[FNZ] Salem of Lies Town of Salem (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Just because you get asked to claim doesn’t mean you have to. You do have a backbone. Na it wouldn’t be stupid. Like I said before this claiming bonanza is pretty dumb. It’s giving mafia their pick of targets. It’s far better to do your best to steer the convo in a way that matches the info you have. People would obviously note a shift in your assessment of kiwi overnight and realize you must have found out something. It isn’t rocket science.

Go read my previous post where I said it’s tinfoil. Then you asked me for proof of my tinfoil.
Bro. If I don't claim who would believe me? I really do not understand your argument. Yes, people would notice a shift but why would anybody actually act on that shift without any hard evidence? That is stupid and you can easily get misled.

It doesn’t confirm you as town. You could still be mafia is she turns out to be vampire. Then Don would be protecting you for the rest of the game:yearight:

what can you tell us about Celestia?
Are you talking about this post? You didn't call it a tinfoil.

Gonna go to bed soon. Just wanna say that if everyone claims early then it kinda spoils the mystery of the game and figuring things out imo. Also gives scum an advantage.

D

Dragomir

Not sure I have time to read through the thread for a bit, can you explain what you mean here? Did his stance from the previous day change?
I gave a Kiwi a near-lock town read yesterday. If I came into this phase saying that Kiwi was scum, it would be a sudden shift change. That's what he means.

You’re trying to hard :kata:
Your result was one of three but you are super sure she is vampire. You made a logical leap and you’re talking like you got that one as the result.

tinfoil says you’re mafia trying to get rid of the competition. We vote her out and if she comes out as vampire you get some cred:endthis:

and yes claiming this early is absolutely retarded to use a word you seem so fond of. You’re counting on Don??? Without even getting confirmation that he buys your newspaper headline?:wellwell: If you are inves you should have steered the convo to kiwi and written a will. D2 is too early to potentially lose such an important role.
This post @Dragomir

Oh. Well, I must've missed where he draws you as scum then?
he is saying the only way he could have gotten Kiwi lynched is by claiming. I said that he could always steer the conversation there. If he was dead set on her being town the day before, and suddenly sussed her the next day, most players would conclude that he found out something during the night. No claiming necessary at that point. Then Kiwi would get pressured.

I also said that if he is indeed inves, then it is really a bad idea as krog also had the role which means he would be the last one left. That’s inviting mafia to try and kill him. He is also relying on Don to believe him and protect him for the rest of the game. What if he doesn’t believe him? Or gets modkilled?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
he is saying the only way he could have gotten Kiwi lynched is by claiming. I said that he could always steer the conversation there. If he was dead set on her being town the day before, and suddenly sussed her the next day, most players would conclude that he found out something during the night. No claiming necessary at that point. Then Kiwi would get pressured.

I also said that if he is indeed inves, then it is really a bad idea as krog also had the role which means he would be the last one left. That’s inviting mafia to try and kill him. He is also relying on Don to believe him and protect him for the rest of the game. What if he doesn’t believe him? Or gets modkilled?
Who did he invest Day 1?

D

Dragomir

Alright, my responses to this are the same as before. It would be illogical for town to follow my lead without any hard evidence. Yes, they can conclude that I found something but they have absolutely zero incentive to actually believe it. This would be the argument: "Drago town read Kiwi yesterday but scum reads her now, maybe he got some results?" That would be the argument right. That's a hypothesis, a tinfoil. Why would you actually follow through with that when you're just guessing? You will need to actually check to make sure that this hypothesis is correct before voting. Or else, you'll just end up lynching Kiwi based off a guess, which is very stupid. You'd be easily misled.

Sera, do you believe that there is the only protect role this game?

The Werewolf kills every single person that visits his target, including his target.
That is a troublesome ability
yo tan wa was a major sus yesterday
but if he visited queen who stayed home
you know oddly enough tac put a suggestion for don to protect queen or ha001 yesterday
to confirm dons identity

gonna need to know who don protected last night

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
That is a troublesome ability
yo tan wa was a major sus yesterday
but if he visited queen who stayed home
you know oddly enough tac put a suggestion for don to protect queen or ha001 yesterday
to confirm dons identity

gonna need to know who don protected last night
I can forgive Don for that, because there was such confusion going around what to do with him, and he never publicly stated who he'd BG.

Does make the werewolf... Sketchy? Bold? Why would ya target Queen after a potential BG would be on them?

On the other hand me and drago seemed to have persuaded don not to bg queen or ha001 just to confirm his role
so the werewolf knew in this case if he went for a player like queen
she wouldnt be protected.
it just so happens queens relative inactivity for a good player built enough sus for players like yotanwa to sus her as well.
Post automatically merged:

looking at nat post
her logic on voting kiwi was out of a desire to protect don
she didnt hint at any investigative result however tho its possible she could have but didnt state.

Her logic just doesn’t make sense to me, none of the conclusions. She’s playing more aggressive than when she was town.

Vote lynch Kiwipom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.