General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

B

Ballel

I think that Fujitora and Greenbull will become allies. They won’t fight a SH.
We don't know much about Greenbull yet but that's possible.
The Straw Hats aren't fighting the Admirals except Luffy against Akainu. In the final arc, each Straw Hat fights a Blackbeard Pirate with Zoro getting Mihawk after beating Shiryu.
I never understood why the sh are supposed to fight the admirals.

What are you talking about? Zoro does think very highly of Sanji. In fact he respects Sanjis strength very much and that’s mentioned throughout the story.

If he didn’t do you think he’d care so much about Sanji getting a higher bounty than him.

A rivalry like theirs is built on mutual respect and competition. They don’t have the same goal but they never want to lose to one another in their petty squalls. While at the same time they also respect one another’s abilities and see each other as strong and dependable allies.

Zoro has never once called Sanji weak. He and Sanji both want to be stronger than the other because they respect the others insane strength and power.
There's not a single good reason for Zoro to be lying by inferring he is better than Sanji. The odds stick to that at least. Zoro is aware of his potential, he is not stupid. He is the man presumably destined to take on Mihawk one day, he most definitely thinks himself ahead of Sanji.

There's not a single good reason for Zoro to be lying by inferring he is better than Sanji. The odds stick to that at least. Zoro is aware of his potential, he is not stupid. He is the man presumably destined to take on Mihawk one day, he most definitely thinks himself ahead of Sanji.
Zoro also thinks Sanjis incredibly strong and there’s a reason Sanjis taunts affect him more than anyone else’s. Do you think if Luffy told him “your bounties small” he’d have the same reaction or if Luffy said we should get Jinbe he’s worth a thousand men he’d have the same reaction as he did when Luffy said that about Sanji?

He wouldn’t. Because he doesn’t care about Jinbes strength nor does he compare himself to Luffy either. He cares about Sanjis

I didnt want to make another thread but I am on fire today!

I hope I got your brain juices working with the other thread earlier - https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-two-years-of-illusion-time-skip-difference.15525/ It is time for something different, explaining what could have been the strongest character in existence.

Moriah's powers are incredibly powerful and his Shadow Asgard move back on Thriller Bark could have been the strongest character that One Piece world ever saw, IF HE COULD HAVE KEPT HIS SANITY. Probably makes you wonder, why would I say that? I will explain.

First off, the most basic ability on Shadow fruit is the Doppelman, basically, a shadow double which effectively makes the fight into a 2vs1 but we have already seen it with Doffy's Black Knight string double but wasnt used against Luffy except shortly in the castle, otherwise he wouldnt have any chance of winning... Back to the Shadow fruit, the possibilities are almost endless, shape the shadow and the body will obey but that is only a part of why it is so powerful.

The important part that happened in Thriller Bark is that by activating Shadow Asgard, Moria has absorbed all the shadows that were taken at that moment! You probably wonder, what's so special about that, he's powerful and all but what makes him the most powerful character? The fact that he absorbed Luffy's and Zoro's shadow among others! You probably still wonder the same thing - why I am making such a big deal out of it...

Well, that's the part everyone sleeps on. By absorbing one's shadow you absorb all of his abilities!!!

Shadow Asgard Moriah has at disposal the entire repertoire of base Luffy, G3 Luffy, base and Asura Zoro!!! And only his loss of sanity is what made him not use it all to take over the world! Luffy's G3 is easily mimicked by shaping the shadow, G2 is probably not doable but shaping the shadow into 9 sworded Demon god is doable. Imagine bigger Moriah than Shadow Asgard due to G3 mimick and the entire repertoire of Zoro's swordsmanship performed by a giant...

Luffy went from this:

To this:

Now, apply Zoro's repertoire to Moria in Shadow Asgard... There is no need for Asura even, in such giant form, Santoryu is plenty.
Now on top of that, activate Doppelman and you have TWO Shadow Asgard Morias, as if one wasnt broken enough!!!

Nightmare Luffy was incredibly powerful with 100 shadows which is 1/10th of SA Moria and he didnt have Zoro's shadow so imagine what Shadow Asgard Moria could have been if he made use of their shadows... If Moria wasnt previously beaten up by Nightmare Luffy and if the tower didnt fall on him and if he could kept his sanity even if it requires reducing the amount of shadows by small amount, Moriah could have ended up potentially the strongest character in existence. The realm of shadows would have taken over the world.

Do you think anyone would have been able to put a stop to a fresh Shadow Asgard Moriah with Luffy's and Zoro's abilities and his mind clear?

tldr?:sus:
no way i am reading all these walls of texts:pepestrike:
also Moria didnt lose to gearless Luffy unlike certain someone:kayneshrug:
tbh as all the shadows and Zombies are part of Moria's power, that means everyone in that island and most of moria's victim(those shadows preserved by the Lola) fought together just to bring that man down. and in the end his demise was largely due to his own arrogance:pepapoo:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro also thinks Sanjis incredibly strong and there’s a reason Sanjis taunts affect him more than anyone else’s. Do you think if Luffy told him “your bounties small” he’d have the same reaction or if Luffy said we should get Jinbe he’s worth a thousand men he’d have the same reaction as he did when Luffy said that about Sanji?

