General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I'm not even sure if Zoro v. Shiryu is the final matchup
I wouldn't be too surprised if Zoro fights the 10th Titanic Captain, whoever he is.

It could be that Blackbeard gathers all his ex-Shichibukai comrades under his flag, and Mihawk becomes his right hand.
I can't see any Shickibukai joining the Blackbeard Pirates, especially Mihawk. It doesn't fit his style.

I wouldn't be too surprised if Zoro fights the 10th Titanic Captain, whoever he is.

I can't see any Shickibukai joining the Blackbeard Pirates, especially Mihawk. It doesn't fit his style.

Why do you think Oda added that line of Blackbeard asking Moriah to join him? And after Warlords were disbanded, BB stated he wanted "to get that/them" before the WG.

I could see all these guys under Blackbeard's flag

It's funny because in that chapter Oda had a line like "These guys could never work together" :suresure:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Why do you think Oda added that line of Blackbeard asking Moriah to join him? And after Warlords were disbanded, BB stated he wanted "to get that/them" before the WG.

I could see all these guys under Blackbeard's flag

It's funny because in that chapter Oda had a line like "These guys could never work together" :suresure:
Bro if Doffy and Teach team up together :steef:

I do believe Crocodile will be relevant in Blackbeard's arc, I'm unsure of what his actual role will be.

I don't think Mihawk's going to team up with anyone though.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I didnt want to make another thread but I am on fire today!

I hope I got your brain juices working with the other thread earlier - https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-two-years-of-illusion-time-skip-difference.15525/ It is time for something different, explaining what could have been the strongest character in existence.

Moriah's powers are incredibly powerful and his Shadow Asgard move back on Thriller Bark could have been the strongest character that One Piece world ever saw, IF HE COULD HAVE KEPT HIS SANITY. Probably makes you wonder, why would I say that? I will explain.

First off, the most basic ability on Shadow fruit is the Doppelman, basically, a shadow double which effectively makes the fight into a 2vs1 but we have already seen it with Doffy's Black Knight string double but wasnt used against Luffy except shortly in the castle, otherwise he wouldnt have any chance of winning... Back to the Shadow fruit, the possibilities are almost endless, shape the shadow and the body will obey but that is only a part of why it is so powerful.

The important part that happened in Thriller Bark is that by activating Shadow Asgard, Moria has absorbed all the shadows that were taken at that moment! You probably wonder, what's so special about that, he's powerful and all but what makes him the most powerful character? The fact that he absorbed Luffy's and Zoro's shadow among others! You probably still wonder the same thing - why I am making such a big deal out of it...

Well, that's the part everyone sleeps on. By absorbing one's shadow you absorb all of his abilities!!!

Shadow Asgard Moriah has at disposal the entire repertoire of base Luffy, G3 Luffy, base and Asura Zoro!!! And only his loss of sanity is what made him not use it all to take over the world! Luffy's G3 is easily mimicked by shaping the shadow, G2 is probably not doable but shaping the shadow into 9 sworded Demon god is doable. Imagine bigger Moriah than Shadow Asgard due to G3 mimick and the entire repertoire of Zoro's swordsmanship performed by a giant...

Luffy went from this:

To this:

Now, apply Zoro's repertoire to Moria in Shadow Asgard... There is no need for Asura even, in such giant form, Santoryu is plenty.
Now on top of that, activate Doppelman and you have TWO Shadow Asgard Morias, as if one wasnt broken enough!!!

Nightmare Luffy was incredibly powerful with 100 shadows which is 1/10th of SA Moria and he didnt have Zoro's shadow so imagine what Shadow Asgard Moria could have been if he made use of their shadows... If Moria wasnt previously beaten up by Nightmare Luffy and if the tower didnt fall on him and if he could kept his sanity even if it requires reducing the amount of shadows by small amount, Moriah could have ended up potentially the strongest character in existence. The realm of shadows would have taken over the world.

Do you think anyone would have been able to put a stop to a fresh Shadow Asgard Moriah with Luffy's and Zoro's abilities and his mind clear?

@nik87 yeah, the Shadow fruit is pretty broken if we are honest. Moria was old, fat and out of his prime, got pretty lazy. Imagine someone in his prime, incredible will power, including adv.CoC. Well, basically imagine Shanks or Mihawk with the Shadow fruit, fusing with just 100 shadows. What damage output and performance boost. Now make it 1000.