Spoiler Unfiltered Kingdom Talks - Historical info & all that jazz (Beware)

Iirc Qin was the strongest from the start not Chu
Zhao never recovered from Hakuki either
Hakuki was a menace irl lol
He crippled Zhao for life, destroyed Wei and Han’s armies too which is why they couldn’t help Zhao in Chouhei, and he basically rolled Chu like a joint and seized its capital. He probably could’ve unified China in his lifetime, he saw an easy way to conquer Kantan and finish Zhao after Chouhei, but some spies convinced King Sho otherwise and he was removed from his post

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Hara would fumble hard if the other states don't put up a decent fight.

If Raku'uKan is just another mid general than Tou won't get a chance to show off his true abilities

Gouhoumei has been built up for years and deserves a few arcs where he's a proper menace

Yan is the state they know the least about so there could be a few someones that surprises Qin

Hara would fumble hard if the other states don't put up a decent fight.

If Raku'uKan is just another mid general than Tou won't get a chance to show off his true abilities

Gouhoumei has been built up for years and deserves a few arcs where he's a proper menace

Yan is the state they know the least about so there could be a few someones that surprises Qin
Imo things will be great.

1. Manga Chu is set up as a super gigantic challenge, a literal superstate and they will be even boosted by people like Renpa and SHK. They are and will be outrageously stacked. Lol.

2. Wei will clearly be a very hard challenge. Overall, below Zhao and Chu but that is totally fine. With prime Gohoumei leading it, it will be a battle between true top tiers. If Hara follows history, Qin Six Ouhon might be the main star from Qin's side. Shin will be involved too, I think. Multiple Qin Six, Wei is a powerful huge ass state.

3. Han will take less than some others, but Hara has already gone out of his way to hype Great General Raku'a Kan significantly. Definitely no cakewalk even if easier than some others.

4. I don't think Ordo is the best current Yan has to offer and Ordo isn't weak at all, he wouldn't beat a Great Heaven but he ain't a weak Great General. I think there might be some sleeping tiger there, perhaps some monstrous ex vassal of the God of War Gakuki.

5. Qi...I think Ousen being the final villain and leading it against Qin will happen. Nothing else to say. Lol.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Imo things will be great.

1. Manga Chu is set up as a super gigantic challenge, a literal superstate and they will be even boosted by people like Renpa and SHK. They are and will be outrageously stacked. Lol.

2. Wei will clearly be a very hard challenge. Overall, below Zhao and Chu but that is totally fine. With prime Gohoumei leading it, it will be a battle between true top tiers. If Hara follows history, Qin Six Ouhon might be the main star from Qin's side. Shin will be involved too, I think. Multiple Qin Six, Wei is a powerful huge ass state.

3. Han will take less than some others, but Hara has already gone out of his way to hype Great General Raku'a Kan significantly. Definitely no cakewalk even if easier than some others.

4. I don't think Ordo is the best current Yan has to offer and Ordo isn't weak at all, he wouldn't beat a Great Heaven but he ain't a weak Great General. I think there might be some sleeping tiger there, perhaps some monstrous ex vassal of the God of War Gakuki.

5. Qi...I think Ousen being the final villain and leading it against Qin will happen. Nothing else to say. Lol.
I'm a bit worried that Qin will never have another situation like the Coalition Arc or Bayou where they are at utter risk of annihilation.

I hope we get a moment like that in Chu or Qi.

During the famous assassination attempt of Sei I've read that the Yan General brought the head of Kanki back to the capital who was seen as a traitor by the Qin. I assume there were several records one stating Kanki died against RBK and the other that he fled the battle to the state of Yan.

Do you guys think that will be included in the Manga too ?

I believe that assassination attempt is a very famous event of that time and will surely receive a mini arc

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
During the famous assassination attempt of Sei I've read that the Yan General brought the head of Kanki back to the capital who was seen as a traitor by the Qin. I assume there were several records one stating Kanki died against RBK and the other that he fled the battle to the state of Yan.

Do you guys think that will be included in the Manga too ?

I believe that assassination attempt is a very famous event of that time and will surely receive a mini arc
I believe that this guy will be used in place of Kanki

https://kingdom.fandom.com/wiki/Han_O_Ki

I believe that this guy will be used in place of Kanki

https://kingdom.fandom.com/wiki/Han_O_Ki
I think it's sus that RBK didn't let anyone touch Kanki's body tbh.

Also the assassination attempt may be the event where Sei snaps and starts to become paranoid. One of you guys said in another thread that Shoubunkun might get killed and I agree that sounds realistic.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I think it's sus that RBK didn't let anyone touch Kanki's body tbh.

Also the assassination attempt may be the event where Sei snaps and starts to become paranoid. One of you guys said in another thread that Shoubunkun might get killed and I agree that sounds realistic.
Yeah i believe Shoubunkun dies there.

In 228 Queen Mother dies.

In 227 the assassination attempt happens.

In 226 Shouheikun moves to Chu.

All of these events will lead to Sei becoming a more darker person and having tighter control over the court.

I believe that's when Zhao Gao/Choukou will rise to power in Qin, who will be a major antagonist if we reach post unification

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
This is the guy that had Mouten and his brother killed right ?
Damn if Hara shows that it'll be a sad chapter.
yes.

In the manga, he's a eunuch who was in the service of the Queen Mother. Apparently he could have rose high in Qin if he wasn't a eunuch.

I don't know how someone who was exiled is supposed to rise high in Qin Court.....

He also kills Sei's oldest son

I think Mouten and Riboku's fates will be paralleled

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I love how Hara never fails with amazing characters that aren't generals, it's always a nice and refreshing change. Ryoufui, Ouken, Youka, Kanpishi, Shunshinkun etc
I really hope Hara puts a lot of effort into writing Youka, Rien and Choukou. All 3 could be amazing antagonists if done correctly.

HOLY FUCK I just read his historical spoilers lmfaoooo. God fucking damn, literally one of the most important mofos of this era of history lol
He hasn't been seen since Chapter 437:

The fact he was introduced this early should indicate he'll be extremely important.

He very well could be the main antagonist for Kingdom if it goes past unification.
Post automatically merged:

When you consider this dude's ties to the Queen mother and her relationship to Sei it's hard to believe that all this shit happened lmao. You couldn't come up with a better Story/movie.
the ties to the Queen Mother are an invention of Hara.

It's speculated that the real life Zhao Gao was a member of the Zhao Royal Family