General & Others Understanding that some things are exclusive to Luffy and Zoro in the Strawhat crew.

zoro doesnt want strength in itself
he wants strength to earn a title
luffy wants to be stronger to be the pirate king , to be free at sea
shanks is said to be the freest pirate at sea
you think luffy would stop where he is ?
whitebeard was the wsm
you think luffy would stop where he is?

luffy would also fail if he wasnt strong enough

Not secondary or less important.
You think Zoro just wants the title ? You think Zoro would be happy if he had the title but knew that he is not in fact the strongest swordsman ?

Zoro ultimately seeks to make himself the strongest swordsman.

Luffy ultimately seeks to be free and have the greatest adventure.

For Luffy strength is a tool while for Zoro strength is the end goal.

You think Zoro just wants the title ? You think Zoro would be happy if he had the title but knew that he is not in fact the strongest swordsman ?

you think zoro just wants the strength in itself and not the title or recognition
uh ..........
he wants the strength to earn the title mate. he gets stronger to be recognized as the wss . he isnt getting stronger just to be strong.
this doesnt need to be convoluted. its why he sets his eyes on the person who has the title.

difference is both are equally important for luffy
freedom and strength
I gave you the shanks and wb example
if thats not connecting
I dont know what will.......
cheers .

Zoro actually doesn't merely seek to make himself the strongest swordsman, assuming he still retains his dream as a child, the one to become the World's strongest and he most likely does. Ryuma himself was said to be so for his era at least, in that possessor of the strongest soul accordingly.

Luffy is dumb. He doesn't have at all to beat all those people. He is saying about beating Shanks. WTF?

Roger just became PK because he travelled to all island of the world. Oden's flashback is very clear about that. PK is a giving title, Roger never pursuit that. Also One Piece is a myth told by News, Roger never had such a thing before it. That's why I say that OP is not really at Laugh Tale since would be too obvious and we don't know about Roger going back there.

Nowadays, PK will be the one who founds OP. Or just travel to Laugh Tale. I think travelling to Laugh Tale is enough. OP can never be found and we have a new PK since it is a empty title with no strength related. We have Brook stealling BM's poneglyph. You don't have to be strong to have all poneglyphs and know how to read them.

you think zoro just wants the strength in itself and not the title or recognition
uh ..........
he wants the strength to earn the title mate. he gets stronger to be recognized as the wss . he isnt getting stronger just to be strong.
this doesnt need to be convoluted. its why he sets his eyes on the person who has the title.

difference is both are equally important for luffy
freedom and strength
I gave you the shanks and wb example
if thats not connecting
I dont know what will.......
cheers .
So Zoro seeks to have his strength as a swordsman be validated.

Luffy seeks to have the greatest adventure and most freedom.

If Luffy had the WSM title but his adventure ruined and his freedom removed, he would have failed his dream entirely.

If Zoro get's the WGS title his dream is completed, and it's all about him being that strong as a swordsman.

I'm sorrry but there is a clear distinction between the two. If you insist to argue that they're entirely the same i have to question what interest you have to sustain something so obviously untrue is in fact the case.

It doesn't even make sense if you're just trying to hype up Zoro. Him being the only one between the two with a goal that is entirely strength focused helps his case if you want to push Zoro wank :milaugh:

So Zoro seeks to have his strength as a swordsman be validated.

Luffy seeks to have the greatest adventure and most freedom.

If Luffy had the WSM title but his adventure ruined and his freedom removed, he would have failed his dream entirely.

If Zoro get's the WGS title his dream is completed, and it's all about him being that strong as a swordsman.
yea am over this

No you didn't you talked around it. Here's the questions again and we will make it as simple as possible yes or no.
1. If the sh's never fought again can zoro and luffy accomplish their dreams? Yes or no?

2. Can the other sh's still accomplish their dreams if they never fight again? Yes or no.

I don't want to hear nothing but a yes or no. No mental gymnastics where I shown you that what you are saying is the sh's are fighting for luffy's dream not there own. Your entire premise is wrong here.
No, neither Zoro nor Luffy can accomplish their dreams if the other Straw Hats never fought again, because Luffy and Zoro can't take on the entirety of the World Government or Yonko crews with just the two of them.

Your entire premise here is that Luffy and Zoro will merry sue their way to EoS where only Blackbeard and Mihawk are left, and that both of them are going to magically be strong enough to win those fights. No needing to fight against Vice Admirals and Admirals, or Yonkos and Yonko Commanders.

Now if Zoro was to break a way from the Straw Hats, and follow his own path, then sure, no need for the others to ever have to fight again, and he will still accomplish his dream. Zoro will just do his own thing until the day he's ready to fight Mihawk again. But as long as Zoro continues to follow Luffy, he's going to have to fight against whatever crew Luffy picks a fight with, and so will the rest of the Straw Hats, because that's the path they have chosen.

There is your straight forward answer. Now don't quote me with your garbage hypothetical scenarios that hold no relevance to the actual plot of the story , again.

No, neither Zoro nor Luffy can accomplish their dreams if the other Straw Hats never fought again, because Luffy and Zoro can't take on the entirety of the World Government or Yonko crews with just the two of them.

Your entire premise here is that Luffy and Zoro will merry sue their way to EoS where only Blackbeard and Mihawk are left, and that both of them are going to magically be strong enough to win those fights. No needing to fight against Vice Admirals and Admirals, or Yonkos and Yonko Commanders.

