Speculations Try to predict the 4 remaining Tobi Roppo's DFs and names

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
IMO the F6 won't necessarily all have dinosaur DF, can be any fearsome creatures... Hmmm but unfortunately we saw a lot of weird beasts / creatures among the guards in Impel Down which could have been some nice candidates for mythological or ancient zoan, like a kickass Minotaurus or Sphinx for ex... but we can pretty much forget about seeing anyone with those DF now eh

Maybe :
- Typhon (kind of snake monster)
- Qilin
- Giant tortoise

... and who knows why not even a Unicorn ; i could totally see Oda draw a freaking scary/psycho one for Ulti haha

Ankylosaurus, Stegosaurus, and Triceratops are good guess tbh. Those three are pretty well known.

The other one could be Agility type, like Velociraptor/Deinonychus or the unique type such as Pachycephalosaurus or Techodont.

It would also be cool if we could see some "water"-type dinosaur in Wano, like Plesiosaurus or Ichtiosaurus, but I don't know how they will fight in land since they should be drown if they swim at sea. LOL

I’ve changed my mind a little, I don’t think Oda will use the hadrosaurus, not iconic and scary enough (and it hardly looks like a dino). Giganotosaurus is more impressive and iconic and I think it would fit Black Maria very well.

- Who’s Who : Triceratops
- Sasaki : Ankylosaurus
- Black Maria : Giganotosaurus
- Ulti : Stegosaurus

C

critical mindset

It will be based on horror myth. Black Maria is jorogumo, Ulti is Mudusa-like (or other snake type). But since it oda, they will get sexier
:cheers:
A spider zoan would be powerful, and a mythical one at that since we saw that she can change into normal human size.

The silk is a very strong material, perfectly suited as a weapon. It’s noted for its strength but more so it’s extreme toughness, can absorb a lot of damage before breaking. Its up there with some of the toughest man-made materials like Kevlar.

There are also species of Spiders that can fly, by climbing to a high place then shoot their silk out to catch wind currents to become airborne. It forms somewhat like a parachute shape that can catch the updraft and disperse long distances, which is what makes it possible for some species of spiders to fly across the Atlantic, some having been found upwards of 5000m up in the atmosphere. In windless conditions there are also spiders who use the static electric field in the air to gain lift using electrostatics of the silk itself. This phenomenon of spiders becoming airborne with silk is fittingly called ballooning, perhaps due to the parachute-like shape it forms.

Spider silk with highly electrostatic properties is generated by the spinning of their silk, and that is used to trap prey and balloon. Luffy won’t be eating his way out of this trap, no!

To me it would be a very powerful zoan as spider silk has great functional strength and tougness, and the potential of a highly enhanced spinning ability of a devil fruit to make the silk even tougher and more electrostatic, this can become weaponised to terrifying proportions!

Last edited by a moderator:
A spider zoan would be powerful, and a mythical one at that since we saw that she can change into normal human size

The silk is a very strong material, perfectly suited as a weapon. It’s noted for its strength but more so it’s extreme toughness, can absorb a lot of damage before breaking. Its up there with some of the toughest man-made materials like Kevlar.[m

There are also species of Spiders that can fly, by climbing to a high place then shoot their silk out to catch wind currents to become airborne. It forms somewhat like a parachute shape that can catch the updraft and disperse long distances, which is what makes it possible for some species of spiders to fly across the Atlantic, some having been found upwards of 5000m up in the atmosphere. In windless conditions there are also spiders who use the static electric field in the air to gain lift using electrostatics of the silk itself. This phenomenon of spiders becoming airborne with silk is fittingly called ballooning, perhaps due to the parachute-like shape it forms.

Spider silk with highly electrostatic properties is generated by the spinning of their silk, and that is used to trap prey and balloon. Luffy won’t be eating his way out of this trap, no!

To me it would be a very powerful zoan as spider silk has great functional strength and tougness, and the potential of a highly enhanced spinning ability of a devil fruit to make the silk even tougher and more electrostatic, this can become weaponised to terrifying proportions!
When did we see that exactly ?

Hum, so I got the names wrong and I even got Ulti’s DF wrong. I’m disappointed in Oda’s choice but that’s not because I’m wrong. I think a Carnotaurus DF would have been much better (although I thought she’d be a stegosaurus).

Anyway, what are your predictions for Who’s Who, Sasaki and Black Maria’s power ?

- Who’s Who : Triceratops or Sabertooth
- Sasaki : Ankylosaurus or Elasmotherium
- Black Maria : Giganotosaurus or Titanoboa

Who's Who - Pachycephalosaurus .
Black Maria - Titanoboa
Ulti - idk
Sasaki - Triceratops
I thought Who's Who was a Pachycephalosaurus . it would fit for his appearance , but turned out it's Ulti having it

for me Who's Who is most likely a Sabertooth/Smilodon now , since his crew is cat/feline themed

Sasaki is still a Triceratops . and Black Maria is still a Titanoboa

I thought Who's Who was a Pachycephalosaurus . it would fit for his appearance , but turned out it's Ulti having it

for me Who's Who is most likely a Sabertooth now , since his crew is cat/feline themed

Sasaki is still a Triceratops . and Black Maria is still a Titanoboa
I’ve noticed that a lot of people think Sasaki is a triceratops but I’m not sure why. What is it that gives you triceratops vibes ?

If I had to pick a third possible DF for Sasaki, I’d say Arctodus is a strong possibility too.

I’ve noticed that a lot of people think Sasaki is a triceratops but I’m not sure why. What is it that gives you triceratops vibes ?

If I had to pick a third possible DF for Sasaki, I’d say Arctodus is a strong possibility too.
looking at him i just feel like Triceratops fits for his appearance . maybe because he is bulky like Triceratops was , idk i just feel like it's the most fit for him

but then again , Oda gave Ulti Pachycephalosaurus . so Sasaki could very well be something else