[FNZ] Salem of Lies Town of Salem (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
And, it's time for reborn to sleep.:smoothy:

Next vote count would be made available after 6 hours (when I will wake up).

Please do tag me properly whenever you put a vote or unvote.

If any query then you guys can pm me and I will address it the moment it will come in my notice.

Good night and have fun:funky:

oh I didn't see this

what doesn't make sense?
You accused two of us who judged Don based on his previous game play. What else can I judge him over?
Then you acted like two roles is preposterous, which we also saw isn't true. You fired back at NW right away just for that comment.

You're not your usual calm King self.
Rayan is a relatively quiet player
he will like post not afraid to drop in his opinions here and there
but when don lynch was pushed he seemed a little too confident.
like a scum who knows who isnt scum and is protecting him out of town cred. whats more sus is yotanwa saying his words were on point when he didnt listen to rayans words and still pushed for dons lynch
:endthis:
Hahaha Lanji, you are the god of mafia, I swear. That Shanks finishes it off perfectly.

D

Dragomir

@Dragomir Is bodyguard the same as Gf. Does Godfather also get a vest to protect himself for 1 night?
No. It has something stronger. It has a passive ability that protects it from night kills on any night. The only kills able to bypass it are the Jailor's, Werewolf's, Juggy's, and Pestilence's.
Post automatically merged:

And, it's time for reborn to sleep.:smoothy:

Next vote count would be made available after 6 hours (when I will wake up).

Please do tag me properly whenever you put a vote or unvote.

If any query then you guys can pm me and I will address it the moment it will come in my notice.

Good night and have fun:funky:
Hey, before you go, can you update the OP with the timestamps for the write-ups?

I sus her being 3rd party role,

@RayanOO what's your opinion so far.
@Reborn Vote Don Da Slayer.
Don't really like that kind of arguments
Post automatically merged:

But I agree there are nothing against you for now, I don't understand Yo Tan Wa lynch choice
To be fair the two times I played with Don he always had similar reactions
yo tan wa maintains his sus on don(vote update)
while active pushing his lynch
so if you believe rayans words are on point on dons meta and he is still your sus
you are inconsistent at best.

you still want don lynch but are now in a game to protect rayan who opposed the lynch you pushed .

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
You accused two of us who judged Don based on his previous game play. What else can I judge him over?
Then you acted like two roles is preposterous, which we also saw isn't true. You fired back at NW right away just for that comment.

You're not your usual calm King self.

Hahaha Lanji, you are the god of mafia, I swear. That Shanks finishes it off perfectly.
mafia will sometimes back up townies under fire, but do it in a passive way

like, "Yeah I know he's scummy but like my reads kinda tell me that they're town"....like try to argue that they're town but only putting in half of the effort hoping they will get lynched anyways. So when they do, they can play the "I told you guys so!" card. This is a case of tmi.

Also, trying to stop him from claiming could also benefit mafia because claiming tend to clear a person or at least let others reconsider their votes. Which will derail the lynch wagon.

As for the dupe roles, I already addressed that.
a) I don't like the ToL to ToS comparison
b) last ToS game didn't have dupe roles
c) my only reason for believing Don rn is because of his claim, so if someone claims bg too, I don't have any reason to believe Don because nothing else holds up. So it's not so much about me being against dupe roles, but Don losing all of his credibility
d) I'm not dismissing the idea of dupe roles. I just believe it should be something that we consider when we come across them

And I like @Yo Tan Wa 's point that the people who would benefit from arguing that there's dupe roles are scums

D

Dragomir

yo tan wa maintains his sus on don(vote update)
while active pushing his lynch
so if you believe rayans words are on point on dons meta and he is still your sus
you are inconsistent at best.

you still want don lynch but are now in a game to protect rayan who opposed the lynch you pushed .
Ok, so where did Yotanwa state that he agreed with Rayan's words on Don's meta? Not seeing it in your quotes.

Ok, so where did Yotanwa state that he agreed with Rayan's words on Don's meta? Not seeing it in your quotes.
here chief
I agree with Kiwi interference on Rayan being more engaged this time, bt other than that he seems okay to me so far. His words on Don are also on point, in Tokyo Ghoul Game Don fake claimed about Reborn despite being Townie due to being pressurised.

Bt he's also someone who usually protect major players like Reborn, and we had many in this game, so Relapse is very odd choice. If he turns out scum, my eyes will be onto his likely scum buddy.
bolded part drago

Status
Not open for further replies.