[FNZ] Light game United Nations Security Council

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Looks to me like Solis has given up. His play last day phase was very inconsistent - asking Joygirl why she was voting Cal after he himself pulled a U-turn? I suspect it's him and someone inactive, maybe Anon? Pot? Thought he (anon) was Town PSM to be honest but maybe the town just keeps overlapping?

I'm going to take the claim while I'm here. I'm South Africa, now a perma seat.

Vote: Solis

You played well to be honest Solis. Just lost some steam later on, being a deep lying scum is tough long term. Good learning experience here though.

I guess he really must be scum that gave up lol. The UK should be a perma seat regardless of alignment which means he should have had a submission choice.

It makes no sense for town to fold here instead of nominating someone. Especially when he’s been pushing for Anon for a minute now. Best explanation is them being teammates and he doesn’t want to throw Anon under here with us speculating Anon for town PSM.

Also, by this point Ratchet’s either town or deserves an Oscar lol. That town slip looked real to me lmao.

Although I find it ironic that you’ve been yelling at Town PSMs for overlapping yet you overlap with me when I made it pretty clear I was hard leaning on picking Solis lol. @Ratchet

Ratchet

In fact Prof and I may have been the only two players submitting the lynch nominees in.

@Dr_Professor83 You should have at least nominated someone not solis, like anon maybe. I said from the start of today solis would be my focus, could have gotten more discussion if nothing else.

It's very unlikely. I suspect he's just stuck with an inactive teammate, losing the nomination twice probably sucked his motivation away.

Glad we can town core this here Prof. Who you thinking for the last scum? Taking solis aside for now.
It might actually be Anon. Would explain not picking maybe. Not sure tho lol.

Ratchet

Every read I’ve given this day has been Solis #1 lol. Did you think I was saying that for memes lol?
Honestly thought you'd see I'd have that covered and you'd go for a lower priority pick so we could talk it through. I mean it is what it is I guess, seems like we both had the same idea in the end.

Honestly thought you'd see I'd have that covered and you'd go for a lower priority pick so we could talk it through. I mean it is what it is I guess, seems like we both had the same idea in the end.
The person who has PSM seniority should get first priority pick lol.

It’s whatever lol. Unfortunately now if he is scum we won’t be able to look for someone trying to take a counter wagon.

Ratchet

The person who has PSM seniority should get first priority pick lol.

It’s whatever lol. Unfortunately now if he is scum we won’t be able to look for someone trying to take a counter wagon.
Yeah but you've had more time to consider this thing, I've only had like three hours. So the onus to make the savvy pick would be on you here.
And if he’s town I might start questioning you again and considering giving you that Oscar.
Eh, you get to keep it. If he's Town it would have to mean it's exactly two out of pot/joygirl/anon. I'd lynch anon tomorrow and see where we are there.

Ratchet

Plus his play fits demotivated scum. He probably wanted Cal recruited, didn't manage to get me lynched, and then lost the elections trying to get Joygirl in. Mafia is a motivation game in many ways, losing three big swings back to back will make anyone get fed up to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.