General & Others Understanding that some things are exclusive to Luffy and Zoro in the Strawhat crew.

People misunderstood the simple concept of "fighting oriented dream"
- Luffy wants to become the Pirate King - In order to do that, he has to BEAT all those who challenge the titles, just the same as him. Hell he even announces that he wants to beat all the Yonkou and Admirals.
- Zoro wants to become the WSS - In order to do that, he has to BEAT all the swordmans and the current WSS.
- Sanji wants to find All Blue - In order to do that, he doesn't have to beat anyone. Yes in the OP world, one can't never reach somewhere else without having to fight. But that's like saying Nami has a fighting-oriented dream because she has to fight a Yonkou crew.

People misunderstood the simple concept of "fighting oriented dream"
- Luffy wants to become the Pirate King - In order to do that, he has to BEAT all those who challenge the titles, just the same as him. Hell he even announces that he wants to beat all the Yonkou and Admirals.
- Zoro wants to become the WSS - In order to do that, he has to BEAT all the swordmans and the current WSS.
- Sanji wants to find All Blue - In order to do that, he doesn't have to beat anyone. Yes in the OP world, one can't never reach somewhere else without having to fight. But that's like saying Nami has a fighting-oriented dream because she has to fight a Yonkou crew.
Very simple logic. I would think that is the case, but apparently not.

Ace was blackmailed too. Are you reading two pieces?
He basically had to join WB or die.
Chinjao is the head of his own crew, so i dunno wtf are you talking about.
Did Ace's "blackmail" forced him to keep the sane dynamics after growing to love the Whitebeard Pirates? Was Rayleigh blackmailed too? Was Chinjao, who as of now is sailing under Luffy's flag alongside his whole navy, blackmailed? Spoiler: it doesn't matter how a conqueror begins to follow another one because that's not even relevant to my point, but of course, what should I expect from someone of such high IQ...!

Did Ace's "blackmail" forced him to keep the sane dynamics after growing to love the Whitebeard Pirates? Was Rayleigh blackmailed too? Was Chinjao, who as of now is sailing under Luffy's flag alongside his whole navy, blackmailed? Spoiler: it doesn't matter how a conqueror begins to follow another one because that's not even relevant to my point, but of course, what should I expect from someone of such high IQ...!
See thats why i dont want to debate someone your IQ tier.
Once i have debunked one of your point, you just digress and make up another point.

So now you have switched side (AGAIN) and realized that Ace was indeed blackmail, you want to ask me why he stayed in WB's crew???
Post automatically merged:

No, he wasn’t. Whitebeard invited him then he took him and his crew healed them all and said they’re welcome to stay or leave. He was able to leave the ship literally anytime
WB "Invited" ace??????
Did you read one piece. Ace had to use his DF power to let all his crews to escape from WB, cuz WB would have killed all of them....
He stood back and fought him.
What kind of invitation is this LOL????
Oh please, have some common sense

See thats why i dont want to debate someone your IQ tier.
Once i have debunked one of your point, you just digress and make up another point.

So now you have switched side (AGAIN) and realized that Ace was indeed blackmail, you want to ask me why he stayed in WB's crew???

WB "Invited" ace??????
Did you read one piece. Ace had to use his DF power to let all his crews to escape from WB, cuz WB would have killed all of them....
He stood back and fought him.
What kind of invitation is this LOL????
Oh please, have some common sense
:crazwhat:

Sanji can look for all blue by sailing and asking around even when he's done with the sh's start his own crew solely based on finding all blue. There is no one sanji has to beat that knows where all blue is.

Franky only has to keep making and improving ships to the point 1 sails the entire grand line. He himself doesn't even need to be on the ship he makes. There is no one Franky has to beat to do this. He can literally stay on the smallest island in op and accomplish his dream.

Robin can literally just wait for someone to gather the poneglyphs and offer her services to read them or she can continue to work with dragon to read them. She doesn't need to fight all she needs is someone or some group to gather the poneglyphs so she can read them. There is no one she can beat that would just reveal all the poneglyphs to her so she can read them. She's a historian and unless being a historian is now being a fighter she doesn't need to fight to accomplish her dreams.

Ussop just needs to be brave. He can find any number of things he's scared of and face them to be more brave. There is no one person he can beat to be brave. He's already beaten and fought people stronger than himself yet still isn't brave.

Chopper wants to cure any illiness, all he needs is a lab to do it. Queen had only 1 antidote for a virus and chopper didn't have time to make his own. He was forced to fight queen he doesn't need to fight anyone to accomplish his dream. Had you gave chopper a lab and time chopper still would come up with a antibody for queens virus he didn't need to fight queen to figure out the antibody for his virus. You can't sub situation for dream other you'd have to believe chopper could never make a vaccine for queens virus without fighting him. That isn't the case but just the situation chopper was placed into.

Jinbe needs to make relationships better between humans and fishmen for his dream. Him fighting would actually hurt since the WG has it's hand in the news and can make jinbe out to be a terrible monster. Jinbe's dream is diplomatic in nature not physical in nature. How does beating a bunch of humans help him accomplish his dreams? It doesn't unless other humans have his back and jinbe can effectively articulate the goals he has. There isn't someone jinbe can beat that would just make fishmen and humans treat each other like brothers or at least neighbors. His dream is something that requires politics to accomplish.

So no again none of them need to fight to accomplish their dreams. There isn't someone who they can beat who makes their dreams come true. Luffy beating the yonko gives him the poneglyphs and makes him more free. Zoro bearing mihawk makes him was. Zoro and Luffy need people they have to face to accomplish their dreams the others don't.
This is mental gymnastics to the highest level, your literally changing the entire story just to fit your narrative. Sanji needs to sail across the seas to find the all blue so he will run into pirates and marines alike and need to fight, so does Nami since drawing a map of the world requires the same thing. Jinbei needs to fight against the racist ideologies of the WG.....when he tries to end their racism they will retaliate in violence because that's what they do. You think the WG won't attack someone who has uncovered the secrets of the void century?. Chopper literally had to fight against Queen because he was following his dream of curing all illnesses which is what he was doing by countering his virus. Ussop want's to be a brave warrior........a warrior is one who engages in warfare and combat he can't just become a brave warrior without fighting it's impossible. Yes Franky needs to be on the ship because he is the only one who knows how to fix it and upgrade it since he designed it, that was literally his reason to join so no he needs to be present on the ship as a shipwright meaning he will sail across the grandline on it and will inevitably come across pirates, sea creatures and other threats.

Lmao, where is the blackmail when Marco literally tells him he can either leave the ship, or stay and take up Whitebeards Mark?

He can either leave or stay in the ship, AFTER he joined.
He was not given this option on ground level, Mr. big brain celestial dragon.

By now this guy has got to be trolling thinking CoC users can’t work together
I wasn't trolling tho when i thought you and common sense don't work together. :cheers: