General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

I didnt want to make another thread but I am on fire today!

I hope I got your brain juices working with the other thread earlier - https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-two-years-of-illusion-time-skip-difference.15525/ It is time for something different, explaining what could have been the strongest character in existence.

Moriah's powers are incredibly powerful and his Shadow Asgard move back on Thriller Bark could have been the strongest character that One Piece world ever saw, IF HE COULD HAVE KEPT HIS SANITY. Probably makes you wonder, why would I say that? I will explain.

First off, the most basic ability on Shadow fruit is the Doppelman, basically, a shadow double which effectively makes the fight into a 2vs1 but we have already seen it with Doffy's Black Knight string double but wasnt used against Luffy except shortly in the castle, otherwise he wouldnt have any chance of winning... Back to the Shadow fruit, the possibilities are almost endless, shape the shadow and the body will obey but that is only a part of why it is so powerful.

The important part that happened in Thriller Bark is that by activating Shadow Asgard, Moria has absorbed all the shadows that were taken at that moment! You probably wonder, what's so special about that, he's powerful and all but what makes him the most powerful character? The fact that he absorbed Luffy's and Zoro's shadow among others! You probably still wonder the same thing - why I am making such a big deal out of it...

Well, that's the part everyone sleeps on. By absorbing one's shadow you absorb all of his abilities!!!

Shadow Asgard Moriah has at disposal the entire repertoire of base Luffy, G3 Luffy, base and Asura Zoro!!! And only his loss of sanity is what made him not use it all to take over the world! Luffy's G3 is easily mimicked by shaping the shadow, G2 is probably not doable but shaping the shadow into 9 sworded Demon god is doable. Imagine bigger Moriah than Shadow Asgard due to G3 mimick and the entire repertoire of Zoro's swordsmanship performed by a giant...

Luffy went from this:

To this:

Now, apply Zoro's repertoire to Moria in Shadow Asgard... There is no need for Asura even, in such giant form, Santoryu is plenty.
Now on top of that, activate Doppelman and you have TWO Shadow Asgard Morias, as if one wasnt broken enough!!!

Nightmare Luffy was incredibly powerful with 100 shadows which is 1/10th of SA Moria and he didnt have Zoro's shadow so imagine what Shadow Asgard Moria could have been if he made use of their shadows... If Moria wasnt previously beaten up by Nightmare Luffy and if the tower didnt fall on him and if he could kept his sanity even if it requires reducing the amount of shadows by small amount, Moriah could have ended up potentially the strongest character in existence. The realm of shadows would have taken over the world.

Do you think anyone would have been able to put a stop to a fresh Shadow Asgard Moriah with Luffy's and Zoro's abilities and his mind clear?

Hey man, sorry to ask you this, but
Please tag me when you direct words at me specifically, or when you want to quote me or talk about something I said

i do not like being tagged into a post that does not talk about a topic I’m looking at

I didnt want to make another thread but I am on fire today!

I hope I got your brain juices working with the other thread earlier - https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-two-years-of-illusion-time-skip-difference.15525/ It is time for something different, explaining what could have been the strongest character in existence.

Moriah's powers are incredibly powerful and his Shadow Asgard move back on Thriller Bark could have been the strongest character that One Piece world ever saw, IF HE COULD HAVE KEPT HIS SANITY. Probably makes you wonder, why would I say that? I will explain.

First off, the most basic ability on Shadow fruit is the Doppelman, basically, a shadow double which effectively makes the fight into a 2vs1 but we have already seen it with Doffy's Black Knight string double but wasnt used against Luffy except shortly in the castle, otherwise he wouldnt have any chance of winning... Back to the Shadow fruit, the possibilities are almost endless, shape the shadow and the body will obey but that is only a part of why it is so powerful.

The important part that happened in Thriller Bark is that by activating Shadow Asgard, Moria has absorbed all the shadows that were taken at that moment! You probably wonder, what's so special about that, he's powerful and all but what makes him the most powerful character? The fact that he absorbed Luffy's and Zoro's shadow among others! You probably still wonder the same thing - why I am making such a big deal out of it...

Well, that's the part everyone sleeps on. By absorbing one's shadow you absorb all of his abilities!!!

Shadow Asgard Moriah has at disposal the entire repertoire of base Luffy, G3 Luffy, base and Asura Zoro!!! And only his loss of sanity is what made him not use it all to take over the world! Luffy's G3 is easily mimicked by shaping the shadow, G2 is probably not doable but shaping the shadow into 9 sworded Demon god is doable. Imagine bigger Moriah than Shadow Asgard due to G3 mimick and the entire repertoire of Zoro's swordsmanship performed by a giant...

Luffy went from this:

To this:

Now, apply Zoro's repertoire to Moria in Shadow Asgard... There is no need for Asura even, in such giant form, Santoryu is plenty.
Now on top of that, activate Doppelman and you have TWO Shadow Asgard Morias, as if one wasnt broken enough!!!

Nightmare Luffy was incredibly powerful with 100 shadows which is 1/10th of SA Moria and he didnt have Zoro's shadow so imagine what Shadow Asgard Moria could have been if he made use of their shadows... If Moria wasnt previously beaten up by Nightmare Luffy and if the tower didnt fall on him and if he could kept his sanity even if it requires reducing the amount of shadows by small amount, Moriah could have ended up potentially the strongest character in existence. The realm of shadows would have taken over the world.

Do you think anyone would have been able to put a stop to a fresh Shadow Asgard Moriah with Luffy's and Zoro's abilities and his mind clear?