He wouldn’t. Because he doesn’t care about Jinbes strength nor does he compare himself to Luffy either. He cares about Sanjis
Yet not a single time in the whole series have they actually had a serious fight nor has he wondered who is stronger out of the two of them like he has with luffy.

B

Ballel

What are you talking about? Zoro does think very highly of Sanji. In fact he respects Sanjis strength very much and that’s mentioned throughout the story.

If he didn’t do you think he’d care so much about Sanji getting a higher bounty than him.

A rivalry like theirs is built on mutual respect and competition. They don’t have the same goal but they never want to lose to one another in their petty squalls. While at the same time they also respect one another’s abilities and see each other as strong and dependable allies.

Zoro has never once called Sanji weak. He and Sanji both want to be stronger than the other because they respect the others insane strength and power.
Agreeing on this.
Btw people dont get notified if you have automerge in your post. Just so you know.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
tldr?:sus:
no way i am reading all these walls of texts:pepestrike:
also Moria didnt lose to gearless Luffy unlike certain someone:kayneshrug:
tbh as all the shadows and Zombies are part of Moria's power, that means everyone in that island and most of moria's victim(those shadows preserved by the Lola) fought together just to bring that man down. and in the end his demise was largely due to his own arrogance:pepapoo:
Actually, very little text to read and couple of pics. :kriwhat:
tldr is that by absorbing Zoro's and Luffy's shadows he is getting their abilities and didnt use any of them...
Could have been pretty strong fella with Zoro's Asura and Luffy's giantification and his Doppelman...

Actually, very little text to read and couple of pics. :kriwhat:
tldr is that by absorbing Zoro's and Luffy's shadows he is getting their abilities and didnt use any of them...
Could have been pretty strong fella with Zoro's Asura and Luffy's giantification and his Doppelman...
so u wanted an arc villain that cant be defeated?
the version of Moria we got, lost due to his own negligence NOT due to the MCs. and the fight had lots of convenient moments too. if moria started utilizing Zoro/Luffy's abilties there wont be any stopping him.
we would be praying that Kuma show some mercy and take out Moria instead:suresure::suresure:
Edit: just read ur post. fk i forgot that Moria's ability also let him copy stolen shadow's ability. mfker could have legit destroy everyone in seconds if for one fkn moment he used Zoro/Luffy's abilities
how dumb is that mfker:whitepress:

so u wanted an arc villain that cant be defeated?
the version of Moria we got, lost due to his own negligence NOT due to the MCs. and the fight had lots of convenient moments too. if moria started utilizing Zoro/Luffy's abilties there wont be any stopping him.
we would be praying that Kuma show some mercy and take out Moria instead:suresure::suresure:
Edit: just read ur post. fk i forgot that Moria's ability also let him copy stolen shadow's ability. mfker could have legit destroy everyone in seconds if for one fkn moment he used Zoro/Luffy's abilities
how dumb is that mfker:whitepress:
Oh yeah imagine if Moria managed to steal several top dogs' shadows and somehow united them within one single entity.

Elbaf arc:Straw hats pirates vs Red hair pirates in a davy back fight!
Post automatically merged:

Oh yeah imagine if Moria managed to steal several top dogs' shadows and somehow united them within one single entity.
Moriah powerscaling is difficult to do because of his devil fruit!He must have been on some crazy shadow juice when he fought Kaido!

Despite being a cook,Sanji is a incredible fighter still!

i see people putting ben beckman on current luffy lvl

but what is the point of luffy fighting yonkous if shanks urderling is equal to him:kaidowhat:

hell even luffys underlings can fight yonkous :kobeha:

the benn beckman wank is retarded

i see people putting ben beckman on current luffy lvl

but what is the point of luffy fighting yonkous if shanks urderling is equal to him:kaidowhat:

hell even luffys underlings can fight yonkous :kobeha:

the benn beckman wank is retarded
why not? fighting yonko doesn't mean anything. Scabbards also fought yonko does that mean that Beckman is below them?

Discreet farts always stink the worst

This isn't an out of character moment for Sanji, but I love how Sanji goes from saying who cares if Usopp is dead to being Usopp's number 1 supporter!
Sanji was concerned about ussop and whether nami did kill him or not.. he asks zoro if he thinks nami did and zoro insults nami which pisses sanji off coz that was irrelevant..

so sanji did care.. its even portrayed in Enies lobby.. when luffy and ussop fought in the ship arguing about merry where the whole crew stood watching , he tries to intervene and luffy was about to say "if you don't like the way your captain does things.. then why don't you Lea-" sanji interrupts and kicks luffy to the face.. and says "what were you about to say jack ass.. something you'd regret later on.... JUST CALM THE HELL DOWN"... sanji realized that things were being taken a bit too far with with luffy was about to and he kicked luffy jumping to kicking ussop out with no clear rationale..

So sanji been consistent with his character.. and he does care to intervene while other's stood silent... he has been a catalyst in the crew for good admit it or not

Yet not a single time in the whole series have they actually had a serious fight nor has he wondered who is stronger out of the two of them like he has with luffy.
zoro is stronger...atleast portrayed that way

Last edited: