better strongman than Garp, would you say that Hacchi is stronger than Garp?
Sure those are all hype moments for Shanks, but it says nothing regarding Mihawk vs Shanks tho.

The Garp analogy doesn't work here, because Garp is a brawler while Shanks is a confirmed swordsman through manga and official materials.
Also, it isn't "better" swordsman, it is world's strongest swordsman.

Also "sensible and analytical" when people on this same website kept saying that ZKK after the fight with King?

You say that the take is braindead, but fail to show how. Again an example, Zoro at EL was a better swordman than Lucci, do you think that he would have beaten him?
Yeah fanboys do that.
But ultimately when it comes down to analysis of feats and narrative/portrayal, average dudes here (or forums in general) have a far better understanding of feats/narrative than the average casual out there.
Even the agenda bois. The difference is agenda bois here know better and lie for their fav, while the casual is usually clueless and lacks self awareness.

Regarding ZKK, I never bought into it, but honestly there were narratives in the series supporting it like ryuma (zoro's equivalent of joyboy parallel) killing dragon, inherited will from Oden through Enma etc. It was far from being something completely baseless.
But yes, the King fight should've completely shut down the ZKK lmao, cause Zoro got his "dragon" kill KEK

The "Mihawk is WSS in swordsfight without haki" is a braindead take because every single haki feat shown so far in the series is a part of swordsmanship.
Advanced conqueror's, advanced armament, future sight etc. Every single one. Unless Shanks is gonna come up with some unseen variant of haki that is clearly not a part of swordsmanship (like say haki blast), this stands.

Again.
1. Mihawk is called world's strongest swordsman, not "better" swordsman.
2. I don't understand why you are brining in irrelevant characters like Lucci here. Is Lucci a swordsman? NO. Is Shanks a swordsman? YES.

@Blackbeard

..........................................................................................................................................................
:josad:
Because Blackbeard is boss of laugh tale , then luffy fight Blackbeard and get stronger, then fight akainu in final war . Sinple as it.
‘’I mean kizaru has no problem fighting old rayleigh meanwhile Blackbeard look afraid while looking at old rayleigh.

The "Mihawk is WSS in swordsfight without haki" is a braindead take because every single haki feat shown so far in the series is a part of swordsmanship.
Advanced conqueror's, advanced armament, future sight etc. Every single one. Unless Shanks is gonna come up with some unseen variant of haki that is clearly not a part of swordsmanship (like say haki blast), this stands.

Again.
1. Mihawk is called world's strongest swordsman, not "better" swordsman.
2. I don't understand why you are brining in irrelevant characters like Lucci here. Is Lucci a swordsman? NO. Is Shanks a swordsman? YES.
I said better because I was comparing the two, the fact that Mihawk is WSS is stated as a fact, no need to point it out again. It was not out of maliciousness but I understand it may come off as I am trying to downplay it.

Is Greenbull a swordman?

I don't understand, to me it seems that you're are conflating haki skills and sword skills, when the two are distinguished.
Whitebeard was the World Strongest Man and he had a non-black sword, and although it's not said, he had probably the best haki in the world, but this is my speculation.

My argument is basically this: Do you think that if Whitebeard had fought Mihawk without his fruit he would have lost? That Whitebeard would have lost against a better swordman?
Because if you think yes, we disagree, if you think no, for the same reason I say that Shanks could beat Mihawk despite being a worse swordman.

I hope it's understandable my reasoning.

Its easy to eliminate the alt votes, put a standard like under 200 posts users or 300 posts users won't be allowed to vote.

I think there could be still alts since I proved in the past that even with big amount of posts revealed as alts before but the amount of alts will be decreased.

Without Alts the poll would look like this:
No it wont
recognize where we are at
its worstgen.
tears

I guess you can't read because I just said why, Lakainu's equal Aokiji become BB's underling, not his partner like Kaido and Big mom. Its retarded for BB fans to vote Lakainu if they are really BB fans, which I knew that guy wasn't so I am not surprised.

Law is powered up as a guy with 3 billion. Him giving difficulty to any top tier is natural.

You talk about running, then Dragon run from BB, is that mean anything? It isn't only for trolls like you who can't read.

Also BB didn't run from Old Rayleigh you low quality troll. BB neg diffed 1.6 billion Hancock, which I bet no top tier could do that easily, then Rayleigh offered him a deal to turn his men back, and they gave his men back.

If BB ran he couldn't take his men back, and he couldn't kidnap Koby while S-Hawk was also there. Use your brain. Also Rayleigh admitting he couldn't win despite not using a DF, and also despite Hancock will help him in 2 v 1 against BB is a better hype than anyone in the poll, except maybe not better than Shanks vs Greenbull thing. BB don't even need EoS feats lmao.

You low quality troll talk about this shit while you voting for Mihawk when Mihawk retreats vs. Vista, and Jozu, which BB can neg diff them (and he did in Payback war) like he did vs. 1.6 billion Hancock, thats also an irony thats coming from you by voting Mihawk talking about retreating lmao.

LMAO keep malding dude.
I came at you with arguments without any aggression and you immediately get aggressive go to insults. You get triggered and go the insults fast, I see why you're clowned on here usually.

It wasn't even that BB "ran" from old Rayleigh. It was the reaction, dude had fear in his eyes. I wouldn't have paid much heed to it if he retreated like he did against Shanks, where he was calm while he retreated. But that wasn't what happened here.

Vista held his own against Mihawk similar to how Marco and Jozu held their own against Aokiji/Kizaru. Commanders can hold their own against top tiers, especially when they aren't going all out. This is nothing new.

Yeah Law can give top tiers a good fight, but what we saw of him vs BB was basically an even fight.
Maybe BB defeats him mid-high diff off screen, but the fact is that Law was fighting him about even on screen.
In contrast, Law + Kid vs BM was an even fight. And BM is weaker than Luffy, Kaido etc.

"Durr Aokijis his underling" doesn't mean much, because we've seen Shiliew join BB while BB was weaker than him in Impel Down.
Chances are, Aokiji is a double agent. Wait for confirmations before scaling BB from there, we don't know what exactly is going on between Aokiji

"Durr Aokijis his underling" doesn't mean much, because we've seen Shiliew join BB while BB was weaker than him in Impel Down.
Chances are, Aokiji is a double agent. Wait for confirmations before scaling BB from there, we don't know what exactly is going on between Aokiji
I think there is a clear misunderstanding of BB, and Oda is the main culprit.
I believe he is much stronger that his portrayal, and I may have to write a thread about it, but frankly feels like a waste of time since most people are only on the Zoro vs Sanji or Zoro vs Luffy or Yonko vs Admiral train on here, and would just be ignored.
BB is a coward, but he always gets what he wants. Or better, he never loses. I think that this side of his character is what it's gonna make him survive until the end and be the final enemy.

It's retarded that Shanks even in the poll
Not more than BB being in poll after all we saw him from so far lol

Is Greenbull a swordman?
No

Just because you use a sword doesn't make you a swordsman. GB's main way of fighting is through his logia DF

No it wont
recognize where we are at
its worstgen.
tears
Why shouldn't Mihawk be stronger?
Every time they are mentioned together in manga or official materials, Mihawk is shown in a better light.

Yeah obviously if all casuals vote, Shanks will win because he has more fans..

I don't understand, to me it seems that you're are conflating haki skills and sword skills, when the two are distinguished.
Whitebeard was the World Strongest Man and he had a non-black sword, and although it's not said, he had probably the best haki in the world, but this is my speculation.
What I am saying is that haki is an integral part of swordsmanship.
So, you can't separate swordsmanship from haki, which is why "Mihawk WSS in swordsfight without haki" is retarded.

Now, regarding Whitebeard, I'm afraid I didn't understand your point well. Prime WB is obviously stronger than Mihawk, old healthy WB should also be stronger than Mihawk.

But again, the comparison is a bit weird because they both belong to different eras
Plus, WB is a mixed blade + DF user. Not a pure blade user.

A better comparison would be say Roger vs Mihawk, because Roger is an actual swordsman
If prime Roger was hypothetically around, I 100% believe that Roger would be WSS instead of Mihawk

My argument is basically this: Do you think that if Whitebeard had fought Mihawk without his fruit he would have lost? That Whitebeard would have lost against a better swordman?
Yes, old healthy WB (i.e WB in meds) without DF would lose against Mihawk, for sure.

The old WB in Marineford (i.e WB off meds) without DF is honestly just commander level and would lose to Marco/Jozu, dude had non existent conqueror's haki and mediocre observation haki.

To answer your question:
- prime WB without DF.....I don't know
- old WB (healthy) without DF would lose, but would put up a good fight
- old WB (off meds) without DF would get folded, DF carried WB in Marineford

I think there is a clear misunderstanding of BB, and Oda is the main culprit.
I believe he is much stronger that his portrayal, and I may have to write a thread about it, but frankly feels like a waste of time since most people are only on the Zoro vs Sanji or Zoro vs Luffy or Yonko vs Admiral train on here, and would just be ignored.
BB is a coward, but he always gets what he wants. Or better, he never loses. I think that this side of his character is what it's gonna make him survive until the end and be the final enemy.
I get what you're saying about BB man.
I actually like BB, amongst my top 10 favs and my favourite amongst the 6 listed here. Just that I got carried away cause the jackass started insulting me.

I understand the character of Blackbeard, and it is amongst the reason BB is my fav.
He avoids fights that aren't worth it, while is ready to risk his life if he deems the price worthy enough.

It has to be said though, that BB hasn't been looking the best since Wano ended.
Law got a clean hit on him. Imagine if this was Shanks or Akainu or Mihawk that caught BB off guard, the dude probably would've died there.
Again, I also understand that BB tends to get hit early on in the fight and is a bit clumsy. But it does bring you down unless you're simply that much more powerful than your opponent (like against Ace, Luffy pre TS. Law post TS)

My main point against BB:
BB hasn't shown the overwhelming attack power, that can offset his mediocre CQC. He can make up for his relatively poor CQC against characters like Law who isn't a top tier (but approaching there), but against the best amongst top tier it would prove be fatal

That being said, BB is obviously going to get stronger and will be top 3 characters by EoS (along with Luffy and Imu).
Just that, he isn't that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.