Theoretically, yes, but your opinion also reinforces the belief that Kage Kage no Mi was not used well by someone so slow and out of shape like Moria. If the fruit had been used by physical and haki beasts like Luffy or Katakuri, then your opinion will have more strength, imo.

As it is, Moria sucks ass, Shadow Asgard or not.

Give Moria-chan a chance to redeem himself, Nightmare Luffy didnt give him much chance to show off back in TB. :catblush:
I bet Moria's gonna be held hostage by BB and he'll yell, "PERONA-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!! TASUKETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ONEGAI! TASUKETE, PERONA-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!" :zehaha:

Wasn't he taking on BB's crew lol? It's been 2 years. He may have regained a lot of his strength.
All he beat was fodders. He was stopped by Shiryu.

If he were anywhere near as good as Nik said he could possibly be, he would trounce even BB, let alone just Shiryu. :ultimoji:

I am rereading Arlong Park, and I always thought their rivalry began on Little Garden with their hunting competition. During Arlong Park, specifically chapter 76, Luffy and Co learn that Nami 'killed Usopp. Sanji acts like a simp while Zoro tells him to butt out because honestly Sanji hasn't earned a say in the matter.

So Zoro, not being one to take treason lightly, goes to attack Nami when Sanji intercepts his attack. Both of them are acting in character. Then Sanji says that Zoro is having a temper tantrum because of his shameful loss to Mihawk (I am paraphrasing). I imagine that Zoro would be pissed at that remark because his loss wasn't shameful. Mihawk cut him down with his Yoru, and Zoro didn't run away either. Finally, Sanji calls him crippled too.

For someone who is supposed to be known for his kindness, that scene is definitely out of character. Sanji's behavior and comments went too far.

I am rereading Arlong Park, and I always thought their rivalry began on Little Garden with their hunting competition. During Arlong Park, specifically chapter 76, Luffy and Co learn that Nami 'killed Usopp. Sanji acts like a simp while Zoro tells him to butt out because honestly Sanji hasn't earned a say in the matter.

So Zoro, not being one to take treason lightly, goes to attack Nami when Sanji intercepts his attack. Both of them are acting in character. Then Sanji says that Zoro is having a temper tantrum because of his shameful loss to Mihawk (I am paraphrasing). I imagine that Zoro would be pissed at that remark because his loss wasn't shameful. Mihawk cut him down with his Yoru, and Zoro didn't run away either. Finally, Sanji calls him crippled too.

For someone who is supposed to be known for his kindness, that scene is definitely out of character. Sanji's behavior and comments went too far.
It really wasn’t out of character for Sanji at all?

Sanji says “You need to cut the crap. What kind of man attacks a young lady.” - Zeff taught him since a child there’s no excuse to attack a lady

Zoro insults him saying “Stay out of this you love struck fool.”

Sanji insults back “After your humiliating defeat, it’s no wonder you are in such a fowl mood.” - all he saw was Mihawk beat Zoro with a butter knife. If we didn’t know mihawks personality we’d call it humiliating too.

Zoro threatens to kill sanji: “Hold your tongue or I’ll send your head flying.”

Sanji warns him against it: “Try it you can barely stand.”

This seems very in character for both of them as Sanji has shown time and time again he has no sympathy for those who try to hurt women.

Sanji hates any male character and always tries to start fights with them.
Sanji : ''Nami san ?''
Nami : ''Yes Sanji kun''
Sanji ''And all the other idiots except Nami san''
Reread chapter 76. Sanji started the rivalry. I go into further detail in my previous post. The interaction between Sanji and Zoro makes me wonder where Oda's editor was because damn Sanji was a jerk in that scene. I expect Zoro to have no social skills but not Sanji.

Criticism doesn't equal hate. I thought Sanji was awesome the moment he began sharing his dream of finding the All Blue with Luffy. Feeding Gin was his defining character moment for me!

B

Ballel

makes me wonder where Oda's editor was because damn Sanji was a jerk in that scene. I expect Zoro to have no social skills but not Sanji.
Sanji is a very kind person but can also be very mean. He is a rather emotional person, this makes a lot of sense to me.

And about Zoro, there is a difference between chosing to mostly keep to yourself and having no social skills.

It really wasn’t out of character for Sanji at all?

Sanji says “You need to cut the crap. What kind of man attacks a young lady.” - Zeff taught him since a child there’s no excuse to attack a lady

Zoro insults him saying “Stay out of this you love struck fool.”

Sanji insults back “After your humiliating defeat, it’s no wonder you are in such a fowl mood.” - all he saw was Mihawk beat Zoro with a butter knife. If we didn’t know mihawks personality we’d call it humiliating too.

Zoro threatens to kill sanji: “Hold your tongue or I’ll send your head flying.”

Sanji warns him against it: “Try it you can barely stand.”

This seems very in character for both of them as Sanji has shown time and time again he has no sympathy for those who try to hurt women.
I can see your perspective. Maybe not 100% out of character but it still feels like a semi awkward interaction between the two. Since when do any of the SHs try to insult each other's dreams?

This isn't an out of character moment for Sanji, but I love how Sanji goes from saying who cares if Usopp is dead to being Usopp's number 1 supporter!

B

Ballel

I can see your perspective. Maybe not 100% out of character but it still feels like a semi awkward interaction between the two. Since when do any of the SHs try to insult each other's dreams?

This isn't an out of character moment for Sanji, but I love how Sanji goes from saying who cares if Usopp is dead to being Usopp's number 1 supporter!
I think I get what you mean. But I didnt see Sanji's reaction as an insult towards Zoro's dream. He was rather taunting Zoro imo. Sanji can be a huge tsundere towards people.