Now if Zoro was to break a way from the Straw Hats, and follow his own path, then sure, no need for the others to ever have to fight again, and he will still accomplish his dream. Zoro will just do his own thing until the day he's ready to fight Mihawk again. But as long as Zoro continues to follow Luffy, he's going to have to fight against whatever crew Luffy picks a fight with, and so will the rest of the Straw Hats, because that's the path they have chosen.

There is your straight forward answer. Now don't quote me with your garbage hypothetical scenarios that hold no relevance to the actual plot of the story , again.
That's not what I asked. I asked if the sh's never fought again meaning all of them. If the sh's never fought again can zoro and luffy accomplish their dreams? Can the other sh's still accomplish their dreams? You didn't answer the questions. There are 2 just give a simple yes or no to them man.

You don't quote me if you don't even know what I asked.

S

Shepherd

That’s such a bad excuse! OMG!
I swear to god the amount of bias is blinding everyone here!

Moving and Dodging while still maintaining your tekkai allows you to absorb way more many attacks...
Lucci freaking took a step back to lessen and absorb a hit from Luffy in gear 2nd... he jumped back to lessen the power... if he was able to maintain Tekkai too he wouldn’t even get damaged!

Lucci and Kaku had a huuuuge weakness with this skill.. if you cannot actually comprehend how big of a weakness that was... You’re just being stubborn for the sake of agenda!

Lucci LITERALLY lost because of that skill weakness!
Luffy’s two strongest attacks that affected Lucci were:
- Gear 3rd
- Jet Gatling

If Lucci was able to MOVE and Dodge while maintaining Tekkai he wouldn’t have lost...

It’s a huuuuge weakness and Jyabura doesn’t have it... yet we’re still arguing
Facts. The ability to move while using Tekkai really just craps on anything Kaku and his awkward Hybrid form had to offer.

Lmao, who said anything about being as strong as Kaido?

Being apart of Luffys crew means they are going to have to fight high caliber opponents on the path of achieving their dreams. What do you think Luffy and Zoro are going to be the only ones fighting from here on out?

They going to wipe out the Blackbeard pirates and WG on their own?
Post automatically merged:

Answered the question. Now take your L like a man, or keep reading Robin Swanpiece where the rest of the Straw Hats don't need to be strong come EoS when the fight against the Blackbeard pirates and WG begins.
Is Sanji's dream to wipe the WG? Is Nami's dream to wipe the BB pirates? It's Chopper's dream? Maybe Brook's? We are strictly speaking about their dreams and the fact is that you don't need to be strong to draw a map, to find a friend, to build a ship, to find a place, to find the cure for everything...etc Those are their dreams, not wiping out anyone. Helping Luffy is something extra, they decided to help him but their dream isn't to see Luffy become the PK. You don't nned to wipe anyone to draw a map or to find a sea for god's shake.

Could say the same with zolo getting negged by mr. beatle gifter and gifter kamazou with a non coa stab wound
Poison and hunger, and if that was right, Zoro redeemed himself with his rooftop feats. Unlike Sanji who keeps taking Ls.
Zoro faints from Poison and hunger in a 2v1: Blocks Hakai, saves his captain several times and scars Kaido.
Sanji gets one shotted by King and trashed by Doffy: Gets beaten up by Black Maria.

Poison and hunger, and if that was right, Zoro redeemed himself with his rooftop feats. Unlike Sanji who keeps taking Ls.
Zoro faints from Poison and hunger in a 2v1: Blocks Hakai, saves his captain several times and scars Kaido.
Sanji gets one shotted by King and trashed by Doffy: Gets beaten up by Black Maria.
I take it u haven’t read my status yet, don’t blame you bias people tend to have fewer brain cells

Kamazou negged zolo
beatle gifter negged zolo
Yeti cool brothers negged zolo
Apoo negged zolo
Hawkins hails negged zolo

Even hody fucking jones negged zolo and captured him 😭😭😭😭😭 🤡

S

Shepherd

Poison and hunger, and if that was right, Zoro redeemed himself with his rooftop feats.
No proof it was due to poison in fact part of the joke with the poison was that it had no effect on him.

Zolo himself said "it was due to my own lack of skill". No need to make excuses lol he doesn't why are you?

And no, the rooftop feats didnt change anything since unlike when Killer stabbed Zolo, everytime Zolo took serious damage on the rooftop he had his guard up defending. If Zolo had his guard down when taking hits like Hakai he would have been obliterated just like he was against Killer.

Wasnt a no diff Sanji got up immedielty with 0 damage, quite the contrast to King who proclaimed he would split Sanji in half.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No proof it was due to poison in fact part of the joke with the poison was that it had no effect on him.

Zolo himself said "it was due to my own lack of skill". No need to make excuses lol he doesn't why are you?

And no, the rooftop feats didnt change anything since unlike when Killer stabbed Zolo, everytime Zolo took serious damage on the rooftop he had his guard up defending. If Zolo had his guard down when taking hits like Hakai he would have been obliterated just like he was against Killer.

Wasnt a no diff Sanji got up immedielty with 0 damage, quite the contrast to King who proclaimed he would split Sanji in half.
I know you can't read but he clearly has the gluurgle sfx from his stomach when he passed out. The exact same sfx when luffy was out from starvation in wci.