General & Others Understanding that some things are exclusive to Luffy and Zoro in the Strawhat crew.

people who make the argument that more strawhats require coc in order to surpass rocks crew are disingenous at best
do you mean the rocks at the time ?
kaido as a chore boy without his df
did he awaken coc at that age

or linlin far weaker than she is now
etc
or are you looking at their prime bloomed version and making this argument
as much as we love the strawhats
no crew is surpassing the potential of shiki, meme, kaido , wb and xebec in one fucking crew.
coc is not a measure of how strong someone is .....

Not by itself but we know that most big shots do have it and it was specifically highlighted how Shanks has a crew with such Big Shots that stand out when compared to other Yonko commanders.

We also know that Yonko commanders that did not get as much highlight in that chapter can have it, such as Katakuri.

We also know that Roger had multiple CoC users in his crew, and Shanks is the one Roger passed his Strawhat to.

So it's quite possible for Shanks and his crew to have that PK potential, but fall short for certain reasons. And if that's the case, Benn, Roux, Yasopp getting that highlight and ending up confirmed as CoC users would make sense.

And again there's the accepted paralels between Zoro and Benn or Usopp and Yasopp that make sense i that regard, with Usopp lying about CoC pretty much confirming he will get it making it incredibly likely for his father to have it as well.

So all of these details support eachother and bring more credibility to each of them. It makes sense that we get :

Shanks - Luffy
Zoro - Benn
Sanji - Roux
Usopp - Yasopp

So with 3 of the 3 on each side either entirely or almost entirely confirmed as CoC users, and the framing we got for CoC and how that applies for the speech given about Benn, Roux and Yasopp, how does that not help the case that the 4th on each side ( considering how Roux is named right after Benn and ahead of Yasopp as well ) are also very likely to have it.
Your argument is Benn, Lucky Roo, and Yasopp have CoC just because the Marines mentioned them once? :kaidowhat:

And since when are Benn and Zoro parallels? Not every first mate is a Zoro parallel. Sanji and Lucky Roo being parallels is even more nonsensical.

I guess it's pretty fair to suggest that "absolute power" is definitely a feature that will in the long run belong to Luffy and Zoro specifically rather than Sanji, unless Oda surprised us after past one thousand chapters.

D
You're the one who keeps quoting me, asking me the same irrelevant question over and over again. All you care about is "What if" and refuse to acknowledge the reality of the situation. So you can keep living in your own little world where things are different and the the other Straw Hats don't have to be strong to achieve their dreams. But in the manga Oda releases week to week, they have to be. :kayneshrug:

Not to mention, you don't even realize I've been answering your question, when I say things like "it doesn't matter if they don't need to be strong had they chosen a different path." Not once have I denied that if circumstances were different, then strength might not be a major requirement.
Didn't read don't care till you answer the questions. Don't quote till you do.

Or you know go ahead keep writing these paragraphs I'm not gonna read. Waste your time trying to argue with facts.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, because you rlly need to be as strong as Kaido to draw a map. Or be able to beat kizaru in a 1v1 to find a sea. You also need to be at least YC2 to find a whale in the sea. And don't forget that you also need to be as strong as the PK to be someone brave. And let's don't speak about building a ship, if you can't even beat a YC1 low diff don't even dream about building a ship. And regarding the "they are in Luffy's crew so they need to be strong". To be strong for what? Their dream is something specific that can be accomplished even without being on Luffy's crew, they decided to help Luffy too, that's another topic.

And it is fine, Sanji has other traits that makes him shine. He can shine on his own, he doesn't need to be portrayed as Zoro's equal for him to be a good character.
Yo don't even bother with dragon he either has zoro hate or a problem with facts either way it's a waste of time. Make all the sh's not luffy and zoro roger level yet they wouldn't ever come any closer to their dreams but this get says they need to fight to accomplish their dreams? How tf if given the peak of the verse power can you still not accomplish your dream unless you didn't need fighting power to attain it? Logic doesn't work but his mental gymnastics will try to go against basic facts.

It would be as good if the story started with Luffy making the claim that he will get a better crew than Big Mom's.
lmao
mate .....
my point was to illustrate how far the zoro beckman
sanji roo
connection was . its farfetched.

you are accustomed to jumps so let me just say this
being mentioned doesnt mean all three have coc, that point was about their bounties.
and again on weak legs
if they dont have coc , it falls apart and if they do , it adds nothing .
you can argue sanji having coc without falling on weak parallels all the time
the fact you always need to latch on to some other character to find a reason why he should is enough to put doubt into your case.

or your cover page theory where titles that have little to do with images are frequent.

Last edited:
Yeah, because you rlly need to be as strong as Kaido to draw a map. Or be able to beat kizaru in a 1v1 to find a sea. You also need to be at least YC2 to find a whale in the sea. And don't forget that you also need to be as strong as the PK to be someone brave. And let's don't speak about building a ship, if you can't even beat a YC1 low diff don't even dream about building a ship. And regarding the "they are in Luffy's crew so they need to be strong". To be strong for what? Their dream is something specific that can be accomplished even without being on Luffy's crew, they decided to help Luffy too, that's another topic.

And it is fine, Sanji has other traits that makes him shine. He can shine on his own, he doesn't need to be portrayed as Zoro's equal for him to be a good character.
Lmao, who said anything about being as strong as Kaido?

Being apart of Luffys crew means they are going to have to fight high caliber opponents on the path of achieving their dreams. What do you think Luffy and Zoro are going to be the only ones fighting from here on out?

