[FNZ] Salem of Lies Town of Salem (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Vote count

Celestia -> Cinera
TAC -> Don da -> *
Kiwi -> Don da - > *
Sera-> Don da
Yo tan -> Don da
Relapse -> Don da
Drago - > TAC
Nataljia -> Kiwi
Lanji -> Rayan
Neutral -> Yo tan
Cinera-> Don da

Cinera - 1 vote
Don da - 4 votes
Tac - 1 vote
Kiwi - 1 vote
Rayan - 1 vote
Yo tan - 1 vote

Non voters
Queen
Dark
Steven
HA001
Rayan
Don da

I noticed few instances of angle shooting. Avoid it as it's strictly prohibited and would result in mod kill.

What do you think of @Yo Tan Wa

Rayan defended Don Daslayer and Yo Tan Wa agreed with Rayan but Yo Tan Wa still hasn't unvoted Don Daslayer.
I read Kiwipom as townie now. Her claim for not having 2 roles in this ToS game is based on previous ToS game where there was no double roles.

I think it's now between Yo Tan Wa and Don Daslayer. Executioner's goal is to lynch a specific player and that player has to be townie.

If Yo Tan Wa flips executioner that clears Don Daslayer as townie.
If Yo Tan Wa flips mafia that doesn't clear Don Daslayer as townie or mafia.
If Yo Tan Wa flips townie that means Yo Tan Wa is investigative role and Don Daslayer might be scum.

Now for Don Daslayer if he flips townie that makes Yo Tan Wa as executioner or mafia.
If Don Daslayer flips mafia that makes Yo Tan Wa investigative role.

I think either of them is sus but in Tokyo Ghoul game Don Daslayer also proved to be a bad townie. Yo Tan Wa agreed with Rayan for not sus Don Daslayer yet Yo Tan Wa himself voted Don Daslayer and hasn't unvoted him.

Vote Lynch @Yo Tan Wa @Reborn
For now Yo Tan Wa is a bigger sus. Who do you sus?
You don't find Yo Tan Wa sus? He agreed with Rayan about defeating Don Daslayer yet Yo Tan Wa himself voted Don Daslayer.

What is your read? You sus Rayan and Natalija. What about Yo Tan Wa?
Post automatically merged:

Edit:

You don't find Yo Tan Wa sus? He agreed with Rayan about defending Don Daslayer yet Yo Tan Wa himself voted Don Daslayer.
:lusalty:
Did you read my last post before i slept?

N

NeutralWatcher

:lusalty:
Did you read my last post before i slept?
Can you clarify? I still don't understand what you were trying to say in your last post. You voted Don Daslayer but you agreed with Rayan who defended Don Daslayer. Even Dragomir didn't understand what you were trying to say.

@NeutralWatcher and others.
To what? I asked him to go through my posts, n find me posts where i sus don for same reasons, he didnt. Because there ain't, i observed Don n others after that point n quoted him when i find his posts sus.

As for vote, i was waiting to find better lynch. There more reasons, i think you could guess em. After that point, Don made Relapse claim, n i sus that, mentioned in same post i made about Rayan.
The above para is for Lanji, he called me inconsistent bt didn't try to find(or couldn't find) if i was using the same logic against Don that i agreed with on Rayan or not. I didn't, the next posts in which i call Don out are based on different reasons.

Second Para is why kept my vote on Don, the day wasn't ending, i can take my time to decide if i should immediately unvote or not, or should wait a while to see more reactions. Bt thn he claimed He protected Relapse when he usually protects major player like Reborn, and we have many good ones in this game.

I still don't understand what you were trying to say in your last post
Shouldn't you have waited n let me explain again thn?

And What exactly make me sus, and executioner lol? Did you try to go back n read posts? No i dont think so. I was sussing everyone, first tac, thn Nat and i called out Don because i felt he became cautious after i called him out.

Don was bugging Celestia to role claim if she was invest or not, when she wanted to get reactns out of Cinera and i called him out on that. And when he became inactive after that i tried lynching him, it's not my mistake he gave such suspicious reactn to that.

I first sussed Tac thn towncleared him, then Nat her reactn also felt genuine to me and then went with Don. I go in the game while assuming everyone is sus.

If Yo Tan Wa flips townie that means Yo Tan Wa is investigative role and Don Daslayer might be scum
I am not investigative role, you didn't even read why i lynched him. :seriously:

yet Yo Tan Wa himself voted Don Daslayer
This is dumb. Because there's definitely dupes involved and you'll lynch potential townies because of a strict no Dupe policy.
I didn't say there can't be dupes Tac bt was against establishing dupes exists when we haven't even faced role claim clash amongst users. It would benefit scums to fakeclaim if it's already established there are Dupes and so they can easily role claim.

I mentioned that it's better to do this after we face Role claim clashes and read those players to judge em townie or not. And also that possible scum might have also tried supporting dupe existence.

Last edited:
N

NeutralWatcher

@NeutralWatcher and others.

The above para is for Lanji, he called me inconsistent bt didn't try to find(or couldn't find) if i was using the same logic against Don that i agreed with on Rayan or not. I didn't, the next posts in which i call Don out are based on different reasons.

Second Para is why kept my vote on Don, the day wasn't ending, i can take my time to decide if i should immediately unvote or not, or should wait a while to see more reactions. Bt thn he claimed He protected Relapse when he usually protects major player like Reborn, and we have many good ones in this game.

Shouldn't you have waited n let me explain again thn?

And What exactly make me sus, and executioner lol? Did you try to go back n read posts? No i dont think so. I was sussing everyone, first tac, thn Nat and i called out Don because i felt he became cautious after i called him out.

Don was bugging Celestia to role claim if she was invest or not, when she wanted to get reactns out of Cinera and i called him out on that. And when he became inactive after that i tried lynching him, it's not my mistake he gave such suspicious reactn to that.

I first sussed Tac thn towncleared him, then Nat her reactn also felt genuine to me and then went with Don. I go in the game while assuming everyone is sus.

I am not investigative role, you didn't even read why i lynched him. :seriously:

I didn't say there can't be dupes Tac bt was against establishing dupes exists when we haven't even faced role claim clash amongst users. It would benefit scums to fakeclaim if it's already established there are Dupes and so they can easily role claim.

I mentioned that it's better to do this after we face Role claim clashes and read those players to judge em townie or not. And also that possible scum might have also tried supporting dupe existence.
Unvote @Reborn

Do you find me sus?

Kiwi Lanji Drago Tac Ha Or Queen.
Oh nw you want to protect major players.

I also find it odd, you have repeatedly tried users to make em Role claim, celestia, me, everyone and then Jailor.

Don't do that if you really are townie, one mislnch won't cost us our game, bt giving out major players to scum to cherry pick will.
Unvote @Reborn

Do you find me sus?
Yes, i do. Unlike Lanji that did try to go through my posts, you didn't go through any.

You don't even remember it was random lynch itself that started everything, i didn't vote after agreeing with Rayan, Don reactions happened afterwards.
Yo Tan Wa agreed with Rayan for not sus Don Daslayer yet Yo Tan Wa himself voted Don Daslayer
He agreed with Rayan about defending Don Daslayer yet Yo Tan Wa himself voted Don Daslayer.
Twice. So not like you to not go through my previous posts, you usually confirm things first.
Second, you didn't wait for me to explain if you didn't understood my post.

@Relapse what are your reasons for sussing Don and why you voted him immediately after he roleclaimed body guarding you? And who else u sus.

N

NeutralWatcher

Yes, i do. Unlike Lanji that did try to go through my posts, you didn't go through any.

You don't even remember it was random lynch itself that started everything, i didn't vote after agreeing with Rayan, Don reactions happened afterwards.
I thought it was not random lynch. You usually don't random lynch like this. When Don Daslayer said you might be Executioner, I looked at wikipedia at it is Neutral Evil and I thought your winning condition is to get your target lynched at any cost (in this case your target is Don Daslayer).

I thought it was not random lynch. You usually don't random lynch like this. When Don Daslayer said you might be Executioner, I looked at wikipedia at it is Neutral Evil and I thought your winning condition is to get your target lynched at any cost (in this case your target is Don Daslayer).
It was tho, i also explained my reasons bt you didn't bother to go through em.

If my win condition was getting him lynched, i would have waited to find something concrete n not go with Random lynch.

And now you guys gonna think i thought this reverse psychology and did so. :milaugh:

N

NeutralWatcher

It was tho, i also explained my reasons bt you didn't bother to go through em.

If my win condition was getting him lynched, i would have waited to find something concrete n not go with Random lynch.

And now you guys gonna think i thought this reverse psychology and did so. :milaugh:
I think it was based on your intent.

Your intent to vote Don Daslayer might be because:

1. Random lynch to gain his reaction
2. You are Executioner so you voted him (not to gain his reaction since you know he is townie if you are Executioner)

I thought of number 2.

Also since there was only 1 kill by Mafia then SK might be roleblocked but that was not possible since roleblocker would die if roleblocker roleblock SK so it could be because:

Doctor healed whoever was attacked by SK
SK hit Godfather
SK hit Survivor / Witch (Third party Indie roles)
SK hit JAILED TARGET—this player can confirm if they were hit or not.
SK didn't attack (might be inactive player)
We have Arso
We have WW

I copy these from TAC since I'm not familiar with ToS but if you have other thought you can share.

I think it was based on your intent.

Your intent to vote Don Daslayer might be because:

1. Random lynch to gain his reaction
2. You are Executioner so you voted him (not to gain his reaction since you know he is townie if you are Executioner)

I thought of number 2.

Also since there was only 1 kill by Mafia then SK might be roleblocked but that was not possible since roleblocker would die if roleblocker roleblock SK so it could be because:

Doctor healed whoever was attacked by SK
SK hit Godfather
SK hit Survivor / Witch (Third party Indie roles)
SK hit JAILED TARGET—this player can confirm if they were hit or not.
SK didn't attack (might be inactive player)
We have Arso
We have WW

I copy these from TAC since I'm not familiar with ToS but if you have other thought you can share.
Didn't you think that it could be random accusation? I mean did he provide any basis or reason behind calling me executive, even a single one? To me it appeared more like he wanted to accuse me Executioner since their targets are Townie so it would clear himself up. Or maybe to get me to back off of him.

I also don't know all ToS roles, this is my first such game. Bt i have understood there are many roles that hinders each other, and not everyone claims, so could be anything. In last game no killing happened until D3 so i dont find only one killing surprising.

Plus there are WW who kills on Even Moon(someone Mentioned on even days) , Vampires convert, SK reasons for not existing in such game were given by Dragomir i think. Arsonist, claim roles after someone deaths i remember correctly. Don't know more on others.

@NeutralWatcher i dont sus you anymore, there's few others that picked my interest. :optimistic:

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Final Vote count

Celestia -> Cinera
TAC -> Don da -> *
Kiwi -> Don da - > *
Sera-> Don da
Yo tan -> Don da
Relapse -> Don da
Drago - > TAC
Nataljia -> Kiwi