They going to wipe out the Blackbeard pirates and WG on their own?

D
Didn't read don't care till you answer the questions. Don't quote till you do.

Or you know go ahead keep writing these paragraphs I'm not gonna read. Waste your time trying to argue with facts.

Yo don't even bother with dragon he either has zoro hate or a problem with facts either way it's a waste of time. Make all the sh's not luffy and zoro roger level yet they wouldn't ever come any closer to their dreams but this get says they need to fight to accomplish their dreams? How tf if given the peak of the verse power can you still not accomplish your dream unless you didn't need fighting power to attain it? Logic doesn't work but his mental gymnastics will try to go against basic facts.
Answered the question. Now take your L like a man, or keep reading Robin Swanpiece where the rest of the Straw Hats don't need to be strong come EoS when the fight against the Blackbeard pirates and WG begins.

Last edited:
lmao
mate .....
my point was to illustrate how far the zoro beckman
sanji roo
connection was . its farfetched.

you are accustomed to jumps so let me just say this
being mentioned doesnt mean all three have coc, that point was about their bounties.
and again on weak legs
if they dont have coc , it falls apart and if they do , it adds nothing .
you can argue sanji having coc without falling on weak parallels all the time
the fact you always need to latch on to some other character to find a reason why he should is enough to put doubt into your case.

or your cover page theory where titles that have little to do with images are frequent.
The connection is that of the SH's surpassing the Red Hair Pirates, which is Luffy's declared goal in chapter one.

Benn, Roux and Yasopp are the only Yonko commanders that get name dropped as exceptional and one's who have made a name for themselves.

The connection that i've made is with Rayleigh's claim

If Yasopp is a confirmed CoC user, that significantly strengthens Usopp's case in addition to Usopp lying about it.

Luffy, Zoro and Usopp having it strengthens the case for the significance of this spread

with only Sanji remaining to get a confirmation.

Shanks having 3 CoC users in his crew while Luffy had 3 crewmates highlighted in reactions to Rayleigh's CoC, with two of them confirmed to have it also strengthens the case for the third one to have it.

Let's see if i'm right on all fronts here :jordanmf:

The connection is that of the SH's surpassing the Red Hair Pirates, which is Luffy's declared goal in chapter one.

Benn, Roux and Yasopp are the only Yonko commanders that get name dropped as exceptional and one's who have made a name for themselves.

The connection that i've made is with Rayleigh's claim

If Yasopp is a confirmed CoC user, that significantly strengthens Usopp's case in addition to Usopp lying about it.

Luffy, Zoro and Usopp having it strengthens the case for the significance of this spread

with only Sanji remaining to get a confirmation.

Shanks having 3 CoC users in his crew while Luffy had 3 crewmates highlighted in reactions to Rayleigh's CoC, with two of them confirmed to have it also strengthens the case for the third one to have it.

Let's see if i'm right on all fronts here :jordanmf:
where does yamato(likely joining) jinbei fall in this faulty comparison of yours
what if they dont have three.
does BB's crew have the same number
are they not likely to surpass shank's crew?

for what reason
high bounties

where is his coc .

"The connection is that of the SH's surpassing the Red Hair Pirates, "
they surpass every pirate crew they beat mate
clearly just seems like shanks crew is the standard not just for the strawhats
for everyone

the most balanced and impenetrable of the 4 .

the only thing that strengthens the case for sanji and usopp getting coc
is a case that they call fall back on themselves
not because roo or ben beckman has it. if they didnt have it would you give up on sanji having it ?
would you stay consistent with your parallel or would you abandon it as faulty come to a conclusion your parallel is unrelated .

found amongst people who have made a name for themselves
NOT A REQUIREMENT .
huge difference.

where does yamato(likely joining) jinbei fall in this faulty comparison of yours
what if they dont have three.
does BB's crew have the same number
are they not likely to surpass shank's crew?

for what reason
high bounties

where is his coc .

"The connection is that of the SH's surpassing the Red Hair Pirates, "
clearly just seems like shanks crew is the standard not just for the strawhats
for everyone

the most balanced and impenetrable of the 4 .

the only thing that strengthens the case for sanji and usopp getting coc
is a case that they call fall back on themselves
not because roo or ben beckman has it. if they didnt have it would you give up on sanji having it ?
would you stay consistent with your parallel or would you abandon it as faulty come to a conclusion your parallel is unrelated .

found amongst people who have made a name for themselves
NOT A REQUIREMENT .
huge difference.
Making a name for yourself results in high bounties. They are singled out as the one's who have won their own fame.

Let's not pretend that one of Luffy's first declared goals that made Shanks give him the strawhat in the first place

is nothing special.

Well i'm confident they will have it so i don't worry about that. The alternative if they don't have it could be that Luffy's crew is superior because Zoro, Sanji and Usopp do have it.

Making a name for yourself results in high bounties. They are singled out as the one's who have won their own fame.

Let's not pretend that one of Luffy's first declared goals that made Shanks give him the strawhat in the first place

is nothing special.

Well i'm confident they will have it so i don't worry about that. The alternative if they don't have it could be that Luffy's crew is superior because Zoro, Sanji and Usopp do have it.
lmao and if usopp and sanji dont
the conclusion is they didnt need it to surpass shanks crew .

giving him the strawhat back if they are meeting shanks at all should happen very soon
lets see how quick those 2 can unlock coc
tick tock tick